这是个天大的误会
This is just a big, big, goofy misunderstanding.
-对 -我们是菲尔和克莱尔·福斯特
- Yeah. - We are Phil and Claire Foster.
我们不知道什么勒索信
We don't know anything about a ransom note.
-我们也没有闪存 -真的没有
- We don't have a flash drive, I assure you. - No.
你们坐在那个位子上
You were sitting at the table.
前台的女侍说你们是三角号♥夫妇
The girl at the front said you were the Tripplehorns.
-不不 不是这样的 -容我解释
- No, no, no, no. - Okay, let me... Okay. Let me explain.
我的丈夫天真地以为
My husband, very sweetly, but delusionally,
我们能早早到这里 拿到位子
thought that we could make it here early enough to get a table.
但我们来迟了
And we didn't. We were late,
因为他不肯听汽车导航仪的
Because he won't listen to the lady in the car,
他们对我们非常无礼
So they were very rude to us.
他们无礼极了
They were so rude! That one guy...
听到有人叫三角号♥入座时
And when we heard them calling the reservation for Tripplehorns,
-他就说 我们就是 -我们就是
- He was, like, "Us! Us!" - "Us! Us!" that's...
于是就有位子了
Just going for it.
接着我们吃得很开心
And then we had a great time.
不骗你 我们真的非常开心
I'm not gonna lie to you. We had a great time.
-有趣极了 -东西好吃得不得了
- So much fun. - The food, unbelievable.
-太好吃了 -太好吃了
- So good. - So good.
-然后你们来了 -我们在吃意大利饭
- But then you came over... - We had this rice thing...
闭嘴 我不想再听了
Look, shut up! I don't wanna hear that.
所以你们只是顶替了别人订的位子吗
So you just took somebody else's reservation?
-我本来是反对这么做的 -我...
- For the record, I was against it. - I...
可我丈夫打定了主意
But my husband gets these plans in his head,
-还真的这么干了 -我有时会犯傻
- and it becomes, like, a thing. - I'm an idiot sometimes.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up.
-我相信你们是福斯特夫妇 -谢谢
- I believe you're the Fosters. - Thank you.
可我也相信你们以三角号♥为化名
I also believe you go by the alias "Tripplehorn"
-还偷了我老板的东西 -没有
- and that you stole my boss's property. - No. No.
你们只是太害怕了 不敢承认
And now you're just too scared shitless to admit it.
限你们三秒种内拿出闪存
So I will give you three seconds to give us back the flash drive!
什么 三秒钟游戏吗
What... Okay. The three seconds game?
我每天都和孩子玩这个
Sorry, sir. But, you know, I play this every day with my kids.
-她发明的这个游戏 -你吓不了我
- She invented that thing. - That's not scary.
我一枪轰了你的脸
I will blow a hole in your face.
-这个版本有点不同 -一
- This is a different version. - One...
这是个误会 这只是个大...
Okay, big mistake. This is all just a big...
二
...two...
天哪 他把枪倒过来的 一枪致命
Hey! God! No! He turned it sideways. Kill shot!
-厨房♥里的人快来啊 -我要死了
- Kitchen! Kitchen people! - That's a kill shot! God!
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
好好好 我有
All right! all right! all right! I've got it!
我有 我有
I've got it! I've got it!
-他会杀了我们 什么 -我有闪存
- He's gonna kill us both! What? - I've got the flash drive.
-我就知道 -在哪
- Thought so. - Where is it?
在公园里
It's in the park.
-公园? -说得详细点好吗
- The park? - Could you be more specific?
中♥央♥公园
The Central Park.
好 接下来这样
Okay, this is what's gonna happen.
我们一起到中♥央♥公园玩一趟
We're all gonna take a little field trip to the Central Park,
你告诉我们它到底在哪 明白吗
and you're gonna show us exactly where it is. Okay?
明白
Okay.
-走啊 -好的
- Move! - Okay!
天哪 天啊 菲尔
Oh, God. Oh, my God, Phil.
我们得去另外一个地方
We're going to a second location.
我们还得上车 这可不是好事
Oh, we're getting in a car. That's always bad.
我们受过留门开着的教训
Yeah, 'cause we left the door unlocked.
锁上了
They're locked.
