她是一件能抚慰我心伤的瑰宝
She's worked miracles for me.
她能发出你儿子的声音,是不是?
She's made your son speak, hasn't she?
大卫
David.
你儿子叫大卫,是不是?
That's his name, isn't it?
是不是?
Isn't it?
我们得为桃乐茜着想
We have to think about Dorothy.
我们得帮助她
We have to help her.
我会好好照顾她的
I'll take good care of her.
你最好赶紧离开这
You've gotta get away from here.
我看到死神的翅膀笼罩在你身上
I've seen death cast its wings on you.
怎么了?桃乐茜
What is it, Dorothy?
是这水吗?
Is it the water?
- 那么血呢?
- And the blood?
- 我很害怕
- I'm scared.
我不想回忆了
I don't want to remember.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
没事的
It's okay.
你经历过一次
You've gone through it once.
可以凭记忆复♥制♥一回
And you can live it again through memory.
我会及时拉你回来,桃乐茜
I want to take you back in time, Dorothy.
我从10数到1
I'll count from 10 to 1.
10,
9,
8,
7,
6,
5,
4,
3,
2,
1.
你在哪?
Where are you?
出了一桩车祸
There was an accident.
我妈妈在清洗尸体
My mother is washing the dead people.
- 你几岁?
- How old are you?
- 我5岁
- I'm 5.
- 你认识他们吗?
- Do you know them?
- 认识
- Yes.
瞧,桃桃,他们多美啊
Look, Dorothy. Aren't they beautiful now?
他们从阳间到阴间走了很长一段路
They've a long journey ahead of them,
来到了地狱
to the realm of the dead.
咱们跟他们道个别吧?
Shall we say good-bye to them?
不要。。。
No--
别怕,桃桃
Don't be scared, Dorothy.
看,这是你表姐玛丽
Look. It's your cousin Mary.
给她一个吻别吧
Give her a kiss good-bye.
- 不
- No.
- 给她一个吻
- Give her a kiss.
不要!
No!
桃桃,给她一个吻别
Dorothy, give her a kiss good-bye.
来吧
Come on.
好了,结束了
Shh. It's over now.
可以了,桃乐茜,休息吧
It's over now. Dorothy. Shh.
你并没有亲那些尸体
You didn't kiss the dead bodies.
你的意识创造出“小女孩咪♥咪♥”这个人格
Your mind created Mimi as a tiny little girl
她对尸体毫无感觉
who doesn't have the slightest idea about death.
她替你亲了他们
She kissed the dead for you.
就是这样
Yeah.
都结束了
It's all over now.
睡吧,睡吧
Shh. Go to sleep. Go to sleep.
明早我们就走
We'll leave tomorrow morning.
嘘
Shh.
晚上好,科林
Evening, Colin.
还记得我吗?
Remember me?
- 不。。。
- No...
- 和你那三个同伙在一块的时候
- You weren't so scared
你可没这么害怕啊
when you were with your three mates.
不
No.
这不是真的
You're not real.
别装作你忘了,你个畜生!
Don't pretend you've forgotten,you fucking piece of shit!
你已经死了
You're dead.
玛丽死了,你们都死了
Mary's dead. You're all dead.
我们回来了
We're back.
我们一直等机会来找你
We've been waiting for you.
是时候还债了
Time for payback...
治安官大人
Sheriff.
您说谁是下一个!
You tell us who's next!
您给断断!
It's up to you.
这屋里躺着个死人
There's a man lying dead in the hall.
您告诉咱们谁是下一个?
You tell us who's next.
快说该怎么办!
Don't you tell us what to do!
安静,你们每一个人!
Quiet, every one of you!
桃乐茜,告诉我发生了什么事
Dorothy, tell me what happened.
我不知道,我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
我醒来的时候,他已经死了
When I woke up, he was dead.
必须阻止这个死丫头了
She's got to be stopped.
不然我们一个个都会被她害死!
Before she comes after all of us!
难道你没看清楚吗?他是自杀的!
Can't you see he killed himself?
桃乐茜不是问题所在
Dorothy's not the problem.
是你们!是你们所有人!
It's you! It's all of you!
她知道你们这群人中的某个秘密
She knows the truth about your community.
这丫头是个疯子,跟她妈一个德行
Dorothy is a lunatic,just like her mother,
你自己也清楚
and you know that.
桃乐茜是这座岛的岛民之一
Dorothy's a member of our community.
处理她的事是我等的责任
It's our responsibility to deal with her.
我的名字叫邓肯·麦克拉伦
My name is Duncan McLellan.
哦,邓肯
Oh, Duncan.
我亲爱的邓肯
My dear Duncan--
我也是这座岛的岛民之一
I was a member of your community, too.
我们正在听你讲,邓肯
We're listening, Duncan.
你们都给我过来
I'll show you.
告诉我们,邓肯
Tell us, Duncan.
为什么你要伤害凯斯利家的孩子?
Why did you hurt the Kearsleys' baby?
是为了报复他爸爸
His father had to pay.
他们伤害玛丽,全都得付出代价!
They all had to pay for what they did to Mary!
好嗨哟!玛丽!
Yeah! Come on, Mary!
走你!
Get the fuck away!
怎么不陪爷跳个舞啊?
Why don't you give us a dance?
滚开,混♥蛋♥!
Just piss off, would you?
骚货!
Slapper!
邓肯?
Duncan?
柯特!
Kurt!
你们这两个鸟人干嘛躲着我?
Why the fuck are youse hiding from me?
是不是背着我偷偷把酒都喝光了?
Keeping all the booze to yourselves, is it?
哥几个!
Lads!
操
Fuck it.
- 嘿!回来跳舞
- Hey! Come back and dance.
- 跳你妈!
- Fuck off!
嘴巴放干净点,小婊♥子♥
Better watch your language, you slut.
是啊,对我兄弟要懂礼
Yeah, be polite to me friend.
喂!你们放开我!
Hey! Let go of me, will you?
别他妈碰我!
Get the fuck off me!
你们滚开!
Get the fuck off me!
邓肯!邓肯!
Duncan! Duncan!
放开她!
Leave her alone!
我擦!
Jesus!
放她走!不然我发誓我会杀了他!
Let her go! Or I swear I'll kill him!
放开她,伙计们!放她走吧!
Let her go, lads! Let her go!
退后!退后!
Back off! Back off!
不然我割他喉咙
I'll cut his throat.
你们这群人♥渣♥!
Fucking shag this!
我要宰了那小子!
I'll fucking kill him for that!
事儿闹大了,伙计们
This is getting out of hand, lad.
他差点鲨了你,你跟不跟咱们走?
He tried to kill you.Are you with us or not?
好了!没事了!
It's okay! It's over now!
电影精选列表