是,那是因为。。。
No, but it's because--
那是因为你。。。
it's because you--
- 桃乐茜 - 我不听
- Dorothy. - No.
是因为。。。
It's because...
当他们成为主人格时你的意识就不存在了
you disappear when that happens.
桃乐茜。。。
Dorothy...
他们就在你体内
they're inside of you.
不,不!
No. No.
桃乐茜,他们在阻止你
Dorothy, they're trying to keep you
- 自杀
- from killing yourself.
- 不是真的
- It isn't true.
桃乐茜,是其中一重人格
Dorothy, it was one of these characters
伤害了那婴儿,桃乐茜,并不是你
that hurt this baby, Dorothy, not you.
你不必怕他们
You mustn't be afraid of them.
听着,你必须试着协调整合他们
Listen, you must try to relate to them.
把你的脏手拿开!
Get your hand off me.
我不是叫你滚蛋了吗?
Didn't I already tell you to piss off?
邓肯,是你吗?
Duncan, is that you?
是你伤害了那婴儿?
Did you hurt the baby?
你认为我打了那小屁孩?
Do you think I hurt the baby?
- 为什么你要那么做?
- Why did you do it?
- 我能做什么?
- How can I do anything?
我只是一个人格
I'm just a character.
为什么你要那么做?
Why did you do it?
赔偿
Payback.
一丁点赔偿罢了
Just a little bit of payback.
一个婴儿能有什么事把你惹毛?
What could a baby have done against you?
妈的你自以为很聪明,是吗?
You think you're so fucking smart, don't you?
你根本就是啥也不懂
You don't know anything.
你怎么不去看看桃乐茜最近画的那幅画?
Why don't you take a look at Dorothy's latest drawing?
那是她专门,为你画的!
She did it just for you!
这不就是那可爱的小大卫吗?
Isn't that sweet little David,
慢慢下沉,最终淹死
floating and dead
像不像一条又臭又烂的死鱼?
Iike a rotten old fish?
“妈咪,妈咪,水好冷!”
Mommy, Mommy, the water is so cold.
- 别说了
- Stop it.
- “我不想死”
- I don't want to die.
停下,别再说了!
Stop it. Stop it!
“别冲我凶,妈咪,我快沉下去了,救救我”
Don't shout at me, Mommy.I'm drowning. Help me.
“救救我,你为什么不要我了?”
Help me. Why did you leave me?
“别让我沉下去”
Don't let me drown.
“妈咪,救我!”
Mommy, help me.
“为什么离开我?”
Why did you leave me?
“别让我沉进水里”
Don't let me drown.
“求你了,水好冷”
Please, the water is so cold.
“水好冷”
The water is so cold.
“我不想死”
I don't want to die.
请原谅妈妈
Please forgive me.
都是妈妈的错
It was my fault.
我以为那里很安全
I thought it was safe.
请原谅妈妈吧
Please forgive me.
照片里的这个男孩是谁?
Who is the boy in this photograph?
是我孙子
That's my grandson.
他就是那天害我冲进湖里的男孩
He's the boy that drove me into the lake,
他,还有另外两个孩子
him and two other kids.
哦,不,不可能是他
Oh, no. It couldn't be him.
他已经死了十年了
He's dead this ten years.
他吉他弹得很好
He was good on the guitar.
他叫什么名字?
What was his name?
邓肯
Duncan.
他是怎么死的?
How did he die?
稀里糊涂就死了
Such a stupid thing.
他们开车一股脑儿冲进了湖里
They crashed their car into the lake.
他们?
They?
邓肯和他的两个死党
Duncan and his two young friends,
玛丽和柯特
Mary and Kurt.
不,这不可能
No, that's impossible.
我亲眼看到他们的车朝我开过来
I saw them in the car in front of me.
后来又在广场那见过他们
I've seen them in the square.
你要是不相信,看看这些报纸吧
If you don't believe me,check the records.
《多尼哥社区报》
多尼哥郡 当地青年醉驾
惨烈车祸 多个家庭破碎
车祸悲剧 青年惨死
邓肯·麦克可兰 玛丽·麦克马洪 柯特·盖拉赫
你一定跟她聊过你儿子的事
You must have told her about your son.
