That's it, that's it, that's it.
斯考特 守住入口
Scott, guard the entrance.
琴 醒醒
Jean, wake up.
琴 醒醒 你得赶紧醒过来
Jean, wake up. You have to wake up now.
汉克
Hank!
我不想跟你打
I have no desire to fight you.
这话我常听
I get that a lot.
你之前想让她死
You wanted her dead.
我改变心意了
I had a change of heart.
我当时是想保护你
I was trying to protect you.
我不想让你经历那些痛苦 但是
I was trying to keep the pain away, but...
你只是将其埋藏起来了
You just buried it.
琴
Jean.
这是哪儿
Where...?
这是在我的大脑里吗
Are we inside my mind?
这里比我的大脑要平静
It's more peaceful than mine.
我当年那么对你 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry for what I did to you.
我知道
I know.
我当时只是一心想保护你
All I ever wanted was to protect you
让你过上常人的生活
and give you what you deserved.
幸福地长大
What every child deserves.
拥有一个美好的家
A family.
对
Yeah.
我知道你是出于爱才这样做
I know you did what you did out of love.
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
我知道我现在要做什么了
I know what I need to do now.
做什么
And what is that?
保护我的家人
Protect my family.
琴 琴
Jean. Jean.
你想要这股力量吗
You want this power?
那就给你
You're gonna get it.
琴
Jean!
你无法控制
You can't control it.
如果你杀了我 也会杀死大家
If you kill me, you'll kill them all.
情义使你不堪一击
Your emotions make you weak.
琴
Jean.
够了
Enough.
琴
Jean!
你错了
You're wrong.
情义使我无所不能
My emotions make me strong.
她消失了
She's gone.
她
She...
她自♥由♥了
She's free.
我清楚自己是谁了
I know who I am now.
我不是别人眼中期待的模样
I am not simply what others want me to be.
我不是无法逃脱宿命的人
I am not destined to a fate I can't control.
我进化超越了
I evolved beyond this world.
这不是我的终结
This is not the end of me...
也不是X战警的终结
or the X-Men.
这是一个崭新的开始
It's a new beginning.
别跑 安全第一
Hey, slow down. Safety first.
退休生活如何
How's retirement treating you?
你怎么来了 埃里克
What are you doing here, Erik?
我来见见老朋友
I came to see an old friend.
来一局如何
Fancy a game?
今天不来了 谢了
No, not today. Thank you.
很久之前 你救了我一命
A long time ago, you saved my life.
然后给了我一个家
Then you offered me a home.
我如今也想这么做
I'd like to do the same for you.
就来一局
Just one game.
毕竟故交一场
For old times' sake.
我会手下留情
I'll go easy on you.
你可不会
No, you won't.