我不知道自己怎么了
I don't know what's happening to me.
我无法控制 我不能待在这里 斯考特
I can't control it. I can't stay here, Scott.
我真得离开了
I really, I need to go.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
-你要去哪儿 -我要去见
- Where are you going? - I need to see...
我要去见我父亲
I need to see my father.
-你父亲他 -他还活着 我听见他了
- Your fa... Your father's... - He's alive. I can hear him.
他在那场车祸中丧生了 还记得吗
He died in the crash, remember?
斯考特 抱歉 我必须走了
I'm sorry, Scott. I need to go.
-等等 -你就让我走吧
- Hang on, hang on, hang on. - God, please let me go.
-求你了 -你冷静一下
- Please. - Slow down, please.
这种力量来袭时 我无法控制 无法停下
I can't control it when it comes. I can't stop it.
到时可能又会伤到你
Okay? I could hurt you again.
我自愿承担后果
I'll take that chance.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
但是我不愿意
But I won't.
-他没事吗 -我没事
- Is he gonna be all right? - I'm gonna be fine.
-不 他有事 -我不会有事
- No, he's not fine. - I'm going to be fine.
你看到了什么
What did you see?
她充满了欲望
She's all desire.
还有狂怒和痛苦
All rage, all pain.
所有情绪一同爆发
And it's all coming out at once.
瑞雯 她身上出问题了
Something's happening to her, Raven.
她变了
She's changing.
变成什么
Into what?
我不知道
I don't know.
琴不见了 她走了
Jean's gone. She left.
-去哪儿了 -我不知道
- Gone where? - I don't know.
查尔斯 你可以用意念来追踪她
Charles, you can track her with your mind.
没法再追踪了
Not anymore.
她现在太强大 我也无能为力了
She's grown too powerful, even for me.
她说她要去见她父亲
She said she was going to see her father.
这根本说不通吧
That doesn't make any sense, right?
准备一下飞机 我们去把她带回家
Prepare the jet. We're going to bring her home.
"我们" 查尔斯 你现在状态不行
"We"? Charles, you're in no condition.
我必须阻止她 她会发现...
I have to stop this. She's going to find...
她去那里 不会有好结果
She's going to find nothing good there.
德巴里帝国就剩这些人了吗
So this is all that's left of the D'Bari Empire?
你好 武克
Greetings, Vuk.
你掌握地球人的语言了吗
Have you learned their language?
小菜一碟
With ease.
你有什么发现
What have you learned?
那股力量蕴藏在他们中一人体内
The power is being contained inside one of them.
-竟然是个原始物种 -她比较厉害
- This primitive species? - She's stronger.
她是一个变种人
A mutant.
她对此还毫不知情
She has no idea what's happening to her.
我可以利用这一点
I can use that.
如果我们可以控制这股力量
If we can control that power...
就可以复活我们的种族了
we can resurrect our race.
东山再起
Begin again.
统治这里
Here.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
你有什么事吗
Can I help you?
爸
Dad?
琴
Jean.
你怎么知道要去哪里 查尔斯
How do you know where we're going, Charles?
如果你没法追踪她 怎么知道她在哪儿
If you can't track her, how do you know where she is?
你明知故问
You know how.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
你对她做了什么
What did you do?
我那是保护她
I protected her.
向她隐瞒真♥相♥
From the truth.
说得这么冠冕堂皇
There's another word for that.
他跟我说 你死了
He told me you were dead.
我从没想过会回来这里
I never thought I'd be back here.
家里还是跟以前一样
It's the same.
一点没变
All of it.
你想吃点什么 喝点什么吗
Can I get you something to drink or-or eat?
不用 我...
No, I'm good. I'm...
不用招待我了
I'm really good.
见到你真好
It's so good to see you.
我去给你倒杯水
I'll get you some water, okay?
安静
Quiet.
琴
Jean?
这些照片里 一张都没有我
All these photos, none of me.
你从没找过我
You never looked for me.
-琴 -你为什么不来找我
- Jean... - Why didn't you look for me?
还是坐下来说吧
Maybe we should sit down.
不 我不要坐下
No, I don't wanna sit down.
你当年为什么没来找我
Why didn't you come looking for me?
别想骗我 我会读心术
And don't try to lie. I can read your mind.
我没法抚养她
I can't handle her.
我都不知道她是什么
I don't even know what she is.
我知道
I do.
你会带走她
Then you'll take her?
你都没跟我告别
You didn't even say goodbye.
我当年也没机会跟你妈告别
I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to your mother.
我当时才八岁
I was eight years old.
你怎么能这样对我
How could you do that to me?
你想读我的大脑吗
You wanna come in?
那就好好看看吧
Come all the way in.
别忘了你的所为
Don't forget what you did.
我不知道 不是我
I don't know. It's not me.
安静
Quiet!
不 不
No. No.
抱歉 琴
I'm sorry, Jean...
我的世界在那一天崩塌了
but my whole world died that day.
我也当你死了
And... you went with it.
琴 别这样
Jean, don't, please.
住手
Stop that.
住手
Stop it.
不是我 是他们
It's not me. It's them.
你们不该过来
You shouldn't have come here.
怎么这么说 我们只是来带你回家 琴
Why is that? We've only come to bring you home, Jean.
我没有家了 都是拜你所赐
I don't have a home. You made sure of that.
你父亲当时没法抚养你
Look, your father couldn't handle you,
我们收留了你
and we took you in.
你跟我说 我父亲死了
You told me my father was dead,
然后利用我的异能为你效劳
and you used me for my powers.
不是那样 事实并非如此
No, that's just not true. That's not what happened.
琴 我们能帮你
Jean, we can help you.
我能帮你 但你得听我的话
I can help you, but you have to listen to me.
不 我才不要
No. No, I don't.
斯考特
Scott.
他骗了我 斯考特 欺瞒了我一切
He lied to me, Scott. About everything.
我们一起想办法 回到我身边
We'll figure everything out together. Just come back to me.
你说过 你会永远回到我身边 记得吗
Remember, you said you'd always come back to me.
回到我身边吧
Come back to me.
琴
Jean.
别过来 都别过来
Stay away from me. Stay away from me.
别过来
Stay away from me!
-立刻阻止她 -查尔斯 等一下
- Stop her quickly! - Charles, wait, wait!
琴 别这样
Jean, please!
琴 住手
Jean, stop!
-我瞄准了 可以... -别开枪
- I've got the shot. I'm taking... - No, you're not.
抱歉 汉克 我想让瑞雯劝服她
I'm sorry, Hank. I want Raven to have a chance.
我让你别靠近了
I told you to stay away.
我做不到
That's never gonna happen.
你别再过来了
Please. Stop.