那你的故事是
What's your story?
仅仅是一对从新泽西来的无聊夫妻
Just a boring married couple from New Jersey.
那还要我送你们吗
So how about that ride?
其实我答应了妻子要跟她在城里晚餐
Actually, I promised my wife dinner in the city.
好吧 这次别再偷别人的预定了
Okay, no stealing reservations this time.
注意哦
Behave.
-谢了 -谢谢你
- Thanks. - Thank you.
我不肯定 不过我觉得
I am not sure, but I think this is the
这是我这辈子吃过最好的烙饼了
best pancake I've ever had in my life.
我知道 我不是很会做这些
I know that I'm, like, really bad at this stuff,
你是怎么想到那个计划的
But how did you even begin to come up with that whole plan?
其实跟我在读书俱乐部
Mmm. Well, it was like that
读过的一本书很像
book from book club.
娜丝琳引诱她的哥哥和继父
Nasrin baits her brother and her
彼此争斗
stepfather into fighting each other
以至于她可以逃离市镇
So that she can flee the town, go out in the desert
平安地到沙漠度过经期
And menstruate in peace.
-怎么了 -你读了
- What? - You read it.
-你读了那本书 -当然
- You read the book. - Of course.
-我全读完了 -为什么
- Yeah. I read all of them. -why?
因为那对你很重要
'Cause it matters to you.
我只读了前三十页和最后一页
I only read the first 30 pages and the last page.
谁有时间去读 反正我没有...
'Cause who has time to read? I don't...
我不爱那些书 我不喜欢
I don't like those books. I don't like them.
怎么了 我脸上有东西吗
What? Do I have something?
没有
No.
我还是照样会做 你知道的
I'd do it again, you know.
什么 今晚吗 别 太危险了
What, tonight? No. It was very dangerous.
不 是不是今晚 是我们
No, not tonight. Us.
你 我 孩子 全部人
You, me, the kids, all of it.
我乐意再这么做
I'd do it again.
无论再来多少次 我都会选你
I'd choose you every time.
你的爱
Your love,
让我感到前所未有的振奋与鼓舞
lifting me higher than I've ever been lifted before
继续下去
So keep it up
扑灭我的欲望
Quench my desire
我会永远陪在你身边
And I'll be at your side forever more
你知道你的爱
You know your love
一直鼓舞着我
Your love keeps lifting me
一直鼓舞着我
Keep on lifting
爱一直鼓舞着我
Love keeps lifting me
让我上升
Higher
鼓舞着我
Lifting me...
开镜了
And action!
够了
That's enough!
是个误会 是个大大的误会
Big mistake. This is all a big mistake.
你们俩...
Two...
再来一遍吧
Take that back.
别叫我婊♥子♥ 你个贱♥人♥
Don't call me a bitch, whore.
你是说...
You're telling me...
你听不到我说的话吗 婊♥子♥
Have you not heard a word I said, whore?
我还是坚持叫他婊♥子♥
I keep calling him a whore.
稍等下 我在做♥爱♥
Just a minute. I'm having the sex.
开镜
And action!
等一下 我在做♥爱♥
Just a minute. I'm having the sex.
再一次 -等一下
One more. - Just a minute...
-闭嘴 妓♥女♥ -闭上你的阴♥道♥
- Zip it, skippy. - Zip your vagina.
没事的 他其实指的是脸
No, it's okay. When he says "vagina," he means your face.
再来
Again.
你至少是一个孩子的父亲了
You are the father of at least one of my children,
你要走进去
And you are going to get in there
把那根钢管从头刷到尾
and work that pole till it's a nub.
进去给钢管抹油
And get in there and butter that pole.
像个俄♥国♥婊♥子♥那样跳钢管舞
Work that pole like a russian immigrant.
太棒了 Jeremy
That's amazing, Jeremy.
我现在要回家上网
"i have to go home now and watch the internet."
我现在要回家洗手
"i need to go home now and wash my arms."
我现在要回家刮胡子
"i'm gonna go home now and bleach my mustache."
太棒了 杰里米
"That's amazing, Jeremy,"
可我要回家拿手镜
"but I'm gonna go home now and
检查一下♥阴♥♥道♥
look at my vagina with a hand mirror."
你好 晚上好
Hello. Hello, good evening.
我不知道你是否记得我们
I don't know if you remember us,
之前和我们的好朋友山姆在这里吃饭的
But we were here earlier, eating with our good friend Sam-I-am.
我们之前在这里和
Bonsoir, we were in here earlier,
山姆一起吃的晚餐
Eating with our good friend Sam-I-am.
你说的是威廉姆·亚当斯吧
You mean Will.I.Am?
你是这样称呼他的吗
Is that what you call him?
你听到她怎么读他的名字了吗
Did you hear how she pronounced his name?
太可笑了
It's ridiculous!
你就是这样叫他的吗...
Oh, is that what you call him? No...
你听到她怎么叫他的名字了吗
Did you hear how she pronounced his name?
-太恶劣了 -太单调了
- Terrible. Terrible. Ah. - How pedestrian.
之前我们和威廉姆·亚当斯一起来过的
We were here earlier with William.
他好像漏了他的电♥话♥
He thinks he left his phone.
我们想进去看看他的手♥机♥在不在这里
So we were just going to go and have a check for his phone.
他把电视漏在桌子上了
Yes, he left his telly on the table.
他的电♥话♥...
His telephone...
我们帮他找手♥机♥
We are looking for his phone for him.
我们想应该是遗漏在这里了
We think that he might have left it...
我们要找一找电♥话♥
We need to look for the phone.
-应该在桌子附近 -他要进去
-...at the table. -He needs to go
-找找手♥机♥
- And look for the phone, please.
再会了 拜拜
Well, see you later. Goodbye.
就这样了 停
That's it! cut!
电影精选列表