你怎么看?
So what do you think?
抓住她的头发
Well, grabbed her by the hair,
把她的头撞在墙上。
slammed her head against this wall.
变得越来越暴♥力♥,越来越难以控制。
Getting more violent and less controlled.
啊。
Ah.
那是什么味道?我以前闻过。
What's that smell? I've smelled it before.
和第一个犯罪现场很像。
Resembles the first crime scene.
这是清洁产品。
It's cleaning product.
他在试图隐藏他的踪迹。
He's trying to hide his tracks.
其实不然。
Not so much.
更多的鲜血飞溅。
More blood splatter.
不,那是脚印的正面。
No, that is the front edge of a footprint.
-他错过了。-他留下的。
- He's missed it. - He's left it.
我有发现了。
I got something.
另一个十字架。-这是一个十字章。
Another cross. - Now that is an ankh.
这是通往永生之门的埃及钥匙。
It's the Egyptian key to the gates of eternal life.
他认为自己是在进行一场道德运动?
He believed he was on a moral crusade?
为什么这些连环杀手
Why did these serial killers
总是把邪教的事扯进来吗?
always bring this cult shit into it?
我想回阿比盖尔家。
I wanna go back to Abigail's.
-为什么?-因为他留下了线索
- For what? - 'Cause he's left a trail
我相信我们遗漏了一些东西
and I believe we've missed something.
我没看到十字章。我们遗漏了什么?
I don't see an ankh. What are we missing here?
我还不确定。
I'm not sure yet.
嗯。这很奇怪。
Huh. Now that's weird.
烛台通常放在门外或窗台上。
Menorahs are usually outside a door or on a windowsill.
嗯。——马太福音715
Huh. - Mat 715.
715年。这是芝加哥案件编号♥。
The 715. That's our Chicago case number.
他他妈是怎么知道的?
I mean, how the fuck does he know that?
或说,你们要防备假先知
Or, "Beware false prophets
他们披着羊皮到你这里来,
who come to you in sheep's clothing,
因为他们里面是残暴的狼。”
for inwardly they are ravenous wolves."
马太福音7章15节。
Matthew chapter 7 verse 15.
所以他相信犹太人
So he believes that Jews
天主教♥徒♥是贪婪的狼?
and Catholics are the ravenous wolves?
他为自己开辟了一条道路。
He's set himself a path.
这仅仅是个开始。
This is just the beginning.
霍尔夫人,你认识什么人吗
Mrs. Hall, do you know anyone
谁会想伤害你的女儿?
who would wanna harm your daughter?
她是最快乐、最随和的女孩。
She was the happiest, most easy-going girl.
我们天主教会虔诚的一员。
A dedicated member of our Catholic congregation.
有男朋友,女朋友,前任吗?
Any boyfriends, girlfriends, exes?
嗯,我不知道。
Well, I don't know.
她的前男友,科林·麦格雷戈。
Her ex-boyfriend, Colin McGregor.
见过他一次。他看起来是个好人。
Met him once. He seemed like a nice man.
虽然我记得它突然结束了。
Though I recall it ended abruptly.
嘿。沃克B !
Hey. Walker B!
我们得到了什么?
What we got?
没有指纹和DNA记录。
No fingerprints or DNA on record.
艾弗里的不在场证明得到了证实。
Avery's alibi has come back corroborated.
-持有持枪执照。-不代表他是个男人
- Holds a firearm license. - Mm. Doesn't mean he's a man
能切开脖子的人,
who can carve through a neck,
把胳膊和脚排成一个整齐的小十字。
arrange arms and feet in a neat little cross.
值得一游。
It's worth a visit.
我的哪一部分搬到了伦敦
What part of I moved to London
为了摆脱这一切让你困惑吗?
to get away from all this confuses you?
我听说了你的新爱好。
Ah, I heard about this new passion of yours.
的写作。-我只想要犯罪现场
The writing. - The only crime scenes I want
都是我写的东西。
to talk about are the ones I write about.
我必须用别的东西来代替喝酒。
I had to replace drinking with something.
你就这么走了。
You just up and walked away.
就算我有你的直觉
Even if I had your instincts,
我在细节方面一直不够强。
I was never strong enough on detail.
