我们一家人要一起做完这个姜饼屋
We are going to finish this gingerbread house together as a family.
勾勾
Bubby! - Ugh!
好,我们换做别的吧
Okay... ...let's pivot.
法兰克,你去拿那些我们要捐赠的玩具
Frank, uh, you go get those toys that we're gonna donate.
还有葛瑞,到楼上从织布橱柜里
And, Greg-- Ooh, run upstairs and get the wrapping paper
拿包装纸出来
from the linen closet.
这个人看起来有点眼熟
This one here looks kind of familiar.
妈,织布橱柜是哪一个?
Mom, which one's the linen closet again?
我们放毛巾的那一个
The one where we keep the towels.
知道了
Got it.
什么?
What?
不会吧
No way.
我不敢相信我的双眼
I couldn't believe my eyes.
我想要的东西就在那里,美好而华丽的…
The one thing I wanted was right there in one glorious, beautiful--
葛瑞,趁你在楼上时也顺便拿胶带
Oh, Greg, and grab the tape while you're up there too.
当然,母亲,我来了
Of course, Mother. I'm coming.
太棒了
Yes!
好,我拿了三种包装纸和透明胶带
Okay. I got three varieties of paper and clear tape.
你还需要别的吗?
You need anything else?
你还真会帮忙
Oh, well, aren't you being helpful?
我想我只是充满了圣诞精神
I guess I got the Christmas spirit.
如果你继续维持 我相信圣诞老人在圣诞节早上
Well, if you keep this up, I bet Santa will have something extra special for you
会为你准备特别的礼物
on Christmas morning.
我不太在意我拿到什么
You know, I don't really care what I get.
我只是尽力当个最好的葛瑞赫夫雷
I'm just trying to be the best Greg Heffley I could be.
你真可爱
Oh, aren't you a doll?
你何不帮我包装这些旧玩具?
Why don't you help me wrap these used toys?
当然,妈
Sure thing, Mom.
在铲雪车事件后
After the thing that happened with the snowplow,
我以为我的圣诞节毁了
I figured my holidays were sunk,
但当今晚我找到那礼物时一切都改变了
but everything changed for me tonight when I found that gift.
那证明了有时好事也会降临在好人身上
It just proves that sometimes, good things happen to good people.
现在我只需要在明天 把那些装备从捐赠箱拿出来
Now, all I need to do is grab that stuff out of the bin tomorrow,
到圣诞节前就一切顺利了
and it'll be smooth sailing to Christmas.
你知道关于小孩子上♥床♥睡觉
You know that poem about children going to bed
脑海中看到糖李子跳舞画面的那首诗吗?
with visions of sugarplums dancing in their heads?
今晚我会作比糖果更棒的梦
Well, tonight I'll be dreaming of something way better than candy.
搞什么?
What the heck?
搞什么?
What the heck?
政♥府♥已发布紧急气象警报…
The governor has declared a weather emergency...
搞什么? -看看是谁来了?
What the heck? - Well, look who came to join us.
下雪了
It's snowing!
看来气象局的人偶尔也会说对
I guess the weather people are right every once in a while.
我的闹钟没有响
My alarm didn't go off.
我把它设晚一点让你多睡些
I set it for later, so you could sleep in.
那是下雪天最棒的事情了
That's the best thing about a snow day.
比较像是下雪周
More like a snow week.
暴风雪会持续直到圣诞夜
This storm's supposed to keep going strong through Christmas Eve.
整个礼拜?
A whole week?
我现在不能被关在屋内
Uh, uh, I can't be stuck inside right now.
我得…我有事情得去做
I've got-- I've got things I gotta do.
葛瑞,你到底要去哪里?
Greg, where on Earth are you going?
我要去找荣利
I'm going to hang out at Rowley's.
穿着你的睡衣?
In your pajamas?
亲爱的,外面现在不安全
Honey, it's not safe to be outside right now.
妈,那只是小雪而已
Mom, it's just a dusting.
我马上就回…
I'll be back in a few--
葛瑞
Greg.
勾勾冰冻了
Bubby frozen.
我花了好几个小时才让体温恢复正常
It took me a few hours to get my body temperature back to normal,
但我手指一恢复知觉
but as soon as I could feel my fingers again,
我就拿起电♥话♥打给荣利,跟他说新的计划
I grabbed the phone and called Rowley to fill him in on the new plan.
我来接
Oh, I'll get it.
别去太久,儿子
Don't be long, Son.
我们再从第三段开头继续
We'll pick up at the start of the third verse.
好,爸爸
Yes, Father.
这里杰佛森家,我是荣利
Jefferson residence. Rowley speaking.
