葛瑞,你找到你的帽子和围巾了
Greg, you found your hat and scarf.
不会吧
No way.
我终于拼凑出来了
I finally put it all together.
所以一直都是你
So it was you this entire time.
被发现了
Busted.
葛瑞,怎么回事?
What is going on here, Greg?
你哥哥在说什么?
What is your brother talking about?
是我弄坏铲雪车的
I'm the one who damaged that snowplow.
什么?等等
What? Wait a minute.
你把铲雪车的铲子撞掉了?
You knocked the blade off that plow?
但我…怎么会?
But I-I-- How?
那是个意外
It was an accident.
我跟荣利在做雪人
Me and Rowley were building a snowman,
而雪球失控滚走了
and the snowball just kind of got away from us.
事发后我们很害怕
And when it happened, we got scared.
所以我们逃走了
So we ran.
7B17,重复,萨利街
Seven Baker 17, repeat, Surrey Street.
嫌犯因…
Suspect is wanted...
警♥察♥在这里做什么?
What are the police doing here?
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
铲雪车女士去告发我了
That snowplow lady sold me out.
天啊,这些裤子的摩擦力超夸张
Man, the chafe in these pants is ridiculous.
别光站在那里
Well, don't just stand there.
快跑
Run!
你可以从后门逃跑
You can slip out the back door.
我会帮你争取时间
I'll stall for you.
好主意,罗德里克
Good plan, Rodrick.
法兰克,帮我把证据藏起来
And, Frank, help me hide the evidence.
苏珊,你疯了吗?
Susan! Are you crazy?
我们不能隐瞒事实
We can't engage in a-- a cover-up.
我们得跟警♥察♥说明事发经过
We gotta tell the police what happened.
法兰克,我们不能让我们家的圣诞节
Frank, we are not gonna have our family's Christmas ruined
被很明显是无辜的错误给毁了
by what was clearly an innocent mistake.
好,我们…我们真的要这么做吗?
Um, okay are we-- are we-- are we really doing this?
看来我们要这么做了
I guess we're doing this.
开始撕纸,罗德里克
Start shredding, Rodrick.
天啊…天啊
Oh, man! Oh, man! Oh, man!
最后穿着红色帽子和围巾
Last seen wearing a red scarf and red hat.
各位
Guys, hey!
各位,各位
Guys. Guys!
拜托
Come on!
没关系的
Huh? - It's okay.
你们不需为我这么做
You don't need to do this for me.
铲雪车的事是我的错
The thing with the snowplow was my fault.
我该承担后果
It's time for me to face the music.
但如果这是我最后一次看到你们
But if this is the end of the road for me,
我只想说我会很想你们的
I just wanna say I'm really gonna miss you guys.
葛瑞
Greg!
天啊,我得找件不同的雪裤
I gotta get a different pair of snow pants.
请温柔一点
Please be gentle.
我的手腕很脆弱
I've got delicate wrists.
你们好,警官
Well, hello, officers.
今晚怎么会来我们家呢?
What brings you to our house tonight?
女士,我们有些状况
Listen, lady, we've got a bit of a situation here.
我相信一切都只是个误会
Oh, well, I-I'm sure that this was just a complete misunderstanding.
对吗?
Right?
好
Uh, right.
听着,这周下了那么多雪
Uh, listen, uh, with all the snow this week,
人们无法外出至玩具捐赠箱
people couldn't go out to the toy donation bin.
所以我和我的搭档自愿挨家挨户 收集不需要的物品
So, uh, me and my partner volunteered to go door-to-door to collect unwanted items.
那真是个好主意,警官
Well, that's a wonderful idea, officers.
很抱歉我们无法在今晚之前 把东西拿到捐赠箱
I'm so sorry we didn't make it to the bin before tonight.
法兰克,你能上楼拿那些 我们包装好的礼物吗?
Frank, could you run upstairs and grab those gifts we wrapped?
孩子,家里还有什么我们可以捐赠的?
Boys, do we have anything else in the house we could donate?
其实我有个很完美的东西
Actually, I have something that would be perfect.
但我可以请两位警官帮个忙吗?
But can I ask you officers for a favor?
体香膏,认真的吗?
Deodorant. Really?
圣诞老人完全知道你需要什么
Santa knows exactly what you need.
谢谢圣诞老人
Thanks, Santa.
很抱歉你今年没有更多礼物
I'm sorry you don't have more to open this year.
收到这些我已经满足了
I'm good with what I got.
其实,所有我需要的都在这里了
The truth is, I have everything I need right here.
我以你为傲,葛瑞
I'm proud of you, Greg.
你昨天做的事情非常棒
What you did last night was just amazing.
圣诞节就是这么一回事,对吧?
Yeah, well, that's what Christmas is all about, right?
曼尼
Aw, Manny.
来吧 -不
Oh! Ah! Nope! - Come on!
来抓我啊
Come and get me.
你抓不到我因为我躲起来了 -太好了
Now you can't get me 'cause I'm hiding! - Oh! Yeah!
