在这附近巡逻几天,怎样?
for the next couple of days, okay?
你是星期天走,对吧?
You're leaving Sunday, right?
那是我儿子
That's my son.
和他妈住在内地
Lives with his mother on the mainland.
你有孩子吗?
Do you have any kids?
有个男娃
A little boy.
是吗?
Yeah?
已经没了
He died.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
额,我得走了
Um, I'd better go.
谢谢你的酒
Thanks for the drink.
我妹妹死了以后
When my sister died,
没人照顾桃桃
there was no one else to look after her.
所以桃桃自然就跟着我了
So it was natural she stay with me.
桃乐茜的爸爸呢?
What about Dorothy's father?
我们从没见过
We never knew him.
梅波绝不是那种滥交的人,你懂吗?
Mabel wasn't promiscuous,you understand?
尽管她古怪
She was fanciful,
轻浮
flighty.
她也不是单纯的人,不会轻易相信别人
She wasn't simple, either,no matter what the others say.
她工作一直不稳定
She just couldn't seem to hold down a job
直到后来在殡仪馆求得一份差事
until she took the job in the funeral parlor,
入殓尸体
Iaying out the dead.
她喜欢那份工作
She liked that.
她真的是一个好母亲
But she was a good mother.
她保护桃桃不受别的孩子欺负
And she kept Dorothy safe from the other children.
您知道为什么别的孩子要欺负桃乐茜吗?
Do you have any idea why she was bullied by the other children?
因为小孩子总是喜欢
Because they hated anyone or anything
排斥异己
that was different.
愿上帝保佑这孩子,桃桃一直不合群
God help the child.She was always different.
您觉得她有虐童倾向吗?
Did you ever think she might be dangerous?
桃桃绝对没有打那个婴儿
She never laid a hand on that baby.
她向我发过誓她没打
She swore to me she didn't,
我相信她
and I believe her.
你为什么要帮助我?
Why do you want to help me?
因为我听了你的话。。。
Because I've heard you talk and--
我觉得你不是来帮我的
I don't think you're here to help me.
我是来帮你的啊
I am here to help you.
我觉得我能帮到你,桃乐茜
I think I can help you, Dorothy.
知道为什么吗?
You know why?
因为这是我的天赋
Because it's my gift.
你擅长画画
You're good at painting,
而我善于倾听和理解别人的心声
and I'm good at listening and understanding.
我明白你为什么喜欢这地方了
I can see why you like this place.
这儿真美
It's beautiful.
我小时候,妈妈常带我来这
My mother used to bring me here when I was little.
我们在这玩飞翔游戏
We had this game where we pretended to fly.
我一直梦想能展翅翱翔
I always wanted to fly.
如果你能飞,你想去哪?
Suppose you could fly.Where would you go?
哪也不想去
Nowhere.
我只想飞
I'd just fly.
我永不着陆
I'd never land.
我要一口气
I'd fly as far as I could
飞到天尽头
until my last breath...
然后才降落
and then fall.
最后一切就都结束了
And everything would be over.
别害羞,孩子
Don't be shy, boy.
嘿
Hey.
嘿,保罗,你这个儿子貌似有点怂啊
Hey, Paul,that son of yours won't take a drink.
喝吧,阿杰
Go on, Jakey.
牧师没在这
The Pastor's not here.
你现在是男子汉了,阿杰
You're a man now, Jakey.
恶心。。。
Uhh...
母亲:梅波
父亲:?
艾琳姨妈:寄养
牧师:罗斯
我主耶酥之爱
The love of the Lord Jesus
犹如无边大海
is as the ocean, vast and endless.
海浪拍逐沙滩
We see it lap upon our shore.
诸君也须领会
But know that it laps on every shore.
我主大智大慧
The Lord sees all and knows all
辨别孰是孰非
the righteous and the sinner,
决断有罪无罪
the guilty and the blameless.
早上好
Morning.
我们先前有个约定,还记得吗?
We had an appointment.Do you remember?
哦抱歉
I'm sorry.
我得带桃桃
I had to take Dorothy
去警局备案登记
to the police station to sign the register.
她正等着你呢
She's ready for you now.
嗨,桃乐茜
Hi, Dorothy.
想跟我一块出去走走吗?
Do you want to come for a walk with me?
等下我会送你回姨妈这的
I'll take you back to your aunt afterwards.
我想和大姨妈在一起
I want to stay with my auntie.
听话,孩子
Come on, child.
过来
Come out.
听大人的话,孩子
Do as you're told, child.
这才是个乖囡
That's a girl.
你姨妈对你真好,是吧?
Your aunt is really nice with you, isn't she?
是的,她对我很好
Yes, she is.
她会照顾我一直到我妈妈回来
She's looking after me until Mommy comes back.
你妈妈在哪?
Where is your mommy?
妈妈出海了,在海上航行
She's out on the sea, sailing.
她很快就会回来接她的小咪♥咪♥
She'll soon be back to pick up her little Mimi
给小咪♥咪♥穿上漂亮的裙子
and give her a pretty dress.
咪。。。咪♥咪♥?
M-Mimi?
你多大了?
How old are you?
三岁
3.
系不系很可爱鸭?
Ain't she gorgeous?
如果你是咪♥咪♥
So if you are Mimi,
那桃乐茜去哪了?
where has Dorothy gone?
她没去哪鸭
She hasn't gone.
她在睡觉
She's asleep.
睡觉?
Asleep?
是鸭
Yes.
在这儿,就在这里面
In here. Right inside.
桃乐茜睡在你身体里?
Dorothy is asleep inside of you?
雷鸡母鸡?
You know what?
她妈妈死的时候
When her mother died,
不得不由我出席葬礼
I had to go to the funeral
因为桃乐茜当时在睡觉
because Dorothy was sleeping.
他们老是不准她出来
They don't let her out much.
谁不准她出来?
Who doesn't let her out?
其他人
The others.
他们是谁?
Who are they?
他们不准我说
I'm not allowed to tell.
为什么他们不让桃乐茜出来?
Why don't they let her out?
因为她老想自杀
Because she always tries to kill herself.
你觉得我发型炫丽吗?
Do you think my hair is pretty?
喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
这是礼物,你就这样穿着吧
It's a gift. You can keep it on.
哦,霞霞侬!
Oh, thank you!
扒了这骚货的裙子!
Tear that bitch's dress!
扒光撕光!
Tear that bitch's dress!
桃乐茜!
Dorothy!
撕成碎片!
Trash it to ribbons!
- 咪♥咪♥!
- Mimi!
- 闭嘴!你这小婊♥子♥!
- Shut your mouth, you little bitch!
啊!贱♥人♥!
Aah! Bitch!
你是谁?
Who are you?
告诉我
Talk to me.
电影精选列表