I think I do.
她不再是小孩子了
She's not your little girl anymore.
你是谁
Who...
你是什么
What are you?
琴 回想一下我对你的教导
Jean, please try and remember what I taught you.
你能够控制
You can control it.
只要专注 你就无所不能
You can do anything you set your mind to.
那你就证明给我看
So show me.
走过来
Walk to me.
我是个瘸子
You know I can't.
不
No!
别这样 琴
Please, Jean.
求你了
Please.
我没法对你使用读心术了
I can't see in your mind anymore...
但你可以读我的心
but you can see in mine.
看一下吧
So look.
琴 看看吧
Jean, look.
如何使用上天赐予你的礼物[天赋] 完全取决于你
And what you choose to do with your gift, well, that's entirely up to you.
这里可以是你的新家
This could be your new home.
我们可以成为你新的家人
We could be your new family.
不
No!
因为你没有毛病
Because you are not broken.
你会带走她
Then you'll take her?
对
Yes.
不
No!
我可以更好地帮她
I can help her in ways that you can't.
谁都帮不了她
She can't be helped.
她无药可救了
She's a lost cause.
不 她不是
No, she's not.
只要有人关爱她 相信她
As long as there's someone to care for her, who believes,
她就还有希望
then there's still hope.
还有希望
Then there... There's still hope.
我就知道 我就知道你本性未泯
I knew. I knew you were still in there.
他只是给你看了你的过去
He just showed you your past.
跟随我 一起迈入你的未来
Follow me... into your future.
不
No.
使用异能失效武器
Set weapons to neutralize.
我没想获得这种异能
I never asked for this.
这一切都非我所愿
Any of it.
我跨越星系追寻这种力量 你却弃之如敝屣
I traveled to the stars for a gift that you don't want.
那你就拿走吧
Then take it.
求你
Please.
放我自♥由♥
Free me.
我试试看
I'll try.
住手 你会杀了她
Stop it. You're going to kill her.
你们的生命如同草芥
Your lives mean nothing.
你们的世界将属于我们
Your world will be ours.
你要杀光所有人
You'd kill us all.
对
Yes.
琴 你得放手
Jean, you have to let go.
琴 放开
Jean, let go!
快放开 琴 放开
Let go, Jean. Let go!
放开
Let go!
那边有一个 放倒他
There's one! Get him!
琴
Jean!
琴
Jean.
琴
Jean?
琴 琴
Jean, Jean.
-查尔斯 怎么了 -不知道 我没法进入她的大脑
- Charles, what's wrong? - I don't know. I can't read her mind.
快 出去 把他带出去
Come on, out! Take him out!
快出去 快 各位 快走
Come on, out, out! You guys, come on. Train.
你们四个跟我走
You four with me, let's go!
-我们走 -行动
- Let's go! - Come on, move!
行动 快 快
Come on. Move, move, move!
-她还活着 -斯考特 你得把她带出去
- She's alive. - Scott, you have to get her out.
你得... 不
You have to... No!
目标已全部搞定
We're clear!
最后一个
Last one.
搜索最后三处街区 我们走
We need a clean sweep on the last three blocks. Let's go!
我家孩子以前很崇拜你们
My kid used to be a fan.
瑞雯说得对
Raven had the right of it.
大恶人不是琴
Jean was never the villain.
而是我
I was.
我当初就不该骗她
I should never have lied to her.
我错了
I was wrong.
但她体内的这股力量
But this power inside of her,
非我安排
I never put that there.
我绝不会有意伤害她
I would never do anything intentionally to hurt her.
我的初衷并无恶意 琴也如此
That isn't me and this is not Jean.
我们还是能把她救回来
We can still save her.
她还留存着本性
She's still Jean inside.
离变种管制中心还有十英里
We're 10 miles out from Mutant Containment Center.
准备好转移囚犯
Prepare for prisoner transfer.
她被什么控制
What exactly is controlling her?
不清楚
I don't know.
但那个女人 那个生物体
But this woman, this... thing...
尝到了这种力量的甜头
has had a taste of that power,
她还会再回来吸取这种力量
and she'll be coming back for more.
她会再回来找琴
She'll be coming back for Jean.
很好 让她来
Good. Let her.
她会为了吸取力量而杀死她
She'll kill her to get it.
但我保证 杀戮不会到此为止
But I promise you, the killing will not end there.
瑞雯还活着 不会希望发生这种事
That's not what Raven would have wanted.
你心知这点
You know that.
你们俩都清楚
You both do.
队长 你看到了吗
Skipper, are you seeing this?
A1小队 多名敌人来袭
Alpha One, you have multiple hostiles onboard.
他们正向车尾移♥动♥
They're heading towards the back.
-打开四号♥门 五号♥门 -收到
- Open four to five. - Copy that.
你们俩 跟我来
All right, you two, come with me.
其余人留守 看住犯人
The rest of you, stay here, guard the prisoners!
别犯傻 你们需要我们
Don't be fools! You need our help!
快 锁门
Lock it down! Now!
可恶的变种来救你们了
Goddamn muties come to spring you.
他们不是变种人
They're not mutants.
放了我们 你们会需要我们
Free us, you're going to need our help.
只有我们出手 你们才能活命
We're the only chance you have.
闭嘴吧
Keep your mouth shut.
求救 求救
Mayday! Mayday!
汇报一下变种人敌情
What's the status on those mutants?
我们正在撤退 他们不是...
We're falling back now! They're not...
什么
What?
他们不是什么
They're not what?
-他们不是变种人 -他们来找琴了
- They're not mutants! - They're here for Jean.
准备开火
Get ready to open fire!
你家孩子没看错我们
Your kid was right about us.
我们能救你们
We could help you!
放开我们
Please!
开火
Fire!
后面还有敌人
There's more!
我们的目标只是那个女人 让开
We only want the girl. Step aside.
不要
No!
你干什么
What are you doing?
瑞雯还活着 就一定会这么做
What Raven would have.
斯考特 把我带到琴那里
Scott, get me to Jean!
塞琳
Selene!
汉克
Hank!
帮一下暴风女
Help Storm!
不不 别死啊
No, no, no, no, no, please.
别死啊 别啊
Don't die. No.
到了 到了