亲爱的
Honey!
怎么了 怎么了 乖狗狗
What is it? What is it, honey?
他的笑声最蠢了
He's got the dumbest laugh.
不是
That's not...
不是那么回事
That's not how it happened.
-我的天啊 -那是...
- My God. - That was...
玛格丽特
Margaret?
怎么...
What...?
♪把手放入我的怀里♪
♪Put your hands on me♪
♪来感受我的内心♪
♪To marvel inside my heart♪
♪让世界更明亮些♪
♪Make it come brighter♪
♪我们的爱如此耀眼♪
♪Our love is on fire♪
♪熄灭所有灯光♪
♪Turn all the lights out♪
♪带我去更高的地方♪
♪Taking me higher♪
♪把手放入 把手放入我的怀里♪
♪Put your hands on, put your hands on me♪
-这边 -好的
- This way. - Okay.
再来一杯吗
One more?
好 先喝完手里这杯
Yeah, I'll go ahead and finish this one.
再去拿两杯
Two more?
好
Yeah.
♪把手放入我的怀里♪
♪Put your hands on me♪
来点冰块
Rocks.
谢谢
Thanks.
-她怎么样了 -她很渴
- How is she doing? - She's... thirsty.
我看到了
Yeah, I see that.
你看着她像是没事吗
Does she seem okay to you?
对于刚被太阳耀斑击中的人来说
For someone who's just been hit with solar flares...
-我觉得她看起来挺好 -谢谢
- I'd say she's doing pretty good. - Thanks.
不久以前
You know, it wasn't so long ago
我们也这样在派对上狂欢
we were throwing parties like this.
现在只剩下我们
Now we're the only ones left.
是啊 原班人马就只剩我们了
Yeah. Last of the first class.
我一直在考虑
I've been thinking.
我们也许该离开了
Maybe it's time for us to... move on.
什么意思 离开去哪儿
What do you... Move on where?
我也不知道 只是查尔斯
I don't know. It's just Charles.
你们之间不管发生什么 总会过去
Whatever is going on between you two, it will blow over.
不 不会
No, it won't.
我爱他 但他变了
I love him, but he's different.
现在一切都变了
Everything is... it's different now.
是啊
Yeah.
我们改变世界 才能得以生活
We changed the world so we could live in it.
也许我们该去过自己的生活
Yeah, but maybe that's what we should go do.
但这就是我们追求的人生
Yeah, but this is our life. This is what we wanted.
-不是这样的人生 -瑞雯
- Not like this. - Raven...
这不是我们的人生 汉克 是他的人生
It's not our life, Hank. It's his.
不然你以为X战警里的"X"代表着什么
What do you think the "X" in X-Men stands for?
危急时刻 总是查尔斯和他的X战警逆转乾坤
Charles and his X-Men are where we turn when facing our worst fears.
谢谢 总统阁下
Thank you, Mr. President.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不过是创造了一个世界
All I've really done is create a world
使孩子们平和而骄傲地接受自己的与众不同
in which children can find peace and pride in being different.
我知道有些人会称我们为"超级英雄"
Now, I know that some of you choose to call us "Superheroes."
我得承认 我真不知道这个词是什么意思
I must confess, I don't really know what that word means,
但总比你们过去对我们的称呼好听多了
but it is a damn sight better than what you used to call us.
-来一起跳个舞吧 -你想要跳舞
- Come dance with me. - You wanna dance?
来吧 斯考特
Come on, Scott.
你知道孩子们怎么称呼你吗
Did... Did you hear what the kids are calling you?
-是好话吗 -是
- Do I wanna know? - Yeah.
凤♥凰♥
Phoenix.
很棒吧 一种浴火重生的鸟
It's cool, right? You know, a bird that rises from the dead.
你还好吧 不然我们休息下
You okay? Hey, maybe we should take a break.
琴
Jean.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
不 停下 停下 停下
No, stop, stop, stop, stop.
琴
It's Jean.
琴 琴 求你了
Jean. Jean, please.
停下 停下 停下
Stop, stop, stop.
停下 停下 停下
Stop, stop, stop!
-谢谢你 -谢谢你 查尔斯
- Thank you. - Thank you, Charles.
抱歉各位 我得先行告辞了
I'm terribly sorry, everyone, but I'm going to have to leave.
非常感谢你们
Thank you very, very much.
怎么样 你看到什么了
What is it? What do you see?
我什么都看不到
Nothing.
她的变异太过强大
Her mutation has grown too powerful.
这是我第一次无法看到她的思想
For the first time, I can't penetrate her mind.
所以才来这里吗
So that's what we're doing down here?
汉克造出了脑波增幅器来增强我的异能
Hank built Cerebro to amplify my power.
现在只能这样进入她的大脑
I think that's the only way I'm going to get inside her head now.
汉克 能请你再增强一点吗
Hank, could you turn it up, please?
再增强一点 谢了
A little more. Thank you.
她在那儿
There she is.
-没错 -很好吃吧
- Yes, it is. - Isn't that yummy?
这是正常显示吗
Is it supposed to look like this?
心灵意识本就是脆弱之物
The mind of a psychic is a fragile thing.
只需轻触
It takes only the slightest tap
就足以带入歧途
to tip it in the wrong direction.
她小时候 我必须修改她的记忆
I had to make adjustments to her mind when she was young.
什么样的修改
What kind of adjustments?
就像搭建架子
Scaffolding.
更像是筑墙 隔绝所有心理上的创伤
Walls, rather, to keep out all the trauma.
查尔斯 你到底对她做了什么
What did you do to her, Charles?
我救了她
I saved her.
太空中那场不明事故 对她造成了影响
I think that whatever happened in space did something to her.
这个过程中 我筑起的墙垒渐渐倒塌
In the process, those walls that I erected are being torn down.
安静
Quiet!
那是什么
What is that?
那是我不愿让她忆起的伤痛
That... is what I was trying to save her from.
单人桌 老样子
Table for one. My usual.
谁在说话
What is that voice?
-不 -查尔斯
- No... - Charles?
查尔斯
Charles?
她要醒过来了
She's waking up.
琴
Jean?
琴 不要害怕 只是我
Jean, don't be afraid. It's only me.
你要保持镇定
I want you to remain calm,
专心听我的声音
and I'd like you to focus on my voice.
滚出我的大脑
Get out of my head.
琴 冷静点
Just stay calm, Jean.
她在反抗我 帮我增强
She's fighting me. I need you to turn it up.
我听见我父亲声音了
I heard my father.
-他还活着 -你听错了
- He's alive. - You're just hearing things.
琴 你的大脑需要休息
Jean, your mind, it needs rest.
你
You're...
你骗我
You're lying to me.
我能感受到
I can sense it.
增强
Turn it up.
-不行 已经太强了 -别增强 汉克
- No, it's too much already. - Don't do it, Hank.
-汉克 -不 我不会这么做
- Hank. - No, I won't do it.
天呐 查尔斯
For God's sake, Charles!
滚出我的大脑
Get out of my head!
查尔斯
Charles!
-查尔斯 -查尔斯
- Charles! - Charles!
琴 你
Jean! Are you...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
发生什么了 我们之前在外面 然后
What happened? We were outside, and then...
你出了意外 然后昏过去了
You had an accident. You blacked out.
我让你受伤了吗
Did I... Did I do... do that?
没关系
It's fine.
-有关系 -只是个意外
- No, it's not fine. - It was an accident.