重要的是你对疼痛的反应。
The important thing is how you react to the pain.
反应?这真的重要吗?
React? Is that really what matters?
你不能评判一个人的行为
You can't judge a person's actions
当他们的理智被剥夺。
when their sanity has been stripped.
你告诉劳森了吗?
Did you tell Lawson
关于我的事?
about what happened with me?
我们不再谈论卡莱姆了。
We don't talk about Callum anymore.
这不是你的错。
It's not your fault.
我只是想念他。
I just miss him.
我想念你。
And I miss you.
我想念我们。
And I miss us.
它毁了我。
It destroyed me.
这真的毁了我。
It really destroyed me.
我不怪你。
I don't blame you.
我们要不要再试一次?
Should we try again?
我知道没有什么能取代卡莱姆,但是…
I know nothing will ever replace Callum but...
什么值得你微笑?
What's worth a smile?
那是什么?
What's that?
意大利?
Italy?
我们是吗?-嗯嗯。
We are? - Mm-hm.
阿玛菲海岸,只有你和我。
Amalfi Coast, just you and me.
贝拉里维埃拉酒店。
Hotel Bella Riviera.
哦。我求婚的地方。
Ooh. Where I proposed.
什么时候?-当你结案的时候
When? - When you close the case.
那我还是去抓凶手吧。
I better go catch my killer then.
是的,你最好。
Yes, you better.
见到你。再见。
See you. Bye.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
麦格雷戈的不在场证明成立。有人看见他在酒吧里谈话
McGregor's alibi checks out. He was seen in a bar talking
晚上十点在曼彻斯特的两个女孩
to two girls in Manchester at 10:00 PM,
然后在第二天早上9点半看到
and then seen the following morning at 9:30 AM.
从曼彻斯特到这里要多久?
So how long from Manchester to here?
晚上的那个时候?三个小时。
That time of night? Three hours.
虽然很紧张,但还是有可能的。
I mean it's tight, but it is possible.
我昨天收到了快递
And I got a delivery yesterday,
这让我想起了一件事
and that reminded me of something
那是在谋杀前几天发生的。
that happened a couple of days before the murder.
有个男人在她住的那条街上闲逛。
There was this man, he was hanging about her street.
-什么男人?-只是街上的一个人。
- What man? - Just a man on the street.
但他拿着一个盒子,好像在送什么东西。
But he was holding a box like he was delivering something.
但是快递员,他们通常会开车到处转
But delivery men, they usually drive around
在那些大卡车里。
in those big trucks.
沃尔什女士,你还记得这个人长什么样吗?
Ms. Walsh, do you remember what this man looked like?
我想是的。是的。
I imagine I do. Yes.
哦。哦,可能是他。
Oh. Oh, it could be him.
哦。
Oh.
我们在宗教恐惧症的掩护下找到了动机。
We got motive under the umbrella of religiphobia.
现在我们可以确定他在第一起谋杀案的现场。
And now we can place him at the scene of the first murder.
我们有足够的证据逮捕他。
We have enough to bring him in.
组建一支全副武装的反应小组。
Assemble a fully-armed response unit.
这次抓捕他可能没那么容易了。
Bringing him in may not be so easy this time.
-是啊,我们开始吧。-他全副武装
- Yeah, let's do it. - With him being armed,
这次我希望你不要插手。
I'd prefer you sit this one out.
我不是来旁观的。
I didn't come here to sit on the sideline.
对不起,侦探。它的协议。
Sorry, detective. It's protocol.
如果嫌疑人试图逃跑,不要追赶。
If suspect attempts to run, do not pursue .
我们不能在公共街道上部署武装警♥察♥。
We cannot have armed officers on a public street.
我们看到麦格雷戈了。
We have eyes on McGregor.
各就各位。
All in position.
允许我搬进来吗,女士?
Permission to move in, ma'am?
理所当然。
Granted.
罢♥工♥。罢♥工♥。罢♥工♥。
Strike. Strike. Strike.
请切换到ED-5,谢谢。
Please switch to ED-5, thank you.
他是跑步!让无人机飞起来!
He's running! Get the drone up!
无人机起飞了,博伊德。
Drone is up, Boyd.
给我的位置。
Gimme location.
