我会在监狱里度过我的圣诞节
I was gonna spend my Christmas in the slammer.
所以我鼓起勇气 独自面对漆黑寒冷的夜晚
So, I mustered up my courage and headed out into the dark, cold night on my own.
该出动了
It's go time.
开玩笑的吧
You gotta be kidding me.
乔许,外面有什么?
Uh, what's out there, Joshie?
葛瑞?
Hey! Greg?
抱歉,我不知道还能怎么吸引你注意
Sorry. I didn't know how else to get your attention.
现在是圣诞夜
It's Christmas Eve.
你不是应该在床上睡觉吗?
Shouldn't you be in bed?
在床上?现在才七点半
In bed? But it's only 7:30.
我喜欢先睡着以免圣诞老人提早来
I like to be asleep in case Santa comes early.
我需要你的帮忙
Well, I need your help.
这比圣诞老人重要
This is bigger than Santa.
没有什么比圣诞老人重要
Nothing's bigger than Santa.
警♥察♥今晚会清空玩具箱
The police are gonna empty out that toy bin tonight.
而我的名字被绣在那顶帽子内
And my name is stitched on the inside of that hat.
但是我已经换上连身睡衣了
But I'm already in my footie pajamas.
那你好好享受最后一晚的自♥由♥
Well, enjoy your last night of freedom.
因为当他们抓到我时 他们会想知道我的共犯是谁
Because once they've got me, they're gonna wanna know who my accomplice is.
荣利
Rowley.
荣利
Rowley.
我们走吧
Let's do this.
朋友,你还好吗?
Whoa. Are you all right, buddy?
还好
Yeah.
很好,这才是我的朋友
All right. That's my pal.
7A15!
Seven Adam 15.
已经派车前往现场
Vehicle has been dispatched to the scene.
市中心没有回报…
No reports from downtown...
葛瑞?
Uh, Greg?
捐赠箱到哪去了?
Where did the donation bin go?
暴风雪把它完全覆盖住了
The storm's completely buried it.
所以我才带了这些来
That's why I brought these.
来吧,一定在这附近某处
Come on. It's gotta be around here somewhere.
好像是在这盏路灯下,葛瑞
I think it was under this lamppost, Greg.
不,我挺确定是在这里的
No, I'm pretty sure it was over here.
或许是这里?
Um, maybe over here?
我们试试这里吧
Let's try over there.
我们永远找不到它的
We're never going to find it.
或许我们该直接放弃
We should just... ...give up.
捐赠箱一定在这里
That bin's gotta be here!
我就知道我会找到的
Ha! I knew I'd find it.
它总是在你最后一个寻找的地方,对吧?
It's always in the last place you look, right?
但是,葛瑞… -来吧
But, Greg, I-- - Come on!
我们来开挖吧
Let's dig it up.
太好了
Yes! - Whoo!
我们的东西还在这
Our stuff is still here.
我们赶快拿出来后离开吧
Let's grab it and get out of here.
我需要你抓住我的脚
I'm gonna need you to hold my legs.
快到了
Almost there.
拿到了,好,拉我出来
Got it! Okay, pull me up.
葛瑞,是警♥察♥
Greg, it's the cops!
荣利,我要滑下去了
Rowley, I'm slipping.
荣利
Rowley!
你可以的,葛瑞
You got this, Greg!
荣利
Rowley.
天啊,不…不
Oh, man. N-No, no, no.
你在这里做什么?
Hey! What are you doin' out here?
抱歉,警官,我…我不…
Uh, I'm sorry, officer. I-- I didn't...
等等,你只是个孩子
Wait. Yo-You're just a kid.
亲爱的,圣诞夜你不是该待在家里吗?
Honey, shouldn't you be home on Christmas Eve?
我只是想确保警♥察♥能抵达捐赠箱
Uh, I was just making sure the police could get to the bin
好取得玩具
so they could collect the toys.
给那些小朋友
You know, for the kids.
我几天前本该清理这片停车场的 但我没办法
I was supposed to clear this lot a few days ago, but I couldn't.