你抓到我了
You got me. - Whoo-hoo!
谢谢妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
经过了这一切后,我的圣诞节其实还不差
So, after everything I went through, my Christmas wasn't half bad.
我跟家人共度了一天
I spent the day with my family,
还有时间把一些事情收尾
and I even had a little time to tie up some loose ends .
终于摆脱了
Good riddance.
如果你在想我怎么心软了,放弃我的礼物
And in case you're thinking I went soft by giving up my present,
我只能说每年都会推出新主机
let me just say that a new video game system comes out every year.
下一次,我不会再有人盯着我看了
And next time around, I won't have anyone looking over my shoulder.
所以我很确定我的圣诞愿望会实现
So I'm a lock for having my Christmas dreams come true.
只希望没有人听说我家发生的一切
I just hope nobody hears about everything that happened to my family
然后翻拍成老套的圣诞特别节目
and turns it into one of those corny holiday specials,
因为那就会成为我最糟糕的恶梦
'cause that would be, like, my worst nightmare.
♪ 今年最好要好好表现 因为圣诞老人永远不眠 ♪
♪ You best behave this year 'Cause Santa never sleeps ♪
♪ 如果他看到你表现恶劣 ♪
♪ And if he spies you acting bad ♪
♪ 那你就有大♥麻♥烦 ♪
♪ Then you're in trouble deep ♪
♪ 所以不管做什么
Yay! ♪ So don't step out of line ♪
♪ 都要守规矩 ♪
♪ No matter what you do ♪
♪ 因为圣诞老人的双眼总是张着 并且盯着你看 ♪
♪ 'Cause Santa's eyes are always open And they're both on you ♪
♪ 不乖,看看圣诞老人是否在意 ♪
♪ ...misbehavin' To see if old St. Nick will care ♪
♪ 因为如果你今年不乖 你可能会被关进监狱里 ♪
♪ 'Cause if you can't be good this year You'll probably end up in jail ♪
♪ 圣诞老人永远不眠 ♪
♪ Santa never sleeps ♪
♪ 去年圣诞,我送给你我的真心 ♪
♪ Last Christmas, I gave you my heart ♪
♪ 但隔天你就把它送给别人 ♪
♪ But the very next day You gave it away ♪
♪ 你知道猛冲者和跳舞家,跳跃和雌狐 ♪
♪ You know Dasher and Dancer Prancer and Vixen ♪
♪ 彗星和丘比特和雷霆和闪电 ♪
♪ Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen ♪
♪ 但你还记得 什么?
♪ But do you recall What's that? ♪
♪ -所有驯鹿中最有名的吗? -看
♪ The most famous reindeer of all? ♪ - Look.
♪ 来吧 ♪
♪ Come on ♪
♪ 平安夜,圣善夜 ♪
♪ Silent night, holy night ♪
♪ 万暗中,光华射 ♪
♪ All is calm, all is bright ♪
♪ 这是一年中最美妙的时光 ♪
♪ It's the most wonderful time Of the year ♪
♪ 这是一年中最美妙的时光 ♪
♪ It's the most wonderful time Of the year ♪
♪ 这是最快乐的季节 ♪
♪ It's the hap-happiest season of all ♪
♪ 伴随节日的问候和欢喜的会面 ♪
♪ With those holiday greetings And gay happy meetings ♪
♪ 有各方主办的派对 ♪
♪ There'll be parties for hosting ♪
♪ 烘烤的棉花糖 ♪
♪ Marshmallows for toasting ♪
♪ 还有雪中圣歌♥传唱 ♪
♪ And caroling out in the snow ♪
♪ 有恐怖的鬼故事 ♪
♪ There'll be scary ghost stories ♪
♪ 和光荣的传说诉说着古老的圣诞节 ♪
♪ And tales of the glories of ancient Christmas ♪
♪ 这是一年中最美妙的时光 ♪
♪ It's the most wonderful time Of the year ♪
♪ 会悬挂很多槲寄生 ♪
♪ There'll be much mistletoeing ♪
♪ 当爱的人在身边 ♪
♪ And hearts will be glowing ♪
♪ 心也会点亮 ♪
♪ When loved ones are near ♪
♪ 这是一年中最美妙的时光 ♪
♪ It's the most wonderful time Of the year ♪
♪ 去年圣诞,我送给你我的真心 ♪
♪ Last Christmas I gave you my heart
♪ 但隔天… ♪
♪ But the very next day... ♪
♪ 今年最好要好好表现 因为圣诞老人永远不眠 ♪
♪ You best behave this year 'Cause Santa never sleeps ♪
♪ 如果他看到你表现恶劣 那你就有大♥麻♥烦 ♪
♪ And if he spies you acting bad Then you're in trouble deep ♪
♪ 所以不管做什么都要守规矩 ♪
♪ So don't step out of line No matter what you do ♪
♪ 因为圣诞老人的双眼总是张着 并且盯着你看 ♪
♪ 'Cause Santa's eyes are always open And they're both on you ♪
电影精选列表