出发吧
Let's go
爸
Dad?
妈 我能吃早饭了吗
Mom? Can I have breakfast?
妈妈 爸爸
Mommy! Daddy!
千斤坠
Piledriver!
-我爱你 -你这劲可不小
- I love you! - How do you have so many knees?
-来啦 -好了 好了
- Incoming! - Okay! yes!
夏洛特甜心 我马上就给你们做早饭
Charlotte, sweetie, I'll make you breakfast in just a sec.
起了 起床了
I'm up. I'm up.
我起来了 小子
I'm up. Oh, boy!
-走吧 -开始了
- Here we go. - It begins.
他们排成一纵队
They're forming in a straight line
要穿过阵阵大风
They're going through a tight wind
孩子们几已疯狂
The kids are losing their minds
闪电波普
Blitzkrieg bop
约会之夜
他们在后座挤来挤去
They're piling in the backseat
-妈 我早饭能吃披萨吗 -可以
- Mom, can I have pizza for breakfast? - Yeah!
-真的 -是不可能的
- Really? - No.
-夏洛特 从椅子上下来 -不要嘛
- Charlotte, get off the chair. - No way!
-夏洛特 数到三 -别 妈妈
- Charlotte, I'm going to count to three. - No, mom!
-又来了 -一...
- Here we go. - One...
-妈... -二...
- Mom... - Two...
-妈 -三
- Mom! - Three.
-又一二三了? -屡试不爽
- Did you one-two-three her? - It works every time.
要是愿意 我晚饭就开始这样
I'll start on the lunches if you want.
-嗯 好的 -好的
- Yeah, okay. Okay. - Okay.
他们要什么 我不知道
What they want, l don't know
他们已经整装待发
They're all revved up and ready to go
他们排成一纵队
They're forming in a straight line
要穿过阵阵大风
They're going through a tight wind
真感谢你帮我起了个头
Ah, thanks for getting it started for me.
-不要我好事做到底吗 -不了 我来吧
- Sure you don't want me to finish up? - No, I got it.
要是果酱摊开的话 Ollie就不吃了
You know, Ollie won't eat it if the jelly bleeds over,
要是我来会好点
So it's just easier if I do it.
等等 过来 领带歪了
Wait. Come here. Crooked.
-好 -嗯
- Okay. - Okay.
那石膏破了
Oh, that plaster is really cracking.
得把裂缝修好
We gotta get that leak fixed.
-你... -嗯 他周二就来
- Have you... - Yeah, he's coming on Tuesday.
-蜘蛛窝呢 -叫过人了
- What about the spider nests? - Called the guy.
-好了 再见 -再见
- All right, bye. - Bye.
...变换 从42号♥线减掉
...one and change. We subtract from that line 42.
好了 看来我们能够提供
Well, it looks like we will be able
大概600美元的退税
to get you a refund of about $600.
-不会吧 -不会吧
- Shut up. - Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! shut up!
恕难从命
I'm not gonna shut up.
看见没
See that?
你让我老婆这么兴奋
You're making my lady excited, you!
我喜欢你
I like you!
能你们开心我很高兴
I'm glad you're happy.
-我知道 -我们要去西班牙玩风筝滑水
- I know. - We're going kiteboarding in Spain.
那该多性感啊
How sexy is that?
你们知道还有什么更性感吗
Guys, you know what would be even sexier than that?
就是个人退休账户了
Is starting a Roth IRA.
天哪 到那儿后 我们能可以在沙滩上爱爱
Oh, my god. When we're there, we could, like, do it on the beach,
做上个20次
Like, 20 times.
我会的 你知道我意思吧 菲尔
Yeah, I'm gonna go with that. You know what I mean, Phil?
-换成你你也会的 对吧 -值得思考
- You would, too, wouldn't you? - Well, food for thought.
金克斯
Jinx.
正如你所见 地板刷的都是橡树漆
As you can see, the floors are all pickled oak.
这栋房♥子的原标牌价是180万
This house was originally listed at $1.8 million,
现在只要32万
But now it's $320,000.
我觉得还能降点儿
You know, I think it might come down more.
-我同意 -不错
- So do I. - Good call.
最好观望观望
Better to wait it out.
你说这个是拜占庭式的?
And you call this Byzantine?
