我们至少够吃两个礼拜
We'll be fine for two weeks at least.
我读到有一家人被雪困在它们的小屋中
I read about this family that got snowed into their cabin,
为了存活
and to survive,
他们得吃掉彼此 -好恶心
they had to eat each other. - Gross!
真好吃
Yummy.
罗德里克,你吓到曼尼了
Rodrick! You're scaring Manny.
最后存活的人有些罪恶感就是
The last guy felt kinda bad though.
我觉得一切都会没事
Well, I think everything's gonna be just fine.
接下来几天会很好玩的
And the next few days are going to be fun.
有什么比跟家人在圣诞佳节 一起被大雪困住更棒的事?
What could be better than being snowed in with your family for the holidays?
实际上任何事都比较好
Literally anything.
没有手♥机♥、没有电视、没有干扰
No phones, no television, no distractions.
只有我们五人共享彼此陪伴的喜悦
Just the five of us sharing in the joy of each other's company.
这是圣诞节奇迹
It's a Christmas miracle.
好冷
So cold.
好了,大家,谁想再玩一轮比手画脚?
Okay, guys. Who's up for another round of charades?
《回到未来》?
Back to the Future ?
一只骆驼? -她昨天扮过骆驼了,好像吧
A llama? - She did a llama yesterday, I think.
还是是前天?我记不清楚了
Or maybe that was the day before? I-- It's getting fuzzy.
是一只羊驼,各位,加把劲吧
It's an alpaca, guys. Come on.
它们是一样的
Same thing.
法兰克,我们在玩游戏
Frank, we are playing a game here.
你可以坐下吗? -好,好
Would you please sit down? - Yeah, yeah, okay.
我只需要确认我们的库存都已经记录好了
I-I just gotta make sure we've got our inventory cataloged.
好,让我看看
All right, let's see here.
一百二十卷卫生纸、三箱水…等等
120 toilet paper rolls, three cases of water-- Wait a minute.
有一箱不见了,还有番薯罐头呢?
There's a case missing. And where are the cans of yams?
我觉得你们其中一人把备品藏起来了
I think one of you boys is hoarding supplies.
我很会找番薯的
I've got a nose for yams.
对我呼气
Breathe in my face.
妈
Uh, um, Mom.
没事的,罗德里克
Oh, it's okay, Rodrick.
我想你♥爸♥爸可能患了幽居病
I think your father may be suffering from a case of cabin fever.
先别急
N-Not so fast.
你也还没洗清嫌疑,苏珊
You're not off the hook yourself, Susan.
来吧,让我闻闻,呼气 -好
Come on. Let's have it. Breathe. - Okay.
够了,法兰克 -那是花椰菜吧?
That's enough, Frank. - That-That's broccoli, isn't it?
葛瑞,怎么了?
Greg, what's wrong?
那个小精灵动了
The elf thing moved.
它一分钟前在那里,现在到那里了
It was there a minute ago, and now it's there.
我想你只是一时糊涂了,亲爱的
Oh, I'm sure your mind is just playing tricks on you, honey.
或许你也有点幽居病
Uh, maybe you're going a little stir-crazy too.
我才没有疯
I am not going crazy.
那东西真的动了
That thing actually moved.
或许它有重要的讯息需要带到北极
Well, maybe he had an important message to deliver to the North Pole.
但现在它回来了
But now he's back.
不知道它得跟圣诞老人说什么事
I wonder what he had to tell Santa.
听着,或许再来一场比手画脚 会让大家开心点
Look, maybe another round of charades will crank up the fun.
下一个类型
Next category.
爱德华时代的书名
Book titles of the Edwardian period. Ooh!
不 -认真的吗?
No. - Really?
水管破了 -不…不,地下室
The pipes burst! - Oh, no, no, no! The basement!
地下室?我的房♥间
The basement? My room!
拜托,亮起来吧
Come on, work.
不…不,我的独♥立♥战争立体模型
Oh, no, no, no! My Revolutionary War diorama!
我的鼓 -天啊
My drums! - Oh, gosh.
小心点,罗德里克
Be careful, Rodrick!
拜托,不 -不,康沃利斯
Please! No! - No, Cornwallis!
你别阵亡,康沃利斯
Not you, Cornwallis!
我其实有些开心 我的家人因为其他事分散了注意力
I was actually kinda glad that my family was distracted with other stuff,
因为那让我有机会不被注意 不被他们惦记着
because that gave me the chance to stay out of sight and out of mind.
