这不是真的
This isn't happening.
这不是真的
This isn't happening!
好了,好了
Okay. Okay.
这样应该就行
That ought to do it.
每个人拿四分之三面墙和五颗水果软糖
Everyone gets three-quarters of a wall and five gumdrops.
还有不可以吃第二轮
And no seconds.
我们得把屋顶留着当晚餐
We have to save the roof for dinner.
独♥裁♥者,我受够了你们这些人
Dictator. I've had it with you people.
我不懂我们的食物怎么会不够
I just don't understand how we ran out of food.
没有食物、没有水 没有电池、没有卫生纸
No food, no water, no batteries, no toilet paper.
怎么会?我们怎么会这么快 就用完所有备品?
How? How could we have gone through everything so quickly?
大家,看看这个
Guys! Check this out.
我做了一个为我们门铃摄影机供电的仪器
I've built a device that powers our doorbell camera,
这段影片已经快要缓冲完成
and the video is almost done buffering.
我终于可以查出是谁毁了那辆铲雪车
I'm finally gonna figure out who wrecked that snowplow.
请给我点鼓声
Drumroll, please.
看吧
Behold!
我的马铃薯
My potatoes!
我的圣诞灯
My Christmas lights!
等等,等等,不…不,住手,住手
Wait, wait! No, no, no, no! Stop, stop!
拜托
Oh, come on.
罗德里克,我的圣诞装饰不是玩具
Rodrick, my Christmas decorations are not toys.
我一直在找这些
I have been looking for these.
我们需要所有能取得的食物
We need all the food we can get.
法兰克,我们食物怎么会不够?
How did we run out of food, Frank?
我以为会够我们吃两个礼拜
I thought we had enough to last us two weeks.
如果大家都好好拿自己该有的份量…
If everyone only took their fair share...
别告诉我你又要开始追究那些番薯
Don't tell me you're gonna start in on those yams again.
罗德里克把马铃薯都拿走
Rodrick's been hoarding potatoes.
谁知道这些男孩们还藏了些什么?
Who knows what else these boys are hiding?
现在不是疑神疑鬼的时候了,法兰克
Now's not the time for paranoia, Frank.
你吓到曼尼了
You're scaring Manny.
等等,曼尼到哪去了?
Wait, where is Manny?
曼尼?
Manny?
曼尼?
Manny?
曼尼,曼尼
Manny! Manny!
曼尼
Manny!
曼尼
Manny!
曼尼,曼尼?
Manny! Manny?
曼尼 -曼尼
Manny! - Manny!
曼尼 -曼尼
Manny! - Manny!
曼尼…曼尼
Oh, Manny, Manny, Manny.
你会在哪呢?
Where could you be?
我检查过车♥库♥了,他不在那里
I checked in the garage. He's not there.
我在他平常的躲藏位置也找不到他
I couldn't find him in any of his regular hiding spots.
他不在他房♥间里
He's not in his room.
他也不在厕所
He wasn't in the bathroom either,
但我建议你们等二十分钟再进去
but I'd suggest you all give it a good 20 minutes before you go in there.
他不会在外面吧?
You don't think he's out there?
我的宝贝孩子,独自在暴风雪中
My precious baby, out in the storm alone.
你们有听到… -音乐吗?
Do you guys hear... - Music?
曼尼
Manny.
糟糕
Uh-oh.
所以补给品都在这
So, that's where all the supplies went.
我的…我的
Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine.
值得尊敬
Huh. Respect.
好
Okay.
这样就好了
And there we go.
这小家伙哪里都去不了了
This little guy is not going anywhere.
法兰克,你能怪他吗?
Well, can you blame him, Frank?
他只是要顾好自己
He was just looking out for himself.
这整个经验可能把他吓坏了
The whole experience has probably scarred him.
我觉得他看起来没事
Seems fine to me.
各位,我们可以开心点吗?
Could we please lighten up, guys?
情况可能会更糟
Things could be a whole lot worse.
怎么更糟?
Um, how exactly?
这个…
Well...
可能有…
There could be...
我们可能…
We could...
好,我想这真的是最糟的状况
Yeah, this really is rock bottom, I guess.
