这就是我们为什么在这的原因
Look, that is why we are here.
你得帮忙搞定他们
You need to help us out of this.
不 我们得马上离开这
No, we need to get out right now.
维皮特 宝贝
Whippit, baby,
两分钟演习 准备好了吗
two-minute drill. Ready?
行动
Go! Go! Go! Go!
等等
Wait!
快
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
停下 你们不能走
Stop. You can't leave.
乳胶别带了 带基本的东西就行了
Forget the latex. Only the essentials.
行下来
Stop what you're doing.
别收拾了 任何人都不许走
Stop packing. Nobody is going anywhere.
菲尔 你可拿着枪呢
Phil! Do something with the gun.
我有枪 所以
I have a gun! And that means...
两个手提箱
Two suitcases?
拜托 总拿那么多东西
Come on. Always with the over-packing.
那话怎么说的来着
What's the deal?
三十秒内收拾不完的东西就不要带
Nothing you can't walk away from in 30 seconds.
波比德尼罗 漂亮 经典
Bobby De Niro. Heat. Classic!
好的
Okay. Okay.
不 不行 不行
No way. No, no, no, no. No!
任何人都不许走
All right. No, no, no. Nobody's going anywhere.
等等 停下 都不许走
Hold on. Stop. Stop! Nobody's going anywhere!
听我说 听我说
Pay attention! Pay attention to me!
别收拾了
Stop packing!
听着 我们这么办
Okay, here's what we're gonna do.
你们去拿闪存盘
You are gonna go get the flash drive,
把它取来
and you are going to bring it...
跟你讲哈 你自己给他吧
Tell you what, give it to him yourself.
-宝贝 -好的
- Baby! - Yeah.
我们走
We out.
是这个吗
Is that the thing?
好的 我完事儿了 给你
Okay. I'm ready. Here.
快点
Come on.
等一下 等一下 宝贝
Wait, wait, wait, wait, baby.
我不知道 也许离开并不是个好主意
I don't know, maybe leaving isn't such a good idea.
这是我们的家
This is our home.
不 这不是
No. Hey, no, it's not.
这才是你的家 这才是
This is your home. This is your home.
好的
Okay.
回家了
Come on home.
我爱你
I love you.
好了
Okay.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
我们怎么把这个东西给米利托
Hey, hey, hey. How are we supposed to get this to Miletto?
米利托
Miletto?
米利托 你敲诈的那个人
Joe miletto. The guy that you're blackmailing.
你们俩离家挺远的 不是吗
You two are far from home, aren't you?
-你什么意思 -祝你们有个愉快的夜晚
- What's that supposed to mean? - Y'all have a good night.
事情和我预想的一点儿都不一样
That did not go down at all as I had expected.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你看见他们怎么舌吻的了吗
Did you see how he was tongue with her?
看见了
Yeah, I did.
探长 欢迎光临
Detectives, welcome.
-你是霍尔布鲁克·格兰特 -没错
- Are you Holbrooke Grant? -Yeah.
你要不要穿上衣服 我们好谈谈
You wanna put some clothes on so we can talk?
不用了 这样挺好
No, I'm good.
很晚了 而且我已经把我知道的
It's late, and I've pretty much said
都报告给另外几位警官了
everything I have to say to the other cops.
等等 哪几位警官
Wait, what other cops?
你觉得Taste那句话是什么意思
What do you think Taste meant when
他说我们离家很远
he said we're a long way from home?
亲爱的 他叫泰斯特
Honey, his name is Taste.
我才不会过多的考虑那句话
I wouldn't read too much into it.
我们玩玩这个
Let's dance.
枪
Gun!
这枪太衰了
This gun sucks!
天哪 快走
Oh, my god! Go!
走啦 走啦 走啦
I'm going. I'm going. I'm going. I'm going. I'm going.
天哪 天哪 小心点儿
Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Be careful!
别喊啦 我知道怎么做 行不
Stop yelling at me! I know what I'm doing, all right?
拜托 这是单行道
Come on, one way.
对不起
I'm sorry!
-这一直都是单向的 -对不起 对不起
- It's always been one way! - I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
-等一下 -你要干什么
- Just hold on! - What are you doing?
你知道这是单行道吗
Ever heard of a one-way?
好的 好的 等一下
Okay. Okay, hold on.
-你要干什么 -等一会儿
- What are you doing? - Hold on!
你♥他♥妈♥的要
What the hell...
-你要干什么啊 -走 好的 走
- What? What are you doing? - Go! Okay, go!
不 停车 不要
No! stop! Whoa, don't!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我们得把车分开
Okay, we need to get you off of us.
我们得走了 Phil 我们得马上走
We've got to go, Phil. We've gotta go right now!
好吧 这行不通
Okay. It's not working.
倒一下你的破车 白♥痴♥
Put your junk in reverse, asshole!
-倒一下你的破车 -倒一下你的
- You put your junk in reverse! - You put your junk in reverse!
你倒车
You put your junk in reverse!
天啊
God!
不
No...
靠 这帮人喝大了吧
Oh, snap! Somebody's pissed!
-菲尔 -天啊
- Phil! Phil! - Oh, god.
好吧 看起来你得和我们一起走了
Well, looks like you're coming with us.
-好的 -凭什么我是逆向
- Okay! - Why am I going backwards?
-你别踩刹车 -不 不 不
- Hey, take your foot off the brake! - No, no, no!
车 车
Car! Car!
快点 伙计 再快点
Come on, man. Come on. Come on, baby!
别踩刹车
Hey, don't put your foot on the brake!
我不打算 小心
I'm not gonna... look out!
-你来开 -什么
- Take the wheel. - What?
你来开 这伙计不打算松开刹车了
Just take it! This guy won't lay off the brakes.
不 不不不
No, no, no, no.
你个傻♥逼♥ 你以为你是谁啊
You are tripping! who do you think you are, huh?
亲爱的 挪下屁♥股♥
Honey, move your ass!
抓住他们
Got them!
别撞上
Don't hit that!
-坐过去 -伙计
- Move over. - Man!
我们入局了
We are in it now. We are in it now.
神呐 怎么这些人就这么想弄死我们呢
Oh, god! Why do these guys wanna kill us so badly?
你有没有电脑或者黑莓什么的
Do you have a computer or a blackberry?
能用来读文档的东西
Something I could read a document on?
我有个电子书阅读器
I got a Kindle.
给我 给我
Give it to me. Give it. Give it.
这是别人送给我的 别弄坏了
It was a gift. Don't break it.
《清晨 我们和绝经的姑娘一路同行》
"And in the Morning we walk with the Birds of Change"
-你读这个 -都把我读哭了
- Seriously? - It made me cry.
好吧
Okay...
天呐 这是克伦肖
Oh, my god, that's crenshaw.
地区检查官
That's the DA.
克莱尔 我们得离开这条街
Claire, we have to get off the street!
为什么
Why?
在红绿灯的地方用力打右转向
At the light you're gonna take a hard right.
我有主意了
I have a plan.
-等一下 -现在就转
- Wait... -Now!
我们是纽约警局
That is is the NYPD.
道路已经被封锁了 请立即停车
The roadway has been sealed. Stop your vehicles immediately.
-这下好了 菲尔 -我要试件事情
- Great, Phil! - I had to try something.
-我有个计划 -我爱你 菲尔
- I thought I had a plan. - I love you, Phil,
但是你的计划衰透了
but your plans are the worst!
听着 你们俩要玩亡命鸳鸯的戏码
Look here, you two need to get your married people stuff together
电影精选列表