It's the same conversations, the same schedule.
每周以同样的体♥位♥做两次爱
Having sex in the same position twice a week.
你们一周两次?
You guys were having sex twice a week?
是啊 太少了
Yeah, it was that rare.
是啊 少 这正是我惊讶的
Yes. Rare is why I was surprised.
你太像纳斯林了 克莱尔
You are a lot like Nasrin, Claire.
-我可不像纳斯林 -不 你像 确实像
- I'm not like Nasrin. - Yes, you are. Yes, you are.
干嘛说我啊 你才是那个疯了的
Why are we talking about me? You're the one going crazy.
因为你确实很像纳斯林
Because you are like Nasrin.
你因为欲望强烈而害羞
Because you are ashamed of how vibrant you are
得了
Oh, come on...
你理应享受到性♥爱♥ 克莱尔
You deserve to feel sexy, Claire.
你还能再跳舞
And you should be able to dance again.
你要行走在鸟儿们中
And you need to walk among the birds.
我跟你说 我不理解你的比喻
Yeah, I gotta tell you, I don't really understand that metaphor.
-不是... -我很满足
- It's not... - And I feel plenty vibrant.
不是那种3个人一起的满足
Okay, maybe not three-guys-at-once vibrant,
太恶心了 真是...
But that is gross. That's...
菲尔在各方面都让我很满足
Phil makes me feel vibrant in different ways.
我们明晚还有约会
We have a date tomorrow night.
很好 好吧 享受土豆鲑鱼吧
Great. Okay. Well, enjoy the potato skins and the salmon.
行走在鸟儿们中
Walk among the birds.
别用鸟烦我
Get that bird away from me.
闪电阵阵
Lighting strike
于夜晚让我振奋
Inside my chest to keep me up at night
梦见你
Dream of ways
能了解我的心痛
To make you understand my pain
空中硫磺浮云朵朵
Clouds of sulfur in the air
炸♥弹♥到处落下
Bombs are falling everywhere
伤心的战争
It's heartbreak warfare
一旦开始
Once you want it to begin
无人胜利
No one really ever wins
伤心的战争
In heartbreak warfare
你若是需要更多爱
If you want more love
为何不痛快说出来
Why don't you say so?
你若是需要更多爱
If you want more love
亲爱的
Honey.
嗨 凯蒂
Hey, Katy.
大伙儿们
Guys.
今天在学校学什么了
What you've learned at school today?
没什么
Nothing.
棒极了 看来大学学费是免了
Fantastic! I won't have to pay for college.
亲爱的 要换衣服吗
Honey, do you wanna change?
不了 我应该还好 我...
No, I think I'm good. I...
-你看起来真棒 -我刚匆忙穿的
- What... You look nice. - I just threw this on.
-太蠢了 我要... -不 很好 棒极了
- It's stupid. I'm gonna... - No, it isn't. No. You look great.
棒极了 我... 这就去换衣服
Fantastic. I... I'm going to change.
换衣服 洗个澡
I'm going to change, and I'm going to take a shower.
-可别错过电影了 -不看电影如何
- We don't wanna miss the movie. - How about no movie?
我带你去城里吃饭如何
How about I am taking you to dinner in the city?
-没必要这样吧 -有必要 来吧
- We don't have to do that. - Yes, we do. Come on.
10分钟就下来
I'll be down in 10 minutes.
我要带你去那个你在
I'm going to take you to that new
书上看到过的海鲜餐厅
seafood place that you read about.
克劳海鲜 不可能吧 再说城里也太远了
Claw? It's impossible to get in. And the city's so far.
不 没那么远
No, it's not that far.
你跟你潜在客户说
Don't you tell all your prospective clients
不都是20分钟的路程吗
the city's only 20 minutes away?
我骗他们的 要一个小时
Yeah. I'm lying to them. It's an hour.
不不不 要是我们10分钟之内出发的话
No, no, no. If we leave in 10 minutes,
7点前就能到了 肯定还有桌位
We'll be there before 7:00, get a table no problem.
好吗 好
Yes? Yes.
-说好 好吗 好 -好
- Say yes. Yes? Yes! - Yes!
太好了 我们说定了
Yes! great. We're gonna do it. We're doing it!
一英里后 向右转入十七号♥公路
In 1 mile, make a right onto route 17.
绝不 女士
No way, lady.
亲爱的 照这个英国女人说的做
Honey, please just do what the nice British woman says.
不 我要赶去吃晚饭
No, no, no. I have got an important dinner to get to.
