to help you find mutants for this place.
我想让你帮我找到琴
I want you to help me find Jean.
我何必找她
I've no reason to find her.
不是为了我
Not for me.
为了瑞雯
Do it for Raven.
她派你过来的吗
Did she send you?
你还不知情
You don't know?
知道什么 汉克
Know what, Hank?
瑞雯死了
Raven's dead.
琴杀了她
Jean killed her.
你得帮我找到琴
I need you to help me find Jean.
我找到她 我会杀了她
If I find her, I'll kill her.
我知道
I know.
他们知道我是谁
They know who I am?
对
Yes.
他们不怕我
And they're not afraid of me?
这里只有你才惧怕自己的异能
The only person here afraid of your power... is you.
召集其他人
Go, gather the others.
如果她控制不了 就将其毁掉
If she can't control it, then we will destroy it.
这就是你要给我看的吗
This is what you wanted to show me?
不是
No.
这才是我要给你看的景象
This is what I want to show you.
太空中进入你体内的不是太阳耀斑
What entered you in space was not a solar flare.
而这也不是一场意外
And it was not an accident.
这种力量被你吸引
It was drawn to you.
是什么东西
What-What was it?
一种威力无比纯粹的宇宙能量
A pure and unimaginably powerful cosmic force.
我们看到这种力量进入你的体内
We saw it enter you in space.
我们当时追随这种力量 亲眼所见 琴
We were there, Jean, following that force.
为什么
Why?
因为这是激活宇宙万物的生命火花
Because it's the spark that gave life to the universe...
那股烈焰摧毁了我的星球
and the flame that consumed my world.
族人中的幸存者一直追寻这种力量
What remains of my people searched the stars for that power,
想要控制这种力量
to control it,
但这种力量所到之处 尽是毁灭
but it destroyed everything it ever came into contact with.
直到遇见你
Until you.
为什么是我
Why me?
因为你不知道自己多么强大
Because you're stronger than you know.
因为你天赋异禀 琴
Because you're special, Jean.
有我帮忙 你可以控制体内的这种力量
With my help, you could control what's inside you.
驾驭这种力量 创造全新的世界
Harness that power to create whole new worlds...
化尘为水
turn dust into water...
化水为生命
water into life.
你宿命如此 注定成就不凡 琴
It's your destiny, Jean, to become something greater...
演化成银河系中最强大的能力者
to evolve into the greatest force in the galaxy.
我说过 他们永远无法企及你
I told you they could never understand you.
而面对无法掌握的未知 他们惧怕
And what they don't understand, they fear.
但凡他们惧怕
And what they fear...
就会想办法摧毁
They seek to destroy.
瑞雯死得痛苦吗
Did Raven suffer?
还算痛快
Not for long.
我们以前关系不合 但是
I know we've had our differences in the past, but...
我们都爱瑞雯
We both love Raven.
对
Yes.
她生前 我们都很爱她
Yes, we did.
发现那个女人的踪迹了
There's been a sighting of the girl.
哪里
Where?
纽约
New York.
到了之后 自会有人帮我们找到她
We'll have eyes on the ground when we get there.
该动身了
It's time.
我们知道琴的位置了
We know where Jean is.
你不是说无法追踪她吗
I thought you said you couldn't track her.
不是我找到她的
It wasn't me who found her.
而是埃里克
It was Erik.
汉克跟他在一起
Hank's with him.
他们去找她了 打算杀了她
They're on their way to her, and they're gonna kill her.
还会杀掉阻挡他们的人
And anyone who stands in their way.
科特 就只带我和斯考特过去
Kurt, I'd like you to take Scott and I there, but that's all.
把我们带过去之后 你就走
I want you to leave us there and then come home.
我呢
And me?
我不是以X战警的身份跟你说话
I'm not talking to you now as X-Men.
我和斯考特会为琴而战 你不用去
Scott and I will go and fight for Jean without you.
我心意已决
End of discussion.
暴风女 我失去太多所爱之人
Storm, I have lost so many of the people I love.
我不会让你涉险
I'm not going to ask you to go.
我想让你去
I am.
我们需要你
We need you.
我需要你
I need you.
-我定当鼎力相助 -听着
- I've got your back. - Look...
我心意已决
End of discussion.
科特 闭上眼
Kurt, close your eyes.
我给你看目的地
I'll show you our destination.
他们在哪儿
Where are they?
她在里面
She's in there.
你好啊 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
别套近乎了 查尔斯
Save the "Old friend" shit, Charles.
别挡路
And stay out of my way.
她的所为 我很抱歉
I'm sorry for what she did.
但我不能让你进去
But I can't let you go in there.
你总是不停道歉 查尔斯
You're always sorry, Charles.
还每次都来说教那一套
And there's always a speech.
但没人在乎了
But nobody cares anymore.
如果在这里开战 人们会把我们当成大魔头
We do this here, now, they'll see us as monsters.
纽约街头上斗殴的残暴怪物
Violent freaks, fighting on the streets of New York.
我说什么来着
What did I tell you?
该死 你的家园将不复存在
Damn it, man, your homeland will be gone.
你努力的一切都将付诸东流
Everything you care about.
省省吧
Save it.
你敢动她 我就杀了你
If you touch her, I will fucking kill you.
别这么做 埃里克
Don't do this, Erik.
人死不能复生 杀了琴也无济于事
Killing Jean will not bring Raven back.
这个女人必须死
The girl dies.
科特 来帮我
Kurt, I need you!
科特 把我带进去
Kurt, get me inside.
不是只有你会控心术
You're not the only one who can control minds.
科特
Kurt!
他们来杀你了 别让他们得逞
They're coming to kill you. You're not gonna let them.
你要反击
You're gonna fight back.
连通你体内的那股力量
Feel the power inside you.
那股力量就是你的化身
The power is you.
拖住他们
Hold them!
我知道那是谁的血了
I know whose blood that was.
你对我下了逐客令
You cast me out.
现在又来取我性命
Now you come here to kill me?
没错
That's right.
你连杀我都做不到
And you couldn't even do that.
我来教教你吧
Let me show you how.
斯考特 帮个忙
Scott, a little help?
科特
Kurt!
科特 科特
Kurt! Kurt?
-你还好吧 -不好
- You all right? - No!
过来 赶紧把我带进去
Come here! Get me in that house now!
你也是来杀我的吗
Have you come to kill me, too?
绝不是
Never.
琴 我永远不会那么做
Jean, never!
我辜负了你 我知道
I failed you. I know that, but...
但这不是你
this isn't you.
科特
Kurt!
-琴 拜托 -你根本不了解我
- Jean, please! - You have no idea who I am.
我一手把你养大
I've raised you since you were a little girl.
我了解