我必须先确保你没事
Not until I know you're gonna be okay.
我身上出问题了
Something's happening to me.
那就回家
So come home.
我来帮你
Let me take care of you.
你做不到
No, you can't.
你不行 你不懂
You can't. You don't...
你不懂这种感觉
You don't know what it's like.
那就告诉我
Then tell me.
这种力量来袭时
When it comes...
身边的人会受伤
people get hurt.
我不怕你 琴
I'm not afraid of you, Jean.
看着我
Look at me.
专心听我的声音
Focus on my voice.
我们一起度过这个难关
We're going to get through this together.
我不会放弃你 琴
I'm not giving up on you, Jean.
家人之间就是这样 彼此扶持
This is what family does. We take care of each other.
你是我的亲人 琴
You're my family, Jean.
不管发生任何事
No matter what.
别再说了
Stop!
-瑞雯 -我喘不过气
- Raven... - I can't catch my breath.
不
No.
我爱你
I love you.
什么
What?
我
I...
瑞雯 别死
Raven, please.
瑞雯
Raven.
瑞雯 我爱你 瑞雯
Raven. I love you, Raven.
不
No.
不
No.
人这一生 就是我与我周♥旋♥
We are all at war, at war with ourselves,
而瑞雯这一生都在和自己对弈
and Raven had been waging that war for most of her life.
愿她安息
I hope now she's found peace.
瑞雯到死都如此重情义
Raven died doing what she did best...
她死于帮助一个困境中的朋友
helping a friend, a friend in need.
她没有离开
She is not gone.
她的精神永在 通过我
She lives on, through me,
我们
through us...
以及X战警传承下去
and through the spirit of the X-Men.
这是真的吗
Is it true?
琴杀了她
Jean killed her?
她当时不是自己了
She didn't know what she was doing.
琴失控了
Jean lost control.
但她还是琴
But she-she's still Jean.
她还是我们的朋友
She's still our friend.
我们还是可以帮她 找到她
We can still help her. We can find her.
带她回家
And bring her home.
我们就这么做
That's... That's what we're gonna do, okay?
那不是意外 斯考特
It wasn't an accident, Scott.
她杀了瑞雯
She killed Raven.
即使你无法对自己 对孩子们承认这一点
Maybe you can't admit that to yourself or to them,
但事实就是如此
but it's the truth.
那不是琴 不是我认识的琴
That was not Jean, not the Jean I know.
有时 你想要相信别人不是那样
Sometimes you want to believe people are something that they are not.
然而 等你觉悟时
And then, by the time you realize who they are...
一切都太迟了
it's too late.
我和瑞雯就是在这里相识
Do you know, this is where I first met Raven.
她当时还是个孩子
She was just this little girl, and...
她偷闯进来 找东西吃
she'd broken in, looking for food.
我跟她说可以留下
I said she could stay,
这样她就不用再挨饿了
and that she'd never have to go hungry again.
我还承诺让她过上好日子
And then, I think I promised her a better life.
结果你把她害死了
And then you took it from her.
-你说什么 -你听到了
- I beg your pardon? - You heard me.
-汉克 -这都怪你 查尔斯
- Hank... - This is your fault, Charles.
她死了 都怪你
It's your fault she's dead.
你别不讲理
Come on, that's not fair.
讲理 别跟我来这一套
Fair? No, don't talk about fair.
你篡改了一个八岁小女孩的记忆
You messed with the mind of an eight-year-old girl.
你把所有痛苦与愤怒都埋藏起来
You pushed down all that pain and anger...
你觉得那些压抑的情感会去哪儿
Where do you think it's gonna go?
我那样是为了她好
I did that to help her.
-我做的一切都是为了孩子们 -行了 别狡辩了
- What I do, I do to help all of them. - Please, come on, please.
-你还是看不清自己的错 -就是...
- You still can't see what you did wrong? - It's just...
你得面对现实 查尔斯 面对自己的错
No, you need to face this, Charles! You need to face it.
你就承认吧 承认错误吧
Come on, admit it to me right now. Come on!
承认你错了
Admit it!
查尔斯 求你就认错吧
Charles, just admit you were wrong, please.
你还是无法认错
You still can't.
希望这会让你好过些 汉克
I really hope you feel better, Hank.
我刚安葬了自己的养妹
I hope that railing on me five minutes
你就朝我发泄 借此能让你好过...
after I put my foster sister in the grave has made you feel...
我不是为了自己发泄
This isn't about me.
我肯认错 查尔斯
You, know what? I know what I did wrong, okay, Charles?
她本打算离开
She was gonna leave.
瑞雯本来想离开 我说服她留下了
Raven was gonna leave, and I talked her out of it.
她看清了一件我们都没看清的事
She saw what the rest of us didn't.
什么事
And what was that?
我们一直以来都在保护孩子们不受外界伤害
This whole time, we've been trying to protect these kids from the world,
但其实 孩子们真正应该远离的人是你
when really, we should've been protecting them from you.
我到底是怎么了
I don't know what's happening to me.
为什么
Why?
我为什么会这么做
Why did I do that?
-平民不许... -联调局
- No civilians past this... - FBI.
你们先出去
Give us the room.
你们是什么人
And who are you supposed to be?
我们是来帮你的人 葛雷先生
We're the ones who are going to help you, Mr. Grey.
我不知道她会回来
I didn't know she was gonna come back.
我很抱歉搞成这样
I'm sorry for all this.
没事
It's okay.
我们就是想了解一下琴到底是个怎样的人
We just wanna get an accurate picture of who Jean is.
说说看 你何时把她交给了变种人
Tell us about when you gave her to the mutant.
我还是
Maybe...
还是跟律师谈一下吧
it might be better if I talk to a lawyer.
很抱歉 葛雷先生
I'm so sorry, Mr. Grey,
我要立刻了解她的一切
but I need to know everything about her now.
事情发展到这一步 实属遗憾
This truly is an unfortunate development.
这话是什么意思
Why-Why is that?
因为你不惨叫 我才能更好地理解你的话
Because it's so much easier to understand your language when you're not screaming.
来者何人
Who are you?
有何目的
What are you doing here?
回答我
Answer the question.
你退下
Leave her.
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
没有
No.
你别见怪
You'll have to forgive them.
他们不太喜欢不速之客
They're not accustomed to uninvited guests.
请
Please.
从头说起吧
Why don't you start at the beginning?
那是谁的血
Whose blood is that?
-什么 -你衬衫上
- What? - On your shirt.
是谁的血
Whose blood is it?
我不是查尔斯
Look, I'm not Charles.
我不会读心术
I can't read your mind.
你伤人无数
You hurt people.
-那都是以前的事了 -但你确实如此
- It's been a while. - But you did.
是 你为什么来问我这件事
Yes. What did you come here to ask me?
你是怎么停手了
How did you stop?
我这一生都活在仇恨之中
I've lived with vengeance my whole life.
我从小起
Ever since I was a child,