我的计划是在圣诞节之前 都把自己低调关在房♥间里
So, my plan was to shut myself in my room and lay low until Christmas.
室友,还好吗?
Whoa! - What's up, roomie?
罗德里克?你在这里做什么?
Rodrick? What are you doing here?
既然我的房♥间淹水了 我会来这里住一阵子
Well, since my room's flooded, I'll be crashing here for a while.
什么?你不能住在这里,这是我的房♥间
What? You can't stay in here. This is my room.
我可不要睡在曼尼的房♥间
Well, I'm not sleeping in Manny's room.
那孩子有点不对劲
Something's not right with that kid.
而且我得要盯着你
And besides, I need to keep an eye on you.
盯着我?为什么?
Keep a-- Keep an eye on me? For what?
我发现你最近的行为有点可疑
I've noticed you've been acting a little suspicious lately.
什么?你觉得我偷吃了番薯?
What? Now you think I took the yams?
这跟番薯无关,葛瑞
Ha! This isn't about yams, Gregory.
是时候坦白了
Uh... - Time to come clean.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
红帽子,红围巾
Red hat, red scarf.
就跟你弄丢的一样,对吧?
Just like the ones you lost, huh?
好吧,你知道些什么?
Fine. What do you know?
好,我想事情是这样的
All right, here's how I think it all went down.
你跟你的朋友上周在前面的院子
You and your little buddy were in the front yard last week,
玩着雪
frolicking in the snow.
然后有中学生看到你们两个弱鸡 觉得好欺负
Then, along came some high schoolers who saw you two weaklings as easy targets .
很棒的御寒装备,笨蛋
Nice winter gear, dum-dums.
现在是我们的了
Now, it's ours.
所以他们偷了你们的御寒装备 把你们包在雪球里
So, they stole your winter gear, rolled you up in a snowball,
然后把你们推下坡
and pushed you down the hill.
再见了,笨蛋
So long, twerps!
于是你们就撞上了那辆铲雪车
And wham! You nailed that snowplow .
我们超坏的
We're so bad.
但现在你和你的朋友遇到麻烦了,对吧?
But now, you and your little friend have a problem, right?
拿走你们东西的人还逍遥法外
The guys who took your stuff are on the run from the law.
是警♥察♥ -但他们知道你住哪
The fuzz! But they know where you live.
如果你们告发他们所做的事 你们两人就都完蛋了
So if you rat them out for what they did, you're both dead.
罗德里克,真的吗?这就是你的推论?
Really, Rodrick? That's what you came up with?
我…有些细节我还要补强
Well, I, uh-- I'm still working out the details.
但我一定迟早能查出发生什么事
But it's just a matter of time before I find out what happened for sure.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
所有的证据都存放在这里
All the evidence is stored right here.
在我们的门铃上?
On our doorbell?
对,葛瑞,我们的门铃上装有摄影机
Yes, Greg, on our doorbell. It's got a camera in it.
所有在我们家门前的街上发生的事情
And everything that happens on the street in front of our house
都会被这个小盒子录下来
gets recorded on this little box right here.
好吧,祝你在没有电的情况下顺利找出
Yeah, well, good luck finding out what's on that thing
那东西录到了什么
without any electricity.
我觉得你低估了我,葛瑞
I think you underestimate me, Gregory.
没有什么能阻挡我拿到悬赏金
Nothing is getting in between me and that reward money.
而且我要睡床上
And I'm calling the bed.
只要再撑五天,葛瑞赫夫雷
Just gotta make it five more days, Greg Heffley.
你可以的
You can do this.
现在来帮你通电吧
Now, let's get you powered up.
好烫
Oh, ah, hot!
有用了
It's working.
看,就像这样
See? Like this.
罗德里克
Rodrick!
这样应该就够了
And that ought to be enough.
好
Okay.
我们来帮你通电吧
Let's get you fired up.
很好,很好,来吧
Yes. Yes, come on.
加油,加油
Come on. Come on.
不…不
No, no! No!
不
No!
不…不,停止,停止
Oh, no, no, no! Stop, stop.
好了,大家
Okay, everybody.
都挤进来
Scooch in.
罗德里克
Rodrick!
葛瑞,住手 -罗德里克
Greg! Stop! - Rodrick!
不…不,我的圣诞树 -住手
No, no, no! My tree! - Stop!
苏珊
Susan!
它可以看了
It's alive!
它可以看了
It's alive!
电影精选列表