应该有人会先找到它们
Oh, someone will probably find them before then.
还好莉迪亚阿姨 在你帽子里面缝上了你的名字
And luckily for you, Aunt Lydia stitched your name on the inside of your hat.
等等,我的名字在上面?
Wait. My-My name's in there?
完整全名
First and last.
所以不用担心,不管是谁找到你的东西 都可以轻易找到你
So don't worry, whoever finds your things won't have any trouble tracking you down.
葛瑞?
Greg?
你还好吗?
Uh... - Are you okay?
还好,我想我需要到壁炉旁暖暖身子
Yeah. I think I just need to get warmed up by the fire.
晚点有很多时间可以这么做
Oh, there'll be plenty of time for that later on.
现在我们要进行佳节家庭出游
Right now, we're going on a holiday family outing.
但是妈,我不能去外面
But-- Mom, I can't go back out there.
你可以借用你♥爸♥爸的旧帽子和旧围巾
You can borrow your father's old hat and scarf.
我不希望你感冒
I don't want you catching a cold.
大家走吧,佳节灯光秀时间
Guys, let's go! Holiday lights time!
我马上上去 -我一定要去吗?
I'll be up in a sec! - Do I have to go?
在那之后小精灵就是我的了
After that I get to have the elf.
曼尼
Manny.
各位
Guys.
我是这家中唯一有圣诞节精神的人吗?
Am I the only one with any Christmas spirit in this family?
抱歉,我现在没有唱圣诞歌♥曲的心情
I'm sorry. I'm just not in the mood for Christmas carols right now.
我们能回家吗?我…
Can we go back home now? I--
我们不会提早结束这趟车游,葛瑞
We're not cutting this drive short, Greg.
这是我们的家族传统
It is our family tradition.
罗德里克
Oh, Rodrick.
从周四深夜开始
Starting late Thursday night,
我们预计将完全被白雪覆盖…
we're expecting a total winter whiteout of mass--
拜托,法兰克
Come on, Frank.
你可以停止沉迷于气象吗?
Could you please stop obsessing over the weather?
他们说这是百年来最大的暴风雪
They're saying this could be the storm of the century.
我只想做好准备
I just wanna be prepared.
那些气象人员总是夸大严重性
Those weather people are always hyping storms.
这样他们才有工作
It's what keeps them in business.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我们今年要记得捐些东西给玩具募集
We gotta remember to donate a few things for the toy drive this year.
玩具募集? -对,葛瑞
The toy drive? - Yes, Greg.
那个投放箱是让大家投入多余的玩具 捐赠给需要的孩子
That drop box is where everyone leaves their spare toys for needy kids.
这些玩具会在圣诞夜收走
The toys get picked up on Christmas Eve.
投放箱?
Drop box?
你要选哪个?
What is it gonna be?
冰冷的耳朵?还是终生监禁?
Cold ears? Or life behind bars?
所有单位注意
Attention, all units. - Uh...
萨利街往西看到可能嫌疑人
Possible suspects sighted westbound on Surrey Street.
7A15
Seven Adam 15.
已经派车前往现场
Vehicle has been dispatched to the scene.
嫌犯因涉嫌一起破坏事件遭通缉
Suspect is wanted in connection with an incident of vandalism.
那是我们吗?
Is that supposed to be us?
荣利,在别人看见之前 我们得把这些拆下来
Rowley, we gotta get rid of these things before someone sees them.
葛瑞
Greg.
有太多张了 如果我们没有全拆下来怎么办?
There's so many of them. What if we don't get them all?
我们不能让这种事发生,荣利
We cannot afford to let that happen, Rowley.
如果社区中有人看到我们呢?
What if someone in the neighborhood saw us?
葛瑞赫夫雷,你好
Well, hello, Greg Heffley.
要把我这个雪人做完吗?
Wanna finish building me?
不了,谢谢,傅瑞格利
No, thanks, Fregley.
我从昨天就在外面了
I've been out here since yesterday.
我感觉不到我的四肢
I can't feel any of my extremities.
他怎么进去里面的?
How'd he get in there?
继续往前走
Keep walking.
别做眼神接触
Do not make eye contact.
我的雀斑好像被冻伤了
I think my freckles might have frostbite.
离我家这么近让我感到很不安
I don't feel good about being so close to my house.
或许我可以在你家住几天
Hey, maybe I can crash at your place for a few days
等待这整件事的风波过去
and wait for this whole thing to blow over.
但你已经被禁止来我家过夜了
But you're banned from sleeping over at my house.
还记得巧克力布丁的事吗?
Remember the thing with the chocolate pudding?
什么?拜托,荣利
What? Come on, Rowley.
你♥爸♥爸现在应该都忘记了
Your dad's probably forgotten all about that by now.
