你对圣诞老人这个角色有什么想法?
So, what do you think about this Santa Claus character anyway?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
据说
Supposedly,
他在你睡觉时监视着你
he watches you when you're asleep.
这有点恐怖
I mean, it's a little creepy. - Hmm?
一个人难道不该有一点隐私吗?
Isn't a person entitled to a little privacy?
葛瑞,他听得到你说话
Greg, he can hear you.
还有厕所呢?
And what about the bathroom?
那不该是个受保护区域吗?
I mean, shouldn't that be a protected zone?
这里的规则是什么?
What are the rules here?
他不知道他在说什么,圣诞老人
He doesn't know what he's saying, Santa.
我…
I--
我只是不喜欢为了得到想要的东西 而必须表现得乖巧
I just don't like having to be good to get something I want.
这样很辛苦
It's a lot of work.
但你本应该是为了当乖孩子而乖巧
But you're supposed to be good just to be good.
我一直不懂那一点
Yeah, that never really made sense to me.
我刚刚说了别光站着吧?
Hey, what did I say about standing around?
来,帮我忙吧
Come on. Help me out here.
泰勒,亲爱的,你需要什么?
Hey, Tyler, sweetie. What do you need?
快,我们走 -快点
Come on. Let's go! - Faster.
剩下的鸡肉在冰箱的中间层架
Leftover chicken is in the fridge, middle shelf.
好,宝贝
'Kay, honeybunches.
妈妈得清完这最后一条道路,先再见了
Mom's gotta finish up just one last street. Bye-bye now.
怎么回事?
What the heck?
孩子,你让个路吧?
Uh, hey, kid, why don't you, uh, get a move on?
真是的
Oh, boy.
每年都会有这样的孩子
Yep, always one of these kids every year.
这好像被什么卡住了,葛瑞
I think it's stuck on something, Greg.
你只是不够用力而已
You're just not trying hard enough.
来,让开
Here, move out of the way.
你得像这样
You gotta do it like this.
看吧,它开始动了
See? That got it moving.
葛瑞?
Uh, Greg?
不,糟糕了
Oh, no. Oh, man.
我们弄坏草皮了
We ruined the lawn.
葛瑞,我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do, Greg?
过来,在别人看见前帮我把它盖起来
Here, here. Help me cover it up before someone sees.
好 -快点,快点
Um, okay. - Hurry, hurry!
好,听着,如果你不移♥动♥
Okay, look, if you don't move,
我就没办法清理街道 让你们这些孩子明天可以上学
I won't be able to clear the streets so you kids can go to school tomorrow.
有听到吗?
Hello? Yoo-hoo.
这可不妙
Oh, that can't be good.
太好了
Oh, yeah!
是埋伏
It's an ambush!
丢她
Get her!
好了,跟新的一样
Okay, there. Good as new.
我觉得这个雪人做得不错
You know, I think we got a pretty good start on this snowman.
我们永远不上学
We're never going to school!
住手…住手
Stop, stop, stop it!
我们去你家喝点热巧克力如何?
Hey, what do you say we go to your place? We can get some hot chocolate.
好
Yes.
这样的团队合作 会帮我们在圣诞老人那大加分
It's this kind of teamwork that's gonna score some major points with Santa.
荣利,做些什么吧?
Rowley! Uh, do something?
交给我
I got this!
葛瑞
Greg!
荣利
Rowley!
不
Oh, no.
糟糕
Uh-oh.
糟糕
Ho ho--
好,听着
Okay, listen!
谁再丢一颗雪球我就报♥警♥
One more snowball and I'm calling the cops!
那是什么?
What is that?
糟糕
Whoa! - Uh-oh.
糟糕
Ho ho ho.
不…不
No! No, no. No, no, no, no, no, no!
糟糕
Ho ho-- Ho-Ho-Ho-- Ho.
糟糕
Ho-Ho-Ho. Ho.
糟糕了
Oh, no.
不…不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
这种事情总是发生在我身上
Of course this happens to me.
加油
Come on.