那是你的天赋。
That was your gift.
你是个很好的老师,对细节很细致。
You were a great teacher with your exactitude of detail.
但它变得令人愤怒。
But it became infuriating.
我喜欢讲故事而不喜欢讲现实。
I prefer telling stories to reality.
压力更小。
It's less stressful.
是啊,现实很残酷,对吧?
Yeah reality can be a bitch, huh?
他们的脸至今萦绕在我心头。
Their faces still haunt me.
他改变了我们俩的生活。
He changed both our lives.
这就是我离开的原因。
That's why I left.
-戒烟难吗?-警♥察♥?
- Was it hard to quit? - The police?
这个瓶子吗?
The bottle?
毫米。
Mm.
那你和这个保安是怎么回事?
So what's up with you and this security thing?
支付账单。我设计报♥警♥系统。
Pays the bills. I design alarm systems.
你呢?除了变老,对吧?
And what about you? Apart from getting older, huh?
你遇到一个能忍♥受你迷人自我的人了吗?
You met someone who can put up with your charming self?
哦男孩。
Oh boy.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
莎拉。
Sarah.
我一直在想莎拉。
I can't stop thinking about Sarah.
所以
So
我能为你做些什么,陌生人?
what can I do for you, stranger?
博伊德DCI。我是为谋杀案来的
DCI Boyd. I'm here about the murder
你的前合伙人格蕾丝·霍尔
of your ex-partner, Grace Hall.
谋杀了吗?
Murdered?
我的天啊。
Oh my God.
介意我问你几个问题吗?
Mind if I ask you a few questions?
当然不是。
No, of course.
星期四晚上你在哪里?23日吗?
Where were you on Thursday night? The 23rd?
毫米。
Mm.
你为什么要问我的下落?
Why are you asking me my whereabouts?
我绝对不是嫌疑人。
I am definitely not a suspect.
那么,你有问题回答吗?
Well, do you have a problem answering?
不,只是考虑到目前的情况
No, just given the circumstances
我还是打电♥话♥给我的律师吧。
I think I'd rather call my lawyer.
你就不能告诉我你去哪了吗?
Well, you can't just tell me where you were?
我可以,但我希望我的律师在场。
Well, I can, but I'd prefer my lawyer was present.
简单的问题。那时你在哪里?
Simple question. Where were you then?
你听力不好吗?
Are you hard of hearing?
我已经说过了,我没有参与。
As I've already made clear, I was not involved.
23号♥晚上我有确凿的不在场证明。
I have a concrete alibi for the night of the 23rd.
我在曼彻斯特的一个仓库里。
I was at a warehouse in Manchester.
我在ATEM保安公♥司♥工作。
I work for ATEM Security.
多个证人。
Multiple witnesses.
这真的有必要吗?
Is this really necessary?
你什么时候从曼彻斯特回来的?
And when did you return from Manchester?
直到24号♥晚上。
Not 'til the night of the 24th.
你的额头怎么了?
What happened to your forehead?
为了面试的目的,
For the purpose of the interview,
麦格雷戈先生右手上方有个肿块
Mr. McGregor has a bump on the top right hand-side
他的前额。
of his forehead.
我把手♥机♥掉在桌子底下了。
I dropped my phone under the table.
我弯下腰想把它捡起来,砰的一声。
I bent down to pick it up, and boom.
这其实是一个很痛苦的过程。
It was actually quite a sore one.
你还打猎吗,麦格雷戈先生?
Do you still hunt, Mr. McGregor?
你为什么这么问?
Why are you asking?
我看你的持枪执照还在。
Well, I see you still have your firearm license.
好吧,那我想我知道。
Well, then I guess I do.
正确的。格蕾丝·霍尔女士。
Right. Ms. Grace Hall.
你和她在一起多久了?
How long were you in a relationship with her?
太久了。
Mm. Too long.
她是一个迷失的灵魂。
She was a lost soul.
你知道吗
Do you have any idea
谁会希望你的前女友死呢?
who would want your ex-girlfriend dead?
我说了,她迷路了。
Well, like I say, she was lost.
是什么让一个人迷失在你的眼中?
And what makes someone lost in your eyes?
容易导致?
Easily led?
电影精选列表