关键。
The key.
但我们没有指纹,DNA,或序列号♥。
But we don't have a fingerprint, DNA, or a serial number.
在阿比盖尔家找到了一把钥匙。
There was a key that was found at Abigail's home.
跟她的头发都不搭。
Didn't fit any of her locks.
你查过麦格雷戈吗?
You check McGregor's?
什么,没有搜查令吗?
What, with no warrant?
这是美国人的方式。
It's the American way.
好了,你该付账单了。
Right, it's time for you to pay your bill.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear me?
我说,你该付账单了。
I said, it's time for you to pay your bill.
你为什么不滚开?
Why don't you fuck off?
你就喜欢看别人撒尿吗?
Do you get off watching people trying to take a piss?
凯斯勒。博伊德?
Kessler. Boyd?
我们在阿比盖尔家找到的钥匙适合一间小屋
The key we found at Abigail's fits a shed
在麦格雷戈的后面。
at the back of McGregor's.
等待支援。-我要回他家。
Wait for backup. - I'm going back to his place.
这是命令。
That's an order.
他的车在车道尽头被发现,
His car was found at the bottom of the lane,
乘客的座位上全是血。
passenger's seat was covered in blood.
正在对血液进行DNA测试
Running DNA tests on the blood.
问题是,他来的时候是死是活?
Question is, was he dead or alive when he arrived?
没有强行进入。我发现他被钉在墙上。
No forced entry. I found him pinned to the wall.
有人抢了我的先机。
Someone beat me to the pleasure.
是啊,表现出他对追杀他的人的厌恶。
Yeah, showing his disgust for those who come after him.
我是说,你怎么能惹毛一个连环杀手?
I mean, how do you piss off a serial killer?
搞砸了他的杰作。
By fucking up his master work.
或者成为一个威胁。
Or by becoming a threat.
老板?你得看看这个。
Boss? You need to see this.
我们在这里找到了一个隐蔽的房♥间。
We found a hidden room through here.
听着,这一切他都计划好了。
Look, he's had this all planned out.
未来的目标来自不同的信仰。
Future targets from different faiths.
将他们从他所认为的虚假宗教中净化出来。
Cleansing them from what he considered false religion.
比我们想象的更有条理。
Much more methodical than we thought.
他在执行他的使命。
He was on his mission.
是啊,问题是我们不知道
Yeah, the problem was we didn't know
他会在何时何地停下来。
where or when he would stop.
来自伦敦的通知。
A notice from London.
不管是谁告诉麦格雷戈杀人的事,
Whoever told McGregor of the killings,
他打开了他内心的某种东西。
he's opened something up inside of him.
等待。
Wait.
阿比盖尔。
There's Abigail.
恩典。
Grace.
为什么没有玛丽的照片?
Why is there no photo of Marie?
他没有杀玛丽。
He didn't kill Marie.
前两起谋杀案不同。
The first two murders were different.
玛丽的案子和美国的谋杀案如出一辙。
Marie's was a carbon copy of the U.S. murders.
所以杀她的人,杀了麦格雷戈。
So whoever killed her, killed McGregor.
你为什么不告诉我他没杀她?
Why didn't you tell me he didn't kill her?
我不确定,
I wasn't sure,
但我告诉过你不要跟他扯太私人的事
but I did tell you not to get too personal with him.
玛丽见过你的美国杀手了?
Marie met your U.S. killer?
嘿,你找到了你的外国人,你就得到了你的正义。
Hey, you find your foreigner, you have your justice.
从ATEM安全开始。
Starting with ATEM Security.
嘿。新东西吗?
Hey. Anything new?
你听说过ATEM保安公♥司♥吗?
You ever heard of ATEM Security?
ATEM吗?不。
ATEM? No.
我的意思是,我不知道。
I mean, I don't know.
你知道,我要应付的人太多了。很难……
You know, I deal with so many. It's hard to...
麦格雷戈是被谋杀的。
McGregor was murdered.
-你一个人吗?-是的。在酒店。
- Are you alone? - Yeah. At the hotel.
呆在那里。我马上就来。给我20。
Stay there. I'm on my way. Gimme 20.
伦敦的米兰。伦敦的米兰。
Milano's of London. Milano's of London.