荣利,我知道你知道是我
Rowley, I know you know it's me.
抱歉,我爸妈希望我遵守电♥话♥礼仪
I'm sorry. My mom and dad like me to use good phone manners.
你能相信这场雪吗?
Can you believe this snow?
我是说,你们还过得去吗? -我们很好
I mean, how are you guys holding up? - We're doing great.
我们烤了姜饼饼干,现在在唱圣诞诗歌♥
We made gingerbread cookies, and now we're singing Christmas carols.
要我帮你开扩音跟我们一起唱吗?
Oh, want me to put you on speakerphone so you can join us?
不要
No!
我是说,不用了,谢谢
I mean, no, thanks.
听着,荣利,我们要确保关于那件事
Listen, Rowley, we need to make sure we're on the same page
我们的认知相同
about the you-know-what.
你是说…
You mean...
佛地魔?
Voldemort?
什么?那是“那个人”,荣利
What? That's you-know-who, Rowley.
我是说铲雪车
I'm talking about the snowplow.
对,那件事
Oh, yeah, that.
听着,在雪停之前我们没办法 去捐赠箱拿我们的东西
Look, we won't be able to get our stuff from that bin until it stops snowing.
我们要低调些,嘴巴要闭紧
We're gonna have to lay low and keep our mouths shut.
知道吗?
Got it?
什么意思? -如果有人比我们先到捐赠箱
What do you mean? - If someone beats us to that bin,
我们要先讲好说法
we're gonna have to get our story straight.
如果有人到你家开始问问题
So, if anyone comes by your house and starts asking questions,
你要说不知道我们的东西 为什么会在里面,知道吗?
you don't know how our stuff got in there, okay?
但为什么会有人来我家?
But why would someone come to my house?
有件事我之前没跟你说
There's something I didn't tell you before.
原来我帽子里面缝有我的名字
It turns out my name is stitched inside of my hat.
你的名字?真糟糕
Your name? That's bad.
听着,只要你装傻一切都会没事
Listen, everything's gonna be okay as long as you play dumb.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything about anything.
但说谎是不好的行为
But lying would be naughty,
而我是好孩子
and I'm nice!
荣利,我不是要你说谎
Rowley, I'm not asking you to lie.
圣诞老人派暴风雪来惩罚我们
Santa sent the storm to punish us.
他知道了,他知道了 -荣利
He knows. He knows! - Rowley?
你可以冷静下来吗?
Can you please calm down?
专注在我的声音上
Just focus on the sound of my voice.
或许我该自首,警♥察♥局的电♥话♥是什么?
Maybe I'll just confess. What's the number for the police?
911…911
911, 911, 911.
荣利,荣利 -911…911
Rowley! Rowley! 911, 911, 911.
荣利,不要挂电♥话♥ -911,911
Rowley, do not hang up this phone! 911, 911!
别挂断 -911
Stay on the line! 911!
荣利?
Rowley?
至少停电了荣利就没办法打给警♥察♥
Well, with the power out, Rowley can't call the cops
坦承铲雪车的事情
and spill his guts out about the snowplow.
而这座城镇都被白雪覆盖 没人能前往捐赠箱
And with the whole town snowed under, nobody's getting to that bin.
我的秘密很安全
So, my secret's safe.
至少现在是如此
At least for now.
我现在只需要撑到圣诞节早上
All I need to do is to make it to Christmas morning
不被我家里的任何人发现就行
without anyone in my family catching on.
因为再过一周,那台电玩主机就是我的了
Because in one week, I can call that video game system mine.
好
Okay.
三箱水、一百二十卷卫生纸
Three cases of water, 120 rolls of toilet paper,
手电筒和新电池及许多罐头食物
flashlights with fresh batteries and plenty of canned goods.
确认
Ooh. - Check!
葛瑞,你已经在发抖了? 才停电半小时而已
Greg, you're already shivering? The power's only been out for a half hour.
对,我们已经开始流失暖气
Yeah, we're already starting to lose heat.
如果这里也变冷的话水管可能会爆裂
And if it gets cold enough in here, the pipes could burst.
以防万一,所有人都不准碰瓶装水
So, nobody touch the bottled water. Just in case.
我们或许会需要用它冲马桶
We might need to use it to flush the toilets.
我本来就不怎么冲马桶
Eh, I never really flush anyway.
对,罗德里克,我们发现了
Yes, Rodrick, we've noticed.
我们真的有足够的食物吗?
Do we really have enough food?
如果短缺了怎么办?
What if we run out?
我才刚买♥♥完菜
Well, I just went grocery shopping.
电影精选列表