加把劲,宝贝
Come on, baby.
这是在开玩笑吧
Oh, you have got to be kidding me.
你,对,我看到你了 戴着红帽、红围巾的先生
Hey, you! You! Yeah, I see you, mister red hat, red scarf!
待在原地别走
Stay right where you are!
来吧,荣利,我们得离开这里
Come on, Rowley. We need to get out of here.
葛瑞,我想我们摆脱她了
Hey, Greg! I think we lost her.
你们这些傻小子以为能逃过我的追赶吗?
Oh, you little twerps think you can outrun me?
荣利,快来
Rowley. Come on.
我们还在跑
We are still running.
你们两个,站住
Hey, hey! You two, stop right there!
往左,往左,不,往右
Left, left! No, go right!
搞什么?
What the...
找到了
Gotcha.
我看到你们两人了
I see you two!
你们麻烦大了
You're in big trouble!
我们得离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
我觉得我们该回去,天色要暗了
I think we should go back. It's getting dark.
我很害怕,葛瑞
I'm scared, Greg.
你疯了吗?我们不能回去
Are you crazy? We can't go back.
那个铲雪车女士可能还在等我们
That snowplow lady is probably waiting for us.
或许我们该回去 才能跟她说那只是个意外
Maybe we should go back, so we can tell her it was an accident.
荣利,你还不懂吗? 我们损毁了政♥府♥财产
Don't you get it, Rowley? We damaged government property.
我们可能会为此坐牢
We could go to jail for that.
我们甚至不应该回到我们的街上
We shouldn't even go back on our street.
我不能坐牢
I can't go to jail!
我爸妈会…
My parents would be...
对我很失望
disappointed in me!
我也不能坐牢
Well, I can't go to jail either.
我听说他们用金属马桶 而且是装在大庭广众之下
I heard they have metal toilets, and they're right out in the open.
我上厕所时需要隐私
I need my privacy when I go to the bathroom.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
我这么努力要当乖孩子
I was trying so hard to be good.
你觉得你还会拿到那台电玩主机吗?
Do you think you'll still get that video game system?
我不知道,荣利
I don't know, Rowley!
我们现在有其他的事情要面对
We have other things to deal with right now.
我挺确定铲雪车女士没看清我们的长相
So I'm pretty sure the snowplow lady didn't get a good look at us,
但她绝对看到我们的穿着
but she definitely saw what we were wearing.
所以我们得丢掉这些御寒装备
So we're gonna have to ditch this winter gear
让别人认不出我们来
so no one can identify us.
这副耳罩是我在这学季 手写课成绩拿到好成绩的奖励
I got these earmuffs for getting a B+ in handwriting this quarter.
抱歉了,荣利,但我们得丢掉这些东西
Sorry, Rowley, but this stuff's gotta go.
我们只需要找个丢弃的地点
Now we just need a place to ditch it.
我们要丢在哪里呢?
Where are we gonna do that?
那里
There.
垃圾箱?
The dumpster?
你确定我们得这么做吗?
Are you sure we have to do this?
这副耳罩温暖又舒服
These earmuffs are so warm and comfy.
你要选哪个? 冰冷的耳朵?还是终生监禁?
What is it gonna be? Cold ears? Or life behind bars?
葛瑞,你回来了
Oh, Greg! There you are.
我都开始担心你了
I was starting to get worried about you.
我跟荣利只是出去享受今年第一个大雪天
Me and Rowley were just out enjoying the first big snow day.
看来我们没注意到时间
I guess we lost track of time.
那很好
Oh, well, that's great.
你的帽子跟围巾呢?
Where are your hat and scarf?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
可能是在雪地里弄丢了
I guess I must've dropped them in the snow.
葛瑞,那是莉迪亚阿姨为你做的
Oh, Greg, your Aunt Lydia made those for you.
如果她知道你弄丢了,她会很伤心的
Well, it would break her heart if she found out you lost them.
春天雪融了之后它们一定会出现的
I'm sure they'll turn up when the snow melts in the spring.
电影精选列表