听起来不错
Wow. Must be nice.
我不知道你在说什么
I didn't... I have no idea what you're talking about.
谢谢 你真好
Thank you. You're very kind.
-要喝点什么吗 -好的
- You want a drink? - Yes, please.
最好带点能吃的装饰 我饿了
Something with an edible garnish. I'm so hungry.
你好 两杯白葡萄酒 我想要
Hello? Hi! two Chardonnays, please. Could I have some...
-他没在听 -或许我们该去别的地方
- Sort of distracted. - Maybe we should go someplace else.
-不 再等等 -三角号♥夫妇来了吗
- No, no. Just give it some time. - Tripplehorn, party of two?
我想要个特别的夜晚 你明白吗
I just... I want tonight to be different, you know?
我明白 这也是我的愿望
I know. And so do I.
可我们不在名单里面
But it's just not in the cards, right?
-三角号♥夫妇来了吗 -我们回去吧
- Tripplehorn, party of two? - So let's just head back.
不 我们留下
No, no. We're good.
你看看周围 这不是我们该来的地方
Look around. This place isn't us.
三角号♥夫妇来了吗 三角号♥
Tripplehorn, party of two? Tripplehorn?
提尼克酒馆的两人包厢怎么样
What do you say? Teaneck Tavern? Cozy booth for two?
-去那也很好 -不
- It's fine. Really. - No.
不行
No, it's not.
三角号♥夫妇来了吗
Tripplehorn, party of two?
我们在这
Us. Us!
我们就是三角号♥夫妇
We are the Tripplehorns.
好极了 请这边走
Great. This way.
-你在做什么 菲尔 -相信我 没问题的
- What are you doing, Phil? - Trust me. It's fine.
亲爱的 我们不该这么做
Honey, I don't think we should be doing this.
这就是你们的位子
And here we are.
-需要我为您收好外套吗 -好的 谢谢
- May I take your coat? - Yes. Thank you.
-用餐愉快 -谢谢
- Enjoy your meal. - Thank you.
-看这张桌子 -亲爱的 我...
- Look at this table. - Honey, I...
别说话
No, no! hon, no. Look.
三角号♥夫妇没来 我们没伤害到谁
The Tripplehorns are a no-show. Who are we hurting?
我们坐好 放轻松
I say we sit back, relax,
享受一顿精致的海鲜宴
And enjoy a spread of their finest fruits of the sea.
或许我应该吃纸巾就好了
Or I will just suck on a napkin.
我的天 看看这些价格
Holy mama, look at these prices.
如果这么贵的东西还不好吃的话
If we're gonna pay this much for crab,
它最好会唱歌♥跳舞
it better sing and dance
并把介绍美人鱼给我们认识
and introduce us to the little mermaid.
敬美妙的夜晚
Hey. Here's to a great night.
慢着 用空杯敬酒不是会招来厄运吗
Oh, no, wait, isn't it bad luck to toast with an empty glass?
我不觉得会出什么问题
I don't think that's a thing.
我愿意用夏洛特换一辈子的意大利饭
Mmm. I would trade Charlotte for a lifetime supply of risotto.
你在说什么
What does that even mean?
我只是想能那样就好了
I just thought it'd be cool.
-奥利不行 但夏洛特可以 -我明白 我明白
- Not Ollie, but Charlotte, yes. - I understand. No, I understand.
你猜那两个人是什么关系
Oh. Hey, what's the story?
他是个成功的金融家
Yes. Okay. He is a successful financier,
她则喝醉了
And she is getting drunk enough to get
这样能她容易接受一会儿要发生的事
through what's gonna happen later.
因为他会有奇怪的举动
'cause he likes to do weird stuff.
他会把她的名字与他妈的名字混淆
He's gonna call her by his mom's name.
后面那两个人又是什么关系
Okay, yeah. Back here. What's the story?
他是名唱片制♥作♥人
He is a record producer.
而她是他想签约的艺人
And she is an act that he wants to sign.
不 那是Will.I.Am
Oh, no, that's Will.I.Am.
更正 那是威廉姆·亚当斯
Better yet. That's Will.I.Am,
-而她名伴唱歌♥手 -不
- And she is a backup singer. - No.
他真的是威廉姆·亚当斯
No, but that's actually Will.I.Am.
弗格森 那个黑眼豆豆乐团的首脑
That's Will.I.Am. From Fergie.
我的天啊
Oh, my god!
如果我知道威廉姆·亚当斯
If I knew anything about Will.I.Am,
那我一定是疯了
I'd be really psyched right now.
把你的手♥机♥给我
Oh! you know what? Okay. Give me your phone.
