被其他男孩喜欢?
Liked by other boys?
有时候我们都会在生活中迷失
We're all lost in life sometimes,
不是吗,博伊德警探?
aren't we, Detective Boyd?
重要的是找到回家的路。
The important thing is to find our way home.
是的。在你们的关系中,
Yeah. In your relationship,
你试过带她回家吗?
did you try and guide her home?
就像我说的,我只想
Like I say, all I want is
看看是谁干的把他关起来。
to see who's responsible for this locked up.
3月12日晚上,
On the night of the 12th of March,
你去哪儿了?-这有什么关系?
where were you? - What relevance is that?
我只是想确保你的委托人
I just wanna make sure your client
那晚没有其他暴♥力♥冲动。
didn't have any other violent urges that night.
我想我们结束了,你不觉得吗?
I think this is over, don't you?
谢谢你帮忙,沃克。
Thanks for helping with this, Walker.
网站上说麦格雷戈曾经是会员
The website states that McGregor used to be a member
基尔顿十字会的成员
of the Kildaton Cross sect.
我们考察了许多教派和邪教。
We explored many sects and cults.
是的,但是我们苏格兰没有那么多。
Yeah, but we don't have that many in Scotland.
这个十字是什么?
What's this cross?
可能来自1世纪的一个宗教团体
Probably from a religious group from the 1st century
相信反宇宙世界的人。
who believed in anti-cosmic world rejection.
这是一种更深层次的哲学。
This was a deeper philosophy.
他们相信自己的道德准则。
They believed in their own moral compass.
以为他们是上帝。
Thought they were God.
你对十字章了解多少?
What do you know about the ankh?
t形十字章。
Ankh.
-十字章。-信奉基♥督♥教,
- The ankh. - Embraced by Christianity,
然后被异教♥徒♥和邪教所接受
then accepted by pagans and cults
通往来世的钥匙。
Key to the afterlife.
也许他以为他放了她
Maybe he thought he was releasing her
从这辈子开始,引导她进入下一个世界。
from this life and ushering her into the next.
所以我们有了十字架和经♥文♥。
So we have the cross and we have the verse.
显然是想让我们知道他在做什么。
Obviously wants us to know what he's doing.
如果我们能把格蕾丝家的符号♥和教派相匹配。
If we can match the symbol from Grace's house with a sect.
听着,英国和芝加哥的谋杀案很相似,
Look, murders in the UK and Chicago are similar,
但他们不是撒旦。
but they're not satanic.
我们正在检查之前的所有地点
Well, we're checking all previous locations
被邪教使用-你去的时候去看看他们。
used by the sect. - Pay them a visit when you do.
美国的案件档案上说,受害者
The American case file says the victims
珠宝被取走,再也找不回来了。
had jewelry removed, which were never recovered.
这对连环杀手来说并不罕见
It's not unusual for serial killers
为了不让受害者得到战利品。
to keep a trophy from their victims.
嘿,嘿。你是谁?
Hey, hey. Who are you?
一个记者吗?
A journalist?
博伊德DCI。
DCI Boyd.
关于这家伙你知道些什么?
What can you tell me about this guy?
他不能坚持我们的信仰。
He could not adhere to our beliefs.
大约六个月前,他被解雇了。
Around six months ago, he was dismissed.
你的信仰是什么?
What are your beliefs?
-不关你的事。-我很好奇
- That's none of your concern. - Well, I'm intrigued.
-你是个伪装者。-你说什么?
- You're a pretender. - Excuse me?
你们宣称要从社会中除去罪恶。
You lot proclaim to remove sin from society.
但是你怎样才能除去罪呢
But how can you remove sin
当你被腐♥败♥缠身时?
when you are riddled with corruption?
我明白了。
I see.
你造访了未经通知的私人财产。
You visit unannounced private property.
先生们,请允许我和我们的客人说话。
Gentlemen, please let me speak with our guest.
我建议你和我一起走。
I advise you to walk with me.
我们不是邪教,而是一种使命。
We are not a cult, rather a calling.
我想问问前会员
I wanna ask if a former member
也许你的信念走得太远了。
may have taken your beliefs one step too far.
这和你的谋杀案有关吗?
This have anything to do with your murders?
我从没告诉过你我在调查谋杀案。
I never told you I was working on a murder case.
我们监控我们的网站
We monitor our website
和社会访客,博伊德警探
and social visitors, Detective Boyd.