麦格雷戈往贝尔菲尔德路去了。
McGregor is heading toward Bellfield Road.
重复,贝尔菲尔德路。
Repeat, Bellfield Road.
麦格雷戈被阻止了,博伊德。
McGregor is stopped, Boyd.
博伊德,他停下来了。
Boyd, he's stopped.
沿着伯顿路继续往北走。
Keep heading north on Burton Road.
麦格雷戈正往巴勒莫尔走到车站巷。
McGregor is heading towards Barlemore onto Station Lane.
博伊德,下一个右转。正确的。
Boyd, next right. Right.
继续往北走伯顿路。
Continue north on Burton Road.
下一个右转到车站巷。
Next right onto Station Lane.
他在你左边的人行天桥上。
He's on the footbridge to your left.
他打电♥话♥给律师了吗?
Has he called his lawyer?
不。我们是按规矩来的,好吗?
No. We are doing this by the book, okay?
麦格雷戈先生可以在牢房♥里过夜。
Mr. McGregor can spend the night in a cell.
你回家休息。
You go home and rest.
玛丽吗?
Marie?
玛丽吗?
Marie?
玛丽吗?
Marie?
玛丽吗?
Marie?
您的电♥话♥已被转接
Your call has been forwarded
转到自动语♥音♥信箱
to an automatic voicemail-
您的电♥话♥已被转接到自动语♥音♥信箱
Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voicemail-
我很高兴你来了。
I'm glad you came.
对你的损失深表遗憾。
Sorry for your loss.
这简直是势不可挡。
It's nothing less than overwhelming.
听起来像是你的经验之谈。
Sounds like you talk from experience.
这就是我戒酒的原因。
It's the reason I gave up drinking.
因为你在芝加哥的案子?
Because of your case in Chicago?
是的,也许吧。
Yeah, maybe.
我猜。
I guess.
有时候,放弃似乎是一个容易的选择。
Sometimes giving up seems like an easy option.
能征服的人能忍♥耐。
He who conquers, endures.
这就是我来苏格兰的原因,真的。
That's why I came to Scotland, really.
我以为你想把这一切抛之脑后。
I thought you wanted to put it all behind you.
你从来没有真正留下任何东西。
You never truly leave anything behind.
它有一种奇怪的方式跟着你
It has a strange way of following you around
无论你去哪里。不管你走得多慢
wherever you go. Doesn't matter how slow you go,
只要你不停止。
as long as you do not stop.
所以你必须继续调查这个案子。
That's why you must continue on this case.
不要停止。
Don't stop.
我可以帮忙,但我需要知道一切。
I can help, but I need to know everything.
你离抓到他还有多远?
How close are you really to catching him?
博伊德。
Boyd.
法医估计了死亡时间
The medical examiner estimates time of death
大概在下午5点左右
to be around 5:00 PM,
根据在房♥子里发现的尸体。
based on the remains found at the house.
好吧,所以我们不能排除麦格雷戈。
Okay, so we can't rule out McGregor.
他可能谋杀了玛丽·博伊德
He could have murdered Marie Boyd
我们逮捕他的时候他已经回到了家里。
and returned to the house by the time we arrested him.
现场调查组在高尔基公园
SOCO's on site at Gorkie Park,
找到了我们认为是玛丽的躯干。
recovering what we believe to be Marie's torso.
老板,你不能来这里。
Boss, you can't be here.
老板!——格伦!
Boss! - Glen!
是超人下的命令,你不能
The super gave orders, you can't-
——移♥动♥!——先生?
- Move! - Sir?
格伦,听我说。
Glen, listen to me.
老大,凯斯勒说你不能来。
Boss, Kessler says you're not to be here.
-是玛丽吗?-听我说,格伦
- Is it Marie? - Listen to me, Glen.
-是玛丽吗?——老板。
- Is it Marie? - Boss.
格伦!
Glen!
嘿。嘿。
Hey. Hey.
保持控制。焦点,焦点。
Stay in control. Focus, focus.
我要杀了他。
I'm gonna kill him.
我要杀了他。来吧。来吧。
I'm gonna kill him. Come on. Come on.
你在阿比盖尔·迈尔斯家外面干什么?
What you doing outside of Abigail Myres' home?
电影精选列表