有人弄坏了我的铲雪车
Someone broke my plow.
我本来要试着用手铲雪
I was gonna try and shovel it by hand.
今晚你帮我省了很多事,孩子
You saved me a lot of time tonight, kid.
这个…
Well...
因为圣诞精神之类的
Uh, the spirit of Christmas and all that.
我觉得这件事你应该为自己感到骄傲
Well, I think you can feel pretty good about this one.
这绝对会让你荣登 圣诞老人的乖孩子名单中
It'll put you on Santa's nice list for sure.
好
Yeah.
我载你回家找家人如何?
Hey, how about I give you a ride so you can get back home to your family?
好
Sure.
你今年圣诞节会收到什么好礼物吗?
So, you, um, getting anything good for Christmas this year?
有,一台新的电玩主机
Yeah. A new video game system.
天啊,你真幸运
Oh, man, you lucky dog.
我的泰勒很想要一台
Yeah, my Tyler wanted one of those,
但我得存钱才能买♥♥得起那样的东西
but I'm gonna have to save up my pennies before I can afford something like that.
不过明年吧,明年
But next year though. Next year.
只需要再开着这台卡车 多做几个小时的工作
Just gonna have to put in a few extra hours in this old bucket of bolts.
你说你住在哪里?
Where'd you say you live again?
萨利街
Uh, Surrey Street.
在山坡上
It's on the hill.
你是开玩笑的吧
You gotta be kidding me!
我的铲雪车就是在那里坏掉的
That's the street where my plow got busted.
你知道吗?他们还没抓到 破坏车子的那些流氓
And you know what? They never did catch those hooligans that did it.
这个铲雪工作是你的正职工作吗?
So, is this plowing stuff, like, your full-time job?
这个吗?不是
Oh, this? No.
不是,我只是兼♥职♥多赚点外快
No, I just do this on the side for extra cash.
在这时节很有帮助
It helps this time of year.
捐赠箱里没有很多玩具
You know, there weren't a lot of toys in that donation bin.
你觉得警♥察♥还是会把它们送出去吗?
Do you think the cops will even bother handing them out?
对,当然,里面有些什么他们都会拿
Oh, yeah, no, sure, they'll take whatever's in there,
然后送给最需要的孩子们
and they'll get it out to the kids that need it the most.
有很多家庭 仰赖那些捐赠物品,你知道吗?
Hey, lots of families depend on those donations, you know?
包括我家
Mine included.
那是你儿子吗?
Is that your son?
对,是我的泰勒
Yep. My Tyler.
他就是我的全世界
He's the whole world to me.
我们家只有我跟他
It's just me and him.
家里只有你们两人真幸运
You're lucky there are only two of you.
我家里还有其他四人
I've got four other people in my family,
他们最近一直把我逼疯
and they've been driving me totally nuts lately.
让我给你些建议,孩子
Let me give you a little advice, kid.
当我在你这年纪时,我的家人也把我逼疯
My family made me crazy when I was your age too.
他们真的让我气炸了
I mean, they drove me bananas.
但我现在真想念他们
But boy do I miss 'em now.
要珍惜你跟那些人相处的每一刻
Treasure every single moment you have with those people
因为人生中没有什么是一定的
because nothing in life is guaranteed.
在这里转弯
Um, this is my turn.
什么?
What?
好了,孩子
All right, kid.
很高兴认识你
It's been nice getting to know ya.
好,谢谢你载我一程
Yeah. Thanks for the ride.
你
You!
你…
You...
你看起来是个好孩子
You seem like a good kid.
何不把帽子和围巾戴上?
Now, why don't you put on that hat and scarf of yours?
外面很冷
It's cold outside.
祝你和你的家人圣诞快乐
Okay, you and your family have yourself a merry Christmas.
好
Uh, yeah.
你也是
You too.
疯狂的孩子…
Ah, crazy kid...
好棒
Yeah!
终于
Finally!
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
勾勾 -孩子,看
Bubby. - Hey, hey, buddy! Look!
电力恢复了
The power is back on!
对
Yeah.
电影精选列表