你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
-什么 她说啥 -她说
- What? What is she saying? - She's saying...
那小贱♥人♥说啥了 她的牛仔裤太紧了
What is that little bitch saying? Her jeans are too tight!
你知道 我爸爸一直说
You see, the thing is, my Dad's been saying
我早就应该提高你们的费用了
I should jack your rate for a while now.
所以 我可以不去派对
So, I could miss the party,
但是我认为 费用方面要提高30倍
But, I think, rate-wise, we're talking somewhere north of 30.
我看到他们了
I see them.
-付给她 -好啦 凯蒂 好的
- Pay it! - Okay, fine. Fine. Katy, that's fine.
现在马上把孩子带走
Just get the kids out of the house right now.
别从前门走 从后门
Don't go out the front door. Go out the back door.
把他们带到你家
Take them over to your house.
好吧 现在我有点危险的感觉了
Okay, now I'm sensing some kind of element of danger here.
不是
No. No.
因为每个孩子再多加5倍
'Cause that's gonna run you an extra five per.
好的好的 现在赶紧把孩子带走
Fine! fine! Just get the kids out right now!
告诉孩子们我们爱他 一切都会好起来
Tell them we love them and everything is gonna be okay!
一切都好 我们爱他们
Everything's okay! Tell them we love them.
-再见 -好的
- Bye. - Okay.
傻瓜 孩子们
Sucker. Kids!
-现在怎么办 -他们安全了
- Now what? - They're safe. They're safe.
咱们要找个人多的地方 人要很多很多
We need to find someplace with a lot of people. A lot of people.
你好 抱歉打扰一下
Hi, hi. Excuse me.
别担心 我们不会伤害你们
Don't worry, we're not going to hurt you.
我们是克莱尔跟菲尔·福斯特
Our names are Claire and Phil Foster.
我们来自新泽西 经过一系列奇怪的事
We are from New Jersey, and through a series of strange events,
我们被错认为其他的什么人
we have been confused with someone else.
现在 一些嚣张的罪犯同时还是警♥察♥
And now, some unruly criminals, who are also policemen...
-是的 -正在捕杀我们
- Right. - ...are hunting us as prey.
重申一下 我们不是坏人 他们才是
Again, we're not the bad guys, they are.
我们不会伤害你们的
We're not going to hurt you.
亲爱的 别再这么说了 因为听起来
Honey, stop saying that, 'cause it makes it sound
-好像我们会伤害他们 -不 他们懂的
- like we are gonna hurt them. - No, no. They get it.
我们需要个地方躲藏 但是我们没有钱
We need a place to hole up and hide, and we don't have any money
因为那些罪犯 那些坏警♥察♥
because these criminals, these dirty cops...
喂喂 你们以为我是小孩子那么好骗吗
Hey, hey. Do I look like I was born yesterday?
好了 这是最老土的骗局了
Okay, this is the oldest scam in the book.
快走吧 瘾君子
Beat it, junkies.
-他们让我恶心 -太脏了
- They make me sick. - So dirty.
走吧
Let's go.
我们要靠自己了
We are on our own.
这整个晚上就是个错误
This whole night was a mistake.
我们就不该进城 这主意太疯狂了
We never should've come in to this city. This was a crazy idea.
不疯狂 我们就是在曼哈顿吃顿晚饭
It wasn't a crazy idea. It was just dinner in Manhattan.
一晚上 就一个约会我们不用
One night, one date where we're just not
老是讨论孩子
talking about the kids the entire time
或是下个星期干吗
Or what we have to do next week.
现在看看咱们成了什么样子
And look where it got us.
我们应该打电♥话♥给911
We should call 91 1 .
亲爱的 咱们说的可是乔·米利托
Honey, this is Joe Miletto we're talking about.
-所以 -所以那些想灭掉我们的警♥察♥
- So? - So? Those cops that tried to kill us?
他们是受他摆布的
They're in his pocket.
那人控制警♥察♥ 我们不能相信任何警♥察♥
This guy owns cops! We can't trust any cops.
那我们该怎么办 我们不能回家
What are we gonna do? We can't go home,
不能去警♥察♥局
we can't go to the police...
好了好了 乔·米利托想要三角号♥夫妇 为啥
Okay, okay, okay. Miletto, he wants the Tripplehorns, why?
因为他们有闪存
Because they have the flash drive.
很好 要是他们把闪存还给他呢
All right, what if they gave him the flash drive back?
他们干吗要这么做
Why would they do that?
因为咱们要找到他们然后说服他们
Because we're gonna find them, and we're gonna make them do it.
一旦米利托有了闪存 这事就结了
Once Miletto has the flash drive, this thing ends.
好吧 我同意 我完全听你的
Okay. I like that. I am completely with you.
我只想问你一个问题 别鄙视我
I just have to ask you one question, and do not judge me.
什么叫闪存
What is a flash drive?
-不是吧你 -菲尔 我没法
- Seriously? - Phil, I can't...
