It's spinning too fast. I can't see inside the window.
斯考特 你去炸掉推进器 降低旋转速度
Scott, I need you to blast that thruster, slow down the spin.
科特 带上皮特 出发
Kurt, take Peter. Go!
暴风女 封住裂缝
Storm, seal those cracks.
马上回来
Be right back.
糟糕
Shit.
-系好安全带 我们回家 -等等
- Strap in, we're headed home. - Wait.
我们的指挥官 他不在
Our commander, he's not here.
他在气阀舱修推进器
He was in the airlock working on the thruster.
热能指数飙升
The heat signature's rising fast.
我撑不住了
I can't hold it any longer.
赶紧离开 我说了 系好安全带
We gotta get out of here. I said strap in.
不 瑞雯 不行 我们不能抛下任何人
No, Raven. No. We're not leaving anyone behind.
我不能让这个团队冒险
I am not putting this team in more danger.
他们的团队呢
What about their team?
琴能稳住那架飞船
Jean can hold that shuttle together.
可以吧 琴
Can't you, Jean?
你知道只要专注 你就无所不能
You know you can do anything you set your mind to.
我能稳住那架飞船 但在这里不行
I can hold the ship together but not from here.
-我需要进去 -热量爆表了
- I need to get inside. - The heat's spiking.
离耀斑爆♥炸♥不到一分钟了
We've got less than a minute till those flares hit.
她说她能做到
She said she can do it.
给你们三十秒
Thirty seconds.
倒计时 开始
Count it down. Go.
还有二十秒
We got 20 seconds.
十
Ten...
九 八
nine, eight...
七 六
seven, six...
五
five...
四
four...
三
three...
二
two...
一
one.
琴呢 科特 她人呢
Where's Jean? Kurt, where is she?
-她在哪 -对不起
- Where is she? - I'm sorry!
做好受冲准备
Brace for impact.
大家
Is every...
大家都没事吧
Is everybody okay?
我们都没事
Yeah, we're okay.
那就回家吧
So let's go home.
-X战警好棒 太厉害了 -好样的
- Yay, X-Men! Woo! - Yeah!
厉害 X战警
Yeah! X-Men!
好了 孩子们 可以了
That's enough, boys and girls. That's enough.
X战警今天做了一件惊天动地的大事
The X-Men have today done an incredibly brave thing.
再次向人类证明了他们为什么需要我们
They've once again proved to humanity exactly why they need us,
需要你们这样的人
people like yourselves.
总统发来了问候
The president sends his regards,
并表达了诚挚的谢意
as well as his heartfelt gratitude.
至于我本人 我感到前所未有的骄傲
And, as for myself, I've never been prouder.
大家好好放松 这是你们应得的
Enjoy yourselves. You certainly deserve it.
事实上 你们也是
In fact, you all do.
停课 今天放假
No more class, the end of the day.
琴
Jean?
你今天把我们吓坏了 你感觉怎么样
You gave us quite a scare up there. How are you feeling?
我感觉还挺好
Actually, I... I feel fine.
-汉克 -到
- Hank? - Yeah?
给琴做个检查
Would you take a look at Jean?
外勤伤员的常规体♥检♥就行
Standard medical for anyone injured in the field.
谢谢
Thank you.
总统差点就致以哀悼了
You know, the president was almost sending his condolences.
-她本该没命了 -幸好 她没有
- She should be dead. - Thankfully, she's not.
基本上都是哥的功劳
I basically did everything.
琴在最后也帮了一点小忙
I mean, Jean did a little, like towards the end,
但主要是靠哥逆转乾坤
but it was mostly all me.
你让我们以身犯险了 查尔斯
You put us in danger, Charles.
你不顾那些孩子的安危
You put those kids in danger.
他们已经不是孩子了 瑞雯
They're not kids anymore, Raven.
而且我和你一样担忧他们的安危
And I care about their safety just as much as you do.
真是那样吗
Are you sure about that?
我们接的任务越来越危险了
'Cause we're taking bigger and bigger risks.
为了什么呢
And for what?
你可千万别说这是为了你的自尊心
Please, tell me it's not your ego.
为了上杂♥志♥封面
Being on the cover of magazines,
为了获总统勋章
getting a medal from the president.
你很享受吧
You like it, don't you?
不被追杀 也不被人类唾弃
As opposed to being hunted and despised?
我确实觉得不错
Well, you know, actually, I do.
不过是为了达到目的而已 瑞雯
It's all just a means to an end, Raven.
-什么目的 -让我们安全活着
- What end is that? - Keeping us safe.
你应该比谁都了解
You should understand better than anyone
只要稍有差池
that we're only ever one bad day away
我们就又会被人类仇视
from them starting to see us as the enemy again.
于是就让我们穿着一样的制♥服♥
So, what? We wear matching costumes
微笑合影 靠作秀安抚民心吗
and smile in pictures to make everyone feel safe?
That is a small price to pay for keeping the peace.
-让我们的人舍身救他们 -对 是的
- By risking our people to save theirs? - Yes! Yes!
真有意思
It's funny.
我都记不起来你上一次冒险是什么时候了
I can't actually remember the last time you were the one risking something.
另外
And by the way,
这里一直都是女人给男人擦屁♥股♥
the women are always saving the men around here.
你该考虑一下把队名改成"X女战警"了
You might wanna think about changing the name to X-Women.
心跳脉搏 稳定有力
Your heartbeat's strong, pulse is good,
大脑活动也正常
brain activity is normal.
至于基因数据 我得再看看
The genetic reading, I'm gonna take another look at.
什么不可能
What can't be right?
你没经我允许 就对我读心了吗
Did you just read my mind without permission?
对不起 无心之过 你说什么不可能
Sorry, I didn't mean to, but what can't be right?
太空中那场不明事件 让你变强了
Whatever happened up there made you stronger.
我从未见过像这种能量值
You know, I've never seen a power reading like this.
你真的是 数据爆表了
You're-You're literally... I mean, you're off the charts.
这是什么意思
So what does that mean?
意思是
It means...
看来要建一个更先进的机器了
We'll have to build a better machine.
不过 你感觉如何
But... how do you feel?
我感觉挺好
I feel good.
那就好
Good.
就我看来 你没事了
Well, as far as I can tell, you're good to go.
-你可以上楼了 -好
- You can head upstairs. - All right.
多谢了 汉克
Thanks, Hank.
汉克说的吗
Hank said that?
-"数据爆表" -是
- "Off the charts"? - He did.
那个蓝毛大块头 那个博士汉克吗
The big blue furry guy? The doctor? That Hank?
就是他 怎么了
That's the one. Why?
你有点害怕吗
You a little intimidated, maybe?
一直都是
Constantly.
琴 琴
Jean. Jean...
你确定自己没事吗
Are you... Are you sure you're okay?
我不仅没事 我还感觉棒极了
I'm better than okay. God, I feel great, I do.
怎么说呢 感觉一切都被激活了
I don't know, I feel like everything is just... turned up.
-不 只是 -只是什么
- No, it's just... - Just what?
我今天差点失去你了
I thought I lost you today.
我懂
I know.
但我回到你身边了
But I came back to you.
我永远都会回到你身边
I'll always come back to you.
是露娜在叫吗
Is that Luna?
大概看到松鼠而已
Probably just squirrels.
我去看看它 马上回来
I'm just gonna check on her. I'll be right back.
别走
Just stay.
-让它别叫了 -露娜
- Tell her to shut up. - Luna!
露娜
Luna!
露娜
Luna!