伦敦的米兰。
Milano's of London.
博伊德?
Boyd?
沃克是那个外国人。劳森有危险。
Walker is the foreigner. Lawson's in danger.
他现在正在和沃克会面。
He's meeting with Walker right now.
我要去劳森的酒店。
I'm headed to Lawson's hotel.
啊,你认识他。
Ah, you know him.
麦克格雷格?
McGregor?
我在英国见过很多保安公♥司♥。
Well, I've met most security firms in the UK.
但在大会上,你知道,我甚至不…
But at the convention, you know, I don't even...
你对ATEM了解多少?
Well, what do you know about ATEM?
我可以打听一下。
I can make some inquiries.
你知道那不是很久以前的事。
You know it wasn't that long ago.
你确定不记得这个人了吗?
You sure you don't remember this guy?
不,我不知道。
No, I don't.
在我加入嗜酒者互诫协会之前。
Before I started AA.
是的。
Yeah.
来吧!来吧!
Come on! Come on!
博伊德-。想接电♥话♥吗?-是的,是的。
- Boyd. Wanna get that? - Yeah, yeah.
博伊德,嘿?-沃克是那个外国人。
Boyd, hey? - Walker is the foreigner.
你听到了吗?劳森吗?
Are you hearing me? Lawson?
重复一遍,沃克才是凶手!
I repeat, Walker is the killer!
好的,很好。那我们等会还能见面吗?
Okay, good. So am I gonna see you later on?
劳森,重复一遍,沃克才是凶手!
Lawson, I repeat, Walker is the killer!
好吧。
Okay.
确定的事情。
Sure thing.
你还记得这些吗?
Do you remember these?
缺失的部分。
The missing pieces.
这是莎拉的。
This was Sarah's.
你怎么得到的?
How did you get them?
你给她的。
You gave it to her.
哇。哇。
Whoa. Whoa.
丹,你在干什么?
Dan, what are you doing?
你真以为我永远不会发现吗?
Did you really think I would never find out?
你做了我18年的搭档,
You were my partner for 18 years,
你偷走了我一生的挚爱
and you stole the love of my life
你杀了她!
and you killed her!
——什么?-她什么都告诉我了
- What? - She told me everything.
我们认为。
We argued.
她滑倒了,就在我面前死了。
She slipped, fell, and died right in front of me.
我的内心响起了声音。
Something inside me clicked.
你听了难过吗?
Does that pain you to hear?
我不是指莎拉,而是指你的所作所为。
I mean, not about Sarah, but about what you did.
为我的所作所为道歉?
For what I did?
我知道。是的,我就知道一定是你。
I knew. Yes, I knew it had to be you.
我得把尸体处理掉。
I had to dispose of the torso.
那是个意外。
It was an accident.
如果他们发现了婚外情,
If they found out about the affair,
我会受到责备的。
I would be blamed.
你知道这是怎么回事!
You know how that works!
但是身体部位,符号♥。
But the body parts, the symbol.
是个意外。它们是怎么摆放的
Was an accident. Just how they were laid out
你杀了其他人?
And you butchered the others?
我必须抹去你罪恶的恶臭。
I had to erase the stench of your sin.
通过谋杀四个无辜的人。
By murdering four innocent people.
无辜的吗?不,不。他们每个人都扮演了一个角色。
Innocent? No, no. They each played a part.
检查你和莎拉的接待员
The receptionist who checked you and Sarah
进了破旧的旅馆。
into the seedy hotel.
在珠宝店工作的那个女孩
The girl who worked at the jewelry store
卖♥♥给你项链的人。
that sold you the necklace.
你给她买♥♥花的花店。
The florist where you bought the flowers for her.
服务员。
The waiter.
你想不出其中的联♥系♥吗,警探?
You couldn't make the connection, detective?
-你为什么不来接我?-是的。
- Why didn't you come for me? - I did.
我就在这里。
And here I am.
我早就可以干掉你了,
I could have taken you long ago,
但我更喜欢控制你的痛苦。
but I rather enjoy controlling your pain.
我折磨自己
I tortured myself
因为我无法为他们伸张正义
because I couldn't deliver them justice.
电影精选列表