好的 那是一种小的磁盘储存器
Okay, it's a little storage disk that
可以将一头插到电脑上
you stick in the side of a laptop.
啊 原来是电脑插啊 那是
Oh, it's a computer sticky thing? That's...
在我办公室我们管那个就叫电脑插
In my office we call it a computer sticky thing.
好了 我们要找到那个电脑插
Okay. Okay. We need to get the computer
好救咱俩的小命
sticky thing to save our lives.
怎么做 我们根本不认识三角号♥夫妇啊
How? We don't know anything about the Tripplehorns.
那也不是绝对的
That's not entirely true.
我们知道今晚他们要去哪里吃晚餐
We know where they were going to have dinner tonight.
-好吧 -快走
- Okay. - Come on. Come on.
你好 我们是 你好 看这里
Hi, we were... Hello? Up here.
我们早些时候跟我们的朋友山姆吃晚餐
We were in here earlier, having dinner with our friend Sam-I-Am.
-你是指威廉姆·亚当斯吗 -好的
- You mean Will.I.Am? - Okay.
你们是这么叫他的吗 太怪了我不喜欢
Is that what you call him? That's weird. I don't like that.
-是啊真怪 -不过听着
- Yeah, it is weird. - No, listen, anyway,
我们当时在这里 而威廉姆·亚当斯认为
We were here, and Will.I.Am thinks
他把电♥话♥落桌子上了
he left his phone at the table,
所以我们要去检查一下那个桌子
so we need to check at the table.
我愿意帮你们看看桌子上有没有电♥话♥
I'd like to check the table for the phone, if you don't mind.
你没听到我讲话吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
看着我 你能 上帝啊
Look at me. Can you... oh, god.
-我们要去桌子那找电♥话♥ -你没事吧
- We need to check the table for the phone. - What's your problem?
-喂喂喂 听见了吗 -上帝啊
- Hello? Hello? Anything? - Oh, my god.
-听着 -你怎么还没听懂
- Here we go. - How are you not getting this?
-他要去桌子那找电♥话♥ -好 这边请
- He needs to check the table for the phone. - Fine. This way.
我刚刚浪费了半辈子的时间
Wow. I just wasted half my life.
三角号♥ 好了
Tripplehorn. Tripplehorn. Tripplehorn. Tripplehorn. Okay.
他丢在那里了 他说丢到桌子上了
...and he left it there. He said he left it on the table.
好吧 真是太浪费时间了
Well, that was just a big, fat waste of time.
泰国国王都要对此大发雷霆了
The king of Siam is going to be livid.
谢谢你的帮助 我是在讽刺你们
Thank you for all of your help, and I am being sarcastic.
他♥娘♥的♥
Motherfucker.
海鲜餐厅欢迎你
Claw, you're welcome.
好了 我们搞到一个电♥话♥号♥码
Okay, we got a phone number.
我们怎么用它找到他们的地址
How do we use it to find their address?
我想我知道谁能帮忙
I think I know someone who can help.
等一下 再问一次你怎么会认识这家伙
Wait, how do you know this guy, again?
我曾给他看过一堆北部的房♥子
I showed him a bunch of houses upstate.
我是说那是好几年前的事了
I mean, it was a few years ago,
但是我记得他好像是什么安全专家
But I remember he was some kind of security expert.
总之 最后他在这里从这家办公室的
Anyway, he ended up buying a place down here
某个代理人手上买♥♥个处房♥子
from an agent in this office.
我忘记地址了
I forgot the address,
但也许我们可以从档案里找到
but maybe we can find it in the files.
你有钥匙吗
Do you have a key?
没有 能把你外套给我吗
No, I don't. Can I have your coat?
-行啊 你冷了吗 -是啊
- Yeah. You cold? - Yeah.
听着 我想我应该能撬开锁
Listen, I think I can pick the lock.
要是我有个发夹或是
If I just had a bobby pin or a...
能打开这个锁的东西
Be able to get this lock open if I...
-老天爷 你是谁 -给 快进来
-Oh, my god! Who are you? - Here. Come on. Come on.
不要不要 亲爱的 不要
No, no, no! hon! hon! Come on.
我们得出去 我们得出去
We gotta get out. We gotta get out.
-不要 只要一分钟就好 -上帝啊
- No, no! It'll only take a minute. - Oh, god!
他叫霍尔布鲁克·格兰特 你查这个档案柜
His name is Holbrooke Grant. You check the file cabinets.
-我去查电脑 -好的
- I'll find the computer. - Okay.
拜托
Come on!
不要不要 快点儿 快点儿
No, no. Come on, come on, come on, come on!
彩虹轮
Rainbow wheel?
我感觉我的方式比你的更费神
I feel like I am exerting way more energy than you are.
快点啊 彩虹轮
Come on, rainbow wheel!
上帝啊 这声音真讨厌
Oh, god, that is an obnoxious sound!
快点儿 快点儿
Come on, come on, come on.
快 上帝
Come... god!
-我找到了 -好 快走
- I got it! - Okay, go. Let's go!
电影精选列表