不行
No.
听着,荣利,你不知道我家是什么样子的
Look, Rowley, you do not know what it's like at my house.
就像有五双眼睛盯着我的一举一动
I've got, like, five pairs of eyes watching my every move.
五双?
Five?
但你家里只有其他四人
But there's only four other people in your family.
至少感觉起来是五双
Well, at least that's what it feels like.
但你说我们不需要担心
But you said we don't need to worry,
因为我们把衣物 都丢进那垃圾箱了,对吧?
'cause we got rid of our clothes in that dumpster, right?
关于那个 -什么?
Oh. Yeah, about that. - What?
那个垃圾箱其实是玩具捐赠箱
Yeah, it turns out the dumpster is actually a toy donation bin.
是什么?
It's what?
那表示有人会找到我们的衣物
That means someone's gonna find our clothes.
这很糟糕,这很糟…
This is bad. This is ba--
冷静点
Calm down.
上面又没有写我们的名字,对吧?
I mean, it's not like our names are written inside of them, right?
但如果他们在我们的帽子里找到头发 进行DNA测试呢?
But what if they find hair in our hats and test it for DNA?
天啊,荣利
Wow. Wow, Rowley.
你看太多电视了
You watch way too much television.
听着,以防万一,我们去把衣物拿回来
Look, we'll get our clothes back just to be safe.
知道吗? -或许我们该直接自首
Okay? - Maybe we should just turn ourselves in.
我不能像这样过日子
I can't live like this.
深呼吸,荣利
Breathe, Rowley.
一切都在我的掌控之中,这是我的计划
I got everything under control. Here's the plan.
我们先设好闹钟,一大早就起床
We'll set our alarms, so we wake up first thing in the morning.
然后到市中心 从那箱子里拿出我们的东西
Then we'll head downtown and grab our stuff out of that bin.
这次澈底处理掉我们的东西
And we get rid of it for real this time.
处理完后我们就解脱了
When that's done, we are home free.
为什么我们不现在就去做?
Why don't we just do it now?
我妈今晚要我们做姜饼屋
My mom's making us build a gingerbread house tonight,
我没办法抽身
and I can't get out of it.
我不知道,这计划感觉有点危险
I don't know. This plan seems kind of risky.
听着,你得相信我,荣利
Look, you gotta trust me, Rowley.
我有给你错误的指示过吗?
Have I ever steered you wrong?
很多次
A bunch of times.
你得要有信心,荣利
You gotta believe, Rowley.
拜托,现在可是圣诞时分
Come on. It's Christmastime.
在华氏负十度到负二十四度之间
...between ten below zero and 24 below zero.
目前已宣布大雪警报 积雪深度已达五英尺以上
A snow emergency is in effect, with levels reaching well above five feet.
法兰克,你能不能… -我没办法说话,我要专心
Frank, can you please-- - Can't talk! Concentrating.
拜托,这为什么不…
Come on. Why won't this thing--
你可以不要再沉迷于这场暴风雪吗?
Would you please stop obsessing about this storm?
你会错过与家人共度的真正佳节时刻
You're missing out on an authentic holiday moment with your family.
曼尼
Manny.
妈,为什么我得参与但罗德里克不用?
Mom, how come I have to be here, but Rodrick doesn't?
我很希望他在这里,但我不知道他去哪了
Well, I'd love for him to be here, but I have no idea where he is.
要让这家里的每个人聚在一起
It's like herding cats to get
就跟赶猫一样难
everyone in this family in one place.
看看我找到了什么
Hey, look what I just found.
我听说了
Oh, I heard about that.
你能相信我们的街上 发生了那起铲雪车攻击事件吗?
Can you believe that that snowplow assault happened on our street?
我相信这起事件背后的人
You know, I'll bet the guys behind it
是那些讨厌的威利街小孩们
were a couple of those rotten Whirley Street kids.
他们总是到我们的社区惹麻烦
They're always coming into our neighborhood and stirring up trouble.
对,但那些威利街的小孩们 不会在光天化日下
Yeah, but the Whirley Street kids wouldn't do something so bold
做那么大胆的事情
in broad daylight.
不,不,这两人看起来像惯犯
No, no. These two look like hardened criminals.
我可以打赢他们
I could take 'em.
看起来他们会提供酬金
Ooh, it looks like they're offering a reward
给提供线索帮助抓到他们的人
for more information that leads to their capture.
对,那将会是我拿到
Yep. And I'm gonna claim it.
我买♥♥你们圣诞礼物的钱就从这里来
It's how I'm paying for your Christmas gifts.
妈?妈?我可以离开吗?
Mom? Mom? Can I please be excused?
当然不行,葛瑞
Absolutely not, Greg.
电影精选列表