你们把这个也锁了
You locked that one, too.
明智的决定 换作是我也会这么做
Good call. I would've done that.
你为什么说了个纽约最偏僻的地方
Why did you bring us to the most deserted place in New York?
我不知道 克莱尔 我吓坏了
I don't know, Claire. The gun was sideways.
我们得去个有人的地方
We gotta get someplace populated.
或许那里也有人
Well, maybe there'll be people there.
秘密同性恋或是...
Some closeted gay men, or...
-不不 泛舟夜色 - 泛舟夜色?
- No, no. No. Night boating. - Night boating?
泛舟夜色在这很流行
Night boating. It's very popular here.
我看过关于它的一篇报道
I read an article about it.
我们会没事的
We'll be fine.
我们得去船库
We need to go to the boathouse.
出来
Get out.
没人在这
There's nobody here.
好吧 你知道
Okay. You know,
泛舟夜色可能在西雅图
the night boating thing might have been in seattle.
我觉得我可能搞砸了
I think I may have led us off track a little bit here.
开门
Open the door.
你们可能得闯进去
I think you're gonna have to break in,
因为我没带钥匙
'cause I don't have a key on me.
不许动
Stay put.
我们必须立刻去有人的地方
We have to get near people immediately.
告诉他们你不舒服要吃药
You tell them that you have a condition and we need medicine,
你把药落在车上了
and you've left the medicine in the car
而且这种药只有医生才能开
and it's medicine that can only be administered by a doctor.
-为什么 -因为那是治你下面的
- Good, good, good. Why? - It's for your penis.
需要静脉注射
It's intravenous penis medicine,
而你很害羞 所以我们需要
and you're very shy, so we have to get
-去最近的医院 -我下面怎么了
- to the nearest hospital. - What's wrong with my penis?
-我们走吧 -好的
- Let's go. - Okay.
好的
Okay.
在哪
Where is it?
出了点问题
Okay, here's the problem. Phil has
菲尔生了很严重的病
kind of a serious medical issue...
-克莱尔 把闪存给他 -什么 我们得
- Claire, just give him the flash drive. - What? We have to...
克莱尔 告诉他们闪存在哪
Claire, just show them where the flash drive is.
这没用的
It's not gonna work.
-我们得去医院 -克莱尔
- We need to get to a hospital... - Claire...
把闪存给他们 克莱尔
Have to give them the flash drive, Claire.
可是你的下面
But your penis!
注射需要两个步骤
It is a two-step procedure...
-克莱尔 -必须由护士完成
- Claire... - ...that needs to be done by a nurse...
-没用的 -有执照的护士
- Just... it's not... - ...A registered nurse,
-因为它需要两个步骤 -我下面没事
- because there's a two-step process... - My penis is fine.
-我下面没事 -而且需要麻醉
- My penis is fine! - ...with a numbing cream.
-还有可能出血 -告诉他们东西在哪
- and there can be a lot of blood. - Show him where it is!
-大量出血 -告诉他们东西在哪
- A lot of penis blood! - Show him where it is!
求你了
Come on...
听你丈夫的话
Be a good girl and listen to your husband.
对 照我的话做
Yeah, be a good girl. Listen to me.
好吧 我把闪存放在那
Okay, I put the flash drive over there,
-角落里 -亲爱的 这就对了
- in the corner. - Honey... yep.
角落哪里 指给我们看
Where in the corner? Show us.
指给他看
Show him.
好吧
Okay.
快点 这可不是闹着玩的
Move. It's not a game.
你们得撬开地板
You're gonna have to pry up one of these floor boards.
就在下面
It's under there.
这一块
This one.
撬开它
You gotta pry it.
东西就在里面
It's in here.
哪啊 我没看到
In here? Where? I don't see it.
等一下 看那里 有个
Wait... Look over there. It's...
我把它放到一个三明治袋里 所以应该不会
I put it in a sandwich bag, so that it wouldn't...
快跑 快跑
Let's go! let's go!
快点儿 快点儿
Come on. Come on!
-亲爱的 跳进来 -好的
- Honey, here. Get in. - Okay.
加把劲啊
Come on!
加把劲 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on!
船开了
It's cranked!
快点 快点
Come on. Come on. Come on!
电影精选列表