就慢慢失去了所有亲人挚爱
I... lost everyone I ever loved, so...
我伤人
I hurt people.
杀人
Yes, killed people.
我以为杀死那些人 就能平复伤痛
Killed whatever I thought would make the pain go away.
但没有
It didn't,
不管我送多少人去见阎王 都无法平复
no matter how many souls I sent under...
于是我收手了
so I stopped.
我不知道怎么收手
I don't know how to stop.
我不知道自己到底怎么了
I don't know what's happening to me.
我失控时
When I lose control...
就会出事 伤及他人
things happen, bad things...
伤害所爱之人
to people I love.
那是谁的血
Whose blood is that?
这不正是你此行目的吗
Isn't that why you came here?
-你想让我怎么帮你 -我说不清
- What do you think I can do for you? - I don't know!
你可以 那是谁的血
Yes, you do. Whose blood is that?
-我不想说 -你伤人了吗
- I don't wanna talk about it. - Did you hurt someone?
-拜托 我 -回我我 琴
- Please, I... - Answer the question, Jean.
-别追问了 埃里克 你激怒我了 -很好
- Stop, Erik, you're making me angry. - Good!
我就是想激怒你
I want you to be angry.
-我要看看有什么后果 琴 -我不想伤到你
- Show me what happens, Jean. - I don't wanna hurt you!
我要看看激怒你的后果是什么
What happens when you're angry? Show me.
-让我看看 -别说了
- Show me what... - Stop!
军方来人了
We've got military.
就要降落了
Inbound.
待在这里
Stay here.
两架美军直升机
Two birds. US.
让大家冷静 但做好防备
Tell everyone to stay calm, but ready.
好 别再靠近了
All right, that's far enough.
我们有权待在此地
We have a legal right to be here.
政♥府♥将这里授权于我们
This land was given to us by the US government.
我们无意收回授权
We have no intention of taking it back.
我们不是来找你
We're not here for you.
我们来找一位X战警 琴·葛雷
We're looking for one of the X-Men. Jean Grey.
我很久没见过她了
I haven't seen her in a long time.
那你不介意我们四处看一下吧
Then you won't mind if we look around.
我没有家了 都是拜你所措
I don't have a home. You made sure of that.
如果我不打招呼 就闯入你家
Would you mind if I came to your home...
This is what family does.
你介不介意呢
unannounced and uninvited?
你是我的亲人 琴
You're my family, Jean.
是这样
Look...
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
-我不想挑事 -最好别挑事
- I don't wanna fight. - No, you don't.
那你就让开
Then step aside.
我们和你 你家人 享有一样的权利
We have the same rights as you and your family.
我说过了 我们不是来找你
And like I said, we're not here for you.
我们是来找那个放弃这些权利的女子
We're here for a girl who gave up those rights
她伤了一队警员
when she attacked a squad of police officers.
那些警♥察♥也有家人
They have families, too.
看来你还不知情
Guess you didn't hear about that.
我们这里看不到新闻 上尉
We don't get the news out here, Captain.
住手
Stop that.
我让你住手
I said stop that right now!
-不是我 -是我
- It's not me. - It's me.
琴
Jean?
琴
Jean!
闪避
Get down!
赶紧上直升机离开
Get in the chopper and go!
我撑不了多久
I can't hold it!
撤退 撤退
Fall back! Fall back!
快走 快撤退
Let's go, move, move!
快走 撤离 快离开
Let's go! Hook in! Move it! Come on!
-快走 快走 -走
- Let's go, let's go, let's go! - Come on!
把手给我 拉我一把
Give me your hand. Help me!
你走
Go!
-离开这里 -我需要你的帮助
- Leave this place! - I need your help.
你不是保护这里的变种人吗
I thought you protected mutants here.
我确实保护他们 不受你的伤害
I am protecting them... from you.
你得赶紧走
You need to leave.
走
Go!
今晚最新消息
Word coming late tonight that
国会正考虑设立变种人临时拘留所
Congress is considering temporary mutant internment facilities
用来关押那些
for those whose powers have been deemed
其异能会伤害民众的变种人
a clear and present danger to human citizens.
这是官方应对"琴·葛雷事件"之策
This coming on the heels of the Jean Grey incidents
她毁坏了两处住♥宅♥区
which, after destroying two communities,
袭击了警♥察♥与军方人员
and attacking police and military personnel...
我是查尔斯·泽维尔
This is Charles Xavier.
我要和总统通话
I'd like to talk to the president.
泽维尔先生 本线路已作废
Mr. Xavier, this phone will no longer be operational.
我得告诉他 别这么做
I have to tell him not to do this.
没必要将我们的成果都付之一炬
There's no need to throw away everything that we've accomplished.
要给我们机会...
You have to give us a chance and...
如果你破坏了任何东西
If you break something, anything,
我来修复
I can fix it.
不是一切都能修复
Not anything.
官方正在对葛雷进行国际搜捕
An international search is underway for Grey.
政♥府♥呼吁市民避免与其接触
Authorities are urging citizens to keep their distance.
见到她的踪迹 要立刻报♥警♥
Any sighting should be reported to the police immediately.
政♥府♥官员已经...
Government officials have...
这个人被电死了
This man was electrocuted...
你就这点本事吗
Is that all you got?
再来一杯
Give me another.
你好 琴
Hello, Jean.
你没法控制我的心智
You can't control my mind like theirs.
我跟他们不一样
I'm not like them.
我也来一杯这个酒
Same, please.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我在政♥府♥里有关系
Let's just say I have friends in high places.
你是谁
Who are you?
更应该问的是
The better question is...
你是谁
who are you?
你是那个对轮椅男言听计从的惊慌小女孩
Are you a scared little girl who answers to a man in a chair...
还是这个星球上最强大的存在者
or are you the most powerful creature on the planet?
我不清楚自己是谁
I don't know who I am.
你清楚
Yes, you do.
你是个众叛亲离的女子
You're the girl who everyone abandons.
也许是我活该被离弃
Maybe they had good reason.
因为你体内的力量吗
Because of what's inside you?
你畏惧是因为你觉得这种力量滋生邪恶
You're afraid of it because you think it makes you bad, evil,
你一直以来都被管束 做乖乖女
all the words you've been taught to keep you in line.
这些教导都是远古时代 思维受限的男人们所创
Words created a very long time ago by men with very little minds.
他们无法理解你这种强大的存在
They can't begin to comprehend what you are.
你的X战警队友也无法理解
Even your X-Men.
你能理解吗
And you can?
查尔斯
Charles?
查尔斯 查尔斯
Charles? Charles!
-汉克不在班上 -什么
- Hey, Hank's not in class. - What?
汉克没去教课
Hank's not in class.
你去他宿舍看过了吗
Did you check his quarters?
看过了 也没人
Yeah, he's not there either.
其他人呢
Where are the rest of them?
我一人前来
No, I'm alone.
查尔斯没跟来吗
What, no Charles?
如果你来找琴
If you're looking for Jean...
她走了
she's gone.
我知道
No, I know that.
那你为何事而来 汉克
Then why are you here, Hank?
你耳目遍及天下
You have eyes and ears around the world
能帮你找到变种人