这件事我只跟你一个人提过
You're the only one I've mentioned it to.
而且我都没告诉过你大卫的死因
And I didn't even tell you how he died.
你多半是过于紧张了
You've obviously been going through too much strain.
你看你现在筋疲力尽,可能大脑
Look, you're exhausted,and your imagination's
产生幻觉,开始在欺骗你了
beginning to play tricks on you.
欺骗?
Tricks?
你根本就没搞清楚状况
You don't have the slightest idea.
她头脑里那几个人格的原形都死了
These characters inside of her head are dead.
他们都已经死了!
They're dead!
害我掉进湖里的那几个孩子,他们也都死了
And these kids that drove me into the lake, they're dead, too.
正是他们几个害得可怜的桃乐茜
And they're the ones that are turning poor Dorothy
变成了一个口♥技♥表演者!真见鬼!
into a fucking ventriloquist!
一会是咪♥咪♥,一会是柯特
One time she's Mimi,then she's Kurt,
一会变成邓肯,一会又成玛丽
then she's Duncan, then she's Mary.
他们借桃乐茜的嘴巴跟我说话
I've heard them all speak through her,
而可怜的桃乐茜只能俯首听命
and there's not a fucking thing she can do about it.
你怎么会相信这种鬼故事?!
How can you believe that?
拜托,你可是一位精神病医生
You're the psychiatrist, for fuck's sake.
科林,不是故事,是真的有鬼
Colin, some evil shit is going on.
我发誓,她能感受到人们内心的痛苦
I swear, she feels people's pain.
我的意思是,我甚至听到我死去儿子说话的声音
I mean, I even heard my own dead son speak.
简,简,简,简
Jane. Jane, Jane, Jane.
静下心来
Hush.
简,你还是离开这吧
Jane, you have to get away from here.
明天我送你回内地
I'm gonna take you to the mainland tomorrow
- 不
- No.
- 不,听我说
- No, listen.
我注意到岛民们的不良举动
I don't like the way people are acting.
你现在的处境非常危险
I don't think you're safe here.
桃乐茜到底有什么问题?
What is their real problem with Dorothy?
那帮人为毛这么怕她?
What are they so fucking scared of?
这是个秘密,好吗?地方机密
It's old stuff, okay? Local stuff.
就像你扒开一块石头,埋在底下的东西会暴露出来
It's like you've lifted a stone and exposed something.
我没法相信桃乐茜的事
I can't believe it's Dorothy.
给
Here.
这可以帮你渡过今晚
These'll help you get through the night.
你可以睡在这
You can sleep here.
天一亮我就叫醒你
I'll wake you first thing in the morning.
相信我
Trust me.
明早我们做个了断
We'll make decisions in the morning.
好吧
Okay.
不!
No!
八戒!
Badger!
科林,你个没用的阳痿!
Colin, you fucking loser!
“我不能丢下桃乐茜 简”
我要带桃乐茜去内地的医院
I'm going to take Dorothy back with me to the hospital.
在那给她进行正确的治疗
With the right treatment there,
我相信我们能帮助她
I'm confident we can help her.
这是为她好,麦克马洪太太
It's for her own good, Mrs. McMahon.
只要我能证明桃乐茜患有多重人格分♥裂♥症
If I can prove this is a case of multiple personality,
那么法庭就很有可能判她无罪
there's a good chance she'll be acquitted.
你想独吞她的天赋,是不是!
You want to keep her gift all to yourself, don't you?
我不能承受再次失去玛丽的痛苦
I couldn't bear to lose my Mary all over again.
我们讨论的是桃乐茜,麦太太
We're talking about Dorothy, Mrs. McMahon.
我的小玛丽十年前去世了
Well, my little Mary died 10 years ago.
原以为我这辈子再也见不到她了
I thought I'd never see her again.
但仁慈的上帝将桃乐茜带到了我家,仿佛天赐宝物
But the good Lord brought Dorothy into my home as a gift.
电影精选列表