我们走公园路 比较快
I'm taking the Parkway to 23. Much quicker.
原因在于这是个女人的声音
It's because it's a woman's voice.
换做是约翰·麦登的声音 你肯定听它的了
If that thing had John Madden's voice, you would listen to it.
不是这样的 相信我
Mmm- mmm. No. No. Trust me.
下个路口左转
Take a left at the next thing.
别这样
Come on.
信我准没错 菲尔上校的捷径
I'm all over this. Captain Phil Foster's shortcut.
我会确保我们到达目的地
I am going to get us there quickly,
而且快捷 高效 威风八面
efficiently and with great panache.
新泽西 T4H 502(车牌)
停车
这条路根本不需要重铺
This road does need resurfacing.
公园路
这真不算条捷径
Well, it wasn't much of a shortcut.
会来得及的
It's gonna be great.
你好 很抱歉打扰你们
Hi. Excuse me, hi. I'm so sorry to bother you.
这很难开口 但我们刚从威奇塔搬来
This is so embarrassing, but we just moved here from Wichita.
我即将在哥伦比亚大学念兽医学院
I'm going to Veterinary School up at Columbia.
我们把车停在哈里森大街后四处看看
And we parked our car on Harrison Street to take a look around,
回去才发现车被拖走了
and when we came back, it had been towed.
-不见了 -我们全部身家都在车上
- Gone. - Everything we own is in there.
-全部 -包括钱包 银行卡等等
- Everything. - Wallets, ATM cards, all of it.
拖车公♥司♥要求我们付十五美元手续费
And the tow company won't release our property
才肯把东西还给我们
unless we pay them a $15 processing fee.
别想骗我们 我们的确来自新泽西
And there it is. Yeah, we maybe from New Jersey,
可我们不是乡巴佬
But we're not rubes.
-什么意思 -我们知道你们想骗钱
- Excuse me? - We know you're scamming us.
讲个煽情的故事 开口要笔数量确定的钱
With the sob story and the really specific amount of money...
-自报身家细节 -而且细节多到可疑
- Too many details about your life. - Too many details.
我们不会上当 找个康涅狄格州来的吧
No, we're not falling for it. Find somebody from Connecticut.
不过 为了以防万一
But, okay, okay. Just in case,
我给你们五美元 虽然我知道是骗局
I'm gonna give you $5 even though I know it's a scam.
可我只有一张二十块
And I only have a 20,
我把它给你们吧
So I'm gonna give that to you even
即使本来该给五块的 骗子
though it should be a five. Scam.
他们简直不知天高地厚
They had no idea who they were dealing with.
-你好吗 -请问贵姓
- Hi, how are you? - Name, please.
我们没订位
We actually don't have a reservation.
我们打过电♥话♥ 但一直占线
Yeah, we've been trying to call, but we couldn't get through.
是啊 我们超级无敌忙
Yeah, we're scooper- duper busy.
我也这么想 我们想早点来
I figured as much. We were hoping to get here earlier,
希望能有座位
actually get a table.
-可惜你们还是来晚了 不是吗 -的确
- You didn't quite make it, did you? - Nope.
你们还有空位子吗
But do you have any tables open?
有是有 问题是
Yeah... the thing is,
人家提早一个月就订了位
is people make reservations, like, a month in advance.
而且现在是星期五晚上七点半
And so now it's a Friday, at 7:30, on
这里又是曼哈顿繁华地段 所以
the bustling island of Manhattan, so...
没有
No.
问题是 我和妻子在约会
Well, the thing is, my wife and I are on a date,
我们希望有个特别的夜晚
and we were hoping that tonight would be sort of special.
-真甜蜜 -谢谢
- How sweet. - Thanks.
我们认为在海鲜店吃饭
And we just thought that eating at Claw
会是很美妙的经历
might be an integral part of that experience.
所以想问你还有没有空位
So, just asking you if maybe you have any tables available?
好吧 请你们在吧台等着
Okay, well, I'm gonna have to ask you to wait at the bar,
一有位子我们就通知你们 好吗
and if anything opens up, we'll come get you, okay?
-谢谢 -再见
- Thank you. - Mank you!
好吧 我们就站在那边
Okay. We'll be standing over there.
我都忘了你还在这
Okay. I've already forgotten about you.
没关系
All right.
这里是Claw 你好
This is Claw, you're welcome.
我有种预感 我们会有座位的
You know what? I have a feeling we're gonna get a table.
我觉得我们今晚会有好运
I think tonight we're going to get lucky.
电影精选列表