我想我也有点走火入魔了
I suppose, I got a little carried away too.
特别是番薯的部分
Especially with the yams.
完全同意
You can say that again.
对我呼气
Breathe in my face.
番薯到底是什么?
What are yams exactly, anyway?
我不知道
I don't know,
但它们很美味
but they're delicious.
我知道这不是我们所希望的圣诞佳节
I know this wasn't the Christmas season we were hoping for, guys.
但至少我们永远不会忘记这个经验
But at least we'll never forget it.
希望你说的是错的
Hope you're wrong about that.
我已经试着把它从我脑海中抹去
I'm already trying to scrub it from my brain.
或许我们还有时间在今晚翻转局面
Well, maybe there's still time to turn things around tonight.
我们试着玩得开心点如何?
What do you say we try and have a little fun?
拜托,不要再玩比手画脚了
Oh, please, not charades again.
我知道圣诞节还没到
Now, I know it's not officially Christmas yet,
但我们来点小小预告如何?
but what do you guys think about getting a little sneak preview?
好 -好棒
Yeah! - Hey, all right!
大家选一个今晚打开的礼物
Everyone can pick out one gift to open tonight.
但要小心选择
But choose carefully
因为你得让它帮助你撑到明天早上
because you're gonna have to make it last until tomorrow morning.
等等,你可能要等电力恢复了
Uh-uh-uh. You might wanna wait till the electricity's back on
再打开那一个,葛瑞
to open that one, Greg.
你是个好孩子
You're a good kid.
那是你应得的
You've earned it.
衣服?认真的吗?
Clothes? Seriously?
莉迪亚阿姨帮你做了另一顶帽子和围巾
Oh, Aunt Lydia made you another hat and scarf.
我可以再选一个吗?
Can I pick again?
现在你不需要等别人 找到你的旧帽子围巾了
Now you don't need someone to find your old ones.
看,葛瑞
Look, Greg.
莉迪亚阿姨手艺增强了
Aunt Lydia is upping her game.
各位?各位?
Uh, guys? Guys?
雪停了吗?
Did it stop snowing?
是圣诞奇迹
It's a Christmas miracle!
太好了
All right!
好棒 -好棒
Yes! - Yes!
看,是警♥察♥
Huh. Check it out. Cops.
什么?
What?
他们一定是去拿那些玩具的
They must be going to collect those toys.
法兰克,我们还没把东西捐赠给玩具募集
Frank, we never turned in our donation for the toy drive.
等等,警♥察♥跟玩具募集有什么关系?
Wait, what do the police have to do with the toy drive?
捐赠箱里的物资是由警♥察♥收回
The police are the ones who collect the donations from the bin
送给需要的人家
and get them to the families in need.
他们牺牲个人时间做这些事很棒吧?
Isn't it wonderful that they sacrifice their personal time to do that?
看来这是葛瑞赫夫雷的
Hmm. Looks like it belongs to Greg Heffley.
B6!
Uh, Bravo 6,
我们已经确认嫌疑犯是 恶名昭彰的捣乱分子葛瑞赫夫雷
we've identified the suspect as notorious troublemaker Gregory Heffley.
收到,逮捕他
Copy that. Lock him up.
希望你对自己的作为感到骄傲 葛瑞赫夫雷
I hope you're proud of what ya did, Greg Heffley.
还有圣诞快乐
Oh, and Merry Christmas!
希望你喜欢你的礼物
I hope you like your present.
看来你们得分享了
It looks like you're gonna have to share!
葛瑞,你还好吗?
Greg, are you okay?
你看起来很苍白
You look like you've seen a ghost.
我好像得上楼躺着
I think I need to go upstairs and lay down.
我感觉不太舒服
I don't feel so good.
当然,亲爱的
Sure, honey.
好好休息
Get some rest.
希望你到了明天的大日子会感觉好些
I hope you feel better for the big day tomorrow.
可能吃太多番薯了
Probably too many yams.
我知道如果我没能 赶在警♥察♥之前到捐赠箱那
I knew that if I didn't get to that bin before the cops did,
电影精选列表