尽管我们坚信自己的使命,
As strong as we believe in our calling,
我们可以谴责世界,但我们不能杀害羊。
we may condemn the world, but we do not murder sheep.
我们不是狼。
We are not wolves.
这个t形十字章。
This ankh.
你觉得和你的基尔顿十字勋章很像吗?
Think it's similar to your Kildaton Cross?
还有更多。
And many more.
你觉得科林·麦格雷戈会杀人吗?
You think Colin McGregor's capable of murder?
他已经不是我们中的一员了。我没有答应。
He's not one of us anymore. Did not comply.
我再问你一遍。
Let me ask you again.
科林·麦格雷戈会杀人吗?
Is Colin McGregor capable of murder?
不要诋毁我们的教堂,孩子。
Do not smear our church, boy.
我想你该走了
I think you should go
除非你真的想验证我关于羊的理论。
unless you really want to test my theory about sheep.
玛丽,你是个很棒的主人
Marie, you are a gorgeous host
那种食物真是太好吃了。-哦,谢谢。
and that food was to die for. - Oh, thank you.
小心些而已。他很有魅力。
Be careful. He's a charmer.
别开玩笑了,我不记得上次是什么时候了
All joking aside, I don't remember the last time
我们还邀请了一些人来吃晚餐。
we actually had people around for dinner.
我爱上了你的国家,
I am in love with your country,
但我的心永远在法国。
but France will always have my heart.
啊,法国真令人愉快。
Ah, France is delightful.
但我对高尔夫的热爱总是让我欲♥火♥中燃
But my love for golf has always made me lust
去翡翠岛。我等不及要和戈尔韦比赛了。
for the Emerald Isle. I cannot wait to play Galway.
等这一切都结束了,
You know, when this is all over,
没有什么能阻止你去爱尔兰。
there's nothing stopping you going to Ireland.
我再去拿点酒。
I'm gonna get some more wine.
从政♥治♥迫♥害♥到警♥察♥追捕。
So from witch hunt to police hunt.
我今天被一群暴徒赶走了。
I was chased away by a mob today.
很明显,麦格雷戈被邪教取消了
And apparently, McGregor was canceled by the sect
因为太激进了。
for being too radical.
就像被踢出三k党一样
Akin to getting kicked out of the Ku Klux Klan
因为太种族歧视?
for being too racist?
我能帮忙吗?
May I help?
哦,是的。你能帮我拿一下眼镜吗?
Oh, yes. Can you grab the glasses for me?
你是足球迷吗?
So you a soccer fan?
哦?是的。凯尔特人。
Oh that? Yeah. Celtic.
彻底的。你呢?
Through and through. And you?
酒客,高尔夫球手。
Drinker, golfer.
那是什么让你想要逃离这一切?
So what made you want to escape all of this, then?
你不必总是玩你的手
You don't have to always play the hand you
在生活中被处理。
were dealt in life.
那只手把我带错了方向。
That hand had me on the wrong course.
工作太忙了?
Work got too much?
我走进了死胡同。
I reached the dead end.
发生了一件事。
Something happened.
我不得不改变路线。
I had to change course.
而是一位昂贵而睿智的治疗师
But an expensive yet wise therapist
曾经给过我一个很好的建议。
once gave me a very good piece of advice.
-是吗?告诉我。-找个英国女孩。
- Oh yeah? Tell me. - Find yourself a British girl.
我找到了一个英国女孩。
I did find myself a British girl.
拿着酒。
Take the wine.
好吧,我们开始吧。
Right, let's do this.
等等,我要把保鲜膜拿掉。
Oh wait, I'm just gonna take the cling film off.
很感激。
Appreciate it.
最重要的是展示。
It is all about the presentation.
可以走了吗?-是的。
Good to go? - Yeah.
悲伤最重要的是你如何处理它。
The important thing about grief is how you deal with it.
错误行为的后果可以摧毁任何希望。
The consequences of a wrongful act can destroy any hope.
-奶酪,任何人都可以。-对不起。
- Cheese, anyone. - I'm sorry.
我想你可能误会了。
I think you might have gotten the wrong impression.
宝贝,他说的是卡莱姆。
Babe, he was talking about Callum.
什么都没有。
Nothing else.
终极的痛苦。
The ultimate pain.
生活让我们准备好告别长辈,
Life prepares us to say goodbye to our elders,
从来没有孩子。-是的。
never the children. - Yeah.
电影精选列表