拜占庭 地中海 所需即是
Byzantine, mediterranean. Whatever you need it to be.
嗨 小崽子们
Hello, my peeps.
福斯特一家 我喜欢
The Fosters, I love them.
-爸 来跟我玩乐高积木吧 -好的 会的
- Dad, come play Legos with me. - Yes, yes, I will.
但我要小眯一会
But I am going to lapse into a mini coma for just a second,
然后再跟你来局最棒的乐高对战
and then we're gonna have the best Lego battle ever.
福斯特夫妇 你们好
Fosters! What up?
凯蒂 隔壁一切还好吗
Hey, Katy. Everything okay next door?
慢着 你们还需要我照看宝宝 对吗
Yeah. Wait, you guys still need me to baby-sit, right?
今天不是约会之夜吗
Isn't it date night?
是啊 约会之夜 当然了
Yes, date night. Of course.
对了 约会之夜
That's right. Date night.
你能来真好 凯蒂
Thank you for coming, Katy,
我们就能去约会之夜了
so we can go on date night.
你们俩没事吧
Are you two okay?
当然了 听着 亲爱的 你要是太累...
Sure. No. Listen, honey, if you're too tired...
不 我很好 很好
No, I'm good. I'm good.
这周我就指望这个呢
I've been looking forward to this all week.
除非你累了
Unless you're too tired.
不 会很有意思的 我们应该去
No! it'll be fun, right? We should go.
应该去 应该去吗 对吗
We should go. Should we go? Right?
应该去 应该去
We should go. We should go.
土豆鲑鱼怎么样 金克斯夫妇
How're the potato skins and salmon treating you, Fosters?
-棒极了 Mike 非常感谢 -很好 谢谢
- Just great, Mike. Thanks so much. - Very good. Thanks.
周日 奥利的朋友哈登要办个生日聚会
Hey, on Sunday, Ollie's friend Haden has a birthday party.
保龄球 充气屋 化妆会
Bowling, bouncy house, face painting?
小丑公车
Clown bus.
什么意思
What does that even mean?
不知道 他们说你要穿点东西
I don't know, but they said you have to wear stuff
这样才不怕淋湿
That you won't mind getting wet.
要我买♥♥礼物吗
Am I getting the present?
嗯 不过别是中国产的
Yeah. But nothing from china,
也不能带电池的...
nothing with batteries...
知道吧 我来搞定 简单得多
You know what? I'll just get it. It'll be easier.
好吧
Okay.
这次的酒味道挺浓
This is more moist this week.
我的没什么味道
Mine's actually more dry.
什么情况
What's the story?
好吧
Okay.
第三次约会
Third date.
第一次还好 第二次不行
First one was okay. Second one was bad.
再给他一次机会 证明没他那么无聊
She's giving him one more chance to prove that he's not boring.
他还没成功
And he is not succeeding.
"我在吃烤牛肉 很好吃
"Hi, I'm eating roast beef. It's delicious.
"我叉着块土豆
"I have a potato on my fork.
"我喜欢吃土豆 很好吃
"I like to eat potatoes, they're delicious,
"不过我一般不把土豆放嘴里"
"but I don't actually ever put them in my mouth."
"很不错 杰里米 不过我现在要回家了
"That's amazing, Jeremy, but I'm gonna go home now
"往鞋盒子里放屁"
"and fart into a shoe box."
真是... 真是够扯淡的
That's not... That doesn't make sense.
小伙 看看这对爱情鸟
Boy. Look at these two lovebirds.
现在... 是第一次约会
Now... First date.
不对 他戴了戒指 都戴了
Nope. He has a ring on. They both do.
不会吧 结婚了 他们还没结婚
No. Married? They're not married.
他们坐在卡座的同一边
They're sitting on the same side of the booth.
结了婚的不这么做
That is not a married move.
这是 叫做"我很愚蠢"的坐法
That is a... That's an "I'm stupid" move.
-事实摆在眼前 -你跟别人坐同一边
- Showing off is what it is. - How do you even talk to someone
还怎么说话
sitting on the same side of the booth?
就像 要伸转脖子
You're, like, craning your neck,
"你好吗" "我很好"
"Hey. How are you?" "I'm fine."
无论如何 那些肯定是婚戒
Those are definitely wedding rings, though.
受不了 这儿可是一家人来的地方
电影精选列表