-什么 为什么 -我要照相
- What? Why? - I'm taking a picture.
-什么 -给我手♥机♥
- What? - I'm... give me your phone.
-你过去那边 -不要
- You're walking over there. - No.
-我就假装是那个人 -不要
- I'm gonna be that guy. - No.
-快去 -这太蠢了
- Yeah. Go ahead. Go over. - This is dumb.
-过去摆个动作 -好吧
- And you're gonna make a fool of yourself. - Okay.
快去 快去
Do it. Do it.
这一定会让你很尴尬的
This is gonna embarrass you so much.
你拍到了吗
Did you get it?
拍到了吗 拍到了吗
Did you get it? Did you get it?
-不 天啊 -你拍到了吗 怎么了
- Oh, no! Oh, wow! - Did you get it? What?
-你 -很好
- You... - Good.
你个怪胎 我不敢相信你真的去了
You are a freak. I can't believe you'd actually do it.
打扰一下 你们是三角号♥夫妇吗
Excuse me, Mr. And Mrs. Tripplehorn?
-有事吗 -这下惨了
- Oh. Yes? - Oh, well.
你好 我们的确姓三角号♥
Hello. Yes, we are the Tripplehorn. Horns.
-死定了 -可以问一下你们是谁吗
- Oh, Boy. - Who, might I ask, are you,
为什么要询问我们的身份
to be asking us who we are?
我们想和你们谈谈
We just wanted to have a few words with you, if that's okay.
-谈什么 -你应该知道
- And what is this about? - I think you know.
别让大家尴尬
Why don't we save everyone a lot of embarrassment,
我们私下谈好吗
have this conversation in private?
可以 可我们想把剩下的意大利饭打包
Okay. But can I have the rest of my risotto wrapped?
因为它们很好吃 而且超级贵
Because these truffles are amazing and super expensive.
起来 马上
Get up. Now.
亲爱的
Honey?
起来 马上
Get up. Now.
好吧 好吧
Okay. All right.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
-我想你们必须马上走 -可是...
- Yeah, I think you need to move. Now. - Just...
-好了 -我们跟你们走
- Okay. - We'll follow you.
-那瓶酒很贵 -我知道
- That's an expensive bottle. - Yeah, I know.
-你的眼睛我来拿 -你好
- I'll get your glasses. - Hello.
我们是自己愿意走的 自己愿意的
We are leaving by choice. Leaving by choice right now.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
有什么大不了的
Come on, guys, what's the big deal?
我们没有伤害谁 对吧
We didn't hurt anyone, right?
我要是你 就闭上嘴 你这贼婆娘
If I were you, I wouldn't say another word, you thieving bitch.
我可不喜欢听到这种话
- Excuse me, I don't like that. - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
冷静点 各位
Let's just dial it down a little bit, guys...
-放手 放开我 你在干什么
- Get away! Get off! What are you doing? - Hey!
我的钱包
Oh, my wallet.
-我开始...住手
- I'm starting to get... stop it!
-还我手♥机♥ 别碰我
- Give me my phone! Get away from me!
我要生气了
Okay, I am getting seriously pissed off.
这可不是向扎格特(知名评级机构)投诉就行了的
This is going way beyond a negative review in zagat.
现在我必须把意大利饭
Now I'm gonna have to pick that
从地上捡起来吃了
risotto up off the ground to eat it.
我想马上和你上司谈谈
I wanna talk to your boss right now!
我们心知肚明 这是不可能的
I think we both know that's not gonna happen,
三角号♥先生
Mr. Tripplehorn,
或者我该称你为
or should I say,
菲尔·福斯特
Phil Foster.
下次订座位时
Next time you make a dinner reservation,
别用和勒索信一样的化名
Don't use the same alias as your ransom notes, you dick.
什么勒索信
Ransom note?
我们只是从新泽西来的普通无聊夫妻
Listen, we are just a regular, boring couple from New Jersey.
我们快把事情办完吧
Let's just get this done.
什么事 你们想要什么
Get what done? What do you want?
你知道我们想要什么
You know what we want.
-我们真的不知道 -不 我们不知道
- We don't actually. We really don't. - No, we don't.
你们知道我们想要什么
You know what we want.
我们要那个闪存
We want the flash drive!
好吧 好吧 抱歉
All right, all right, all right! Okay, I'm sorry.
你们真的以为自己能
Did you really think you could steal
偷了乔·米莱托 的东西后全身而退吗
from Joe Miletto and get away with it?
一定是有人哪里搞错了
Okay, someone somewhere is making a huge mistake.
-对 说真的 这是... -这是个误会
- Yeah, guys. Seriously, this is... - This is a mistake.
电影精选列表