晚上,拉比。
Night, rabbi.
-晚安。Lilah tov。——再见。
- Good night. Lilah tov. - Bye.
晚上,阿比盖尔。
Night, Abigail.
下周见。
See you next week.
晚安,阿比盖尔。
Goodnight, Abigail.
我有给阿比盖尔·迈尔斯的快递。
I got a delivery for Abigail Myres.
任务完成了,伙计。
Job here is done, man.
我们要走了,上尉,再见。再见。
We're leaving Cap. Bye. See you soon.
对,我们去实验室吧。
Yeah, let's go to the lab.
抢劫出了问题?
Robbery gone wrong?
这看起来像是有人在传递信息
This looks like someone's sending a message
通过告密者
through a snitch
他们早该知道的。
that should have known better.
你怎么能肯定?
How can you be sure?
纹身,帮派的名字,
Tattoo, the name of a gang,
我向你保证,警探
and I guarantee you, detective,
如果你仔细观察,
had you looked closer,
你会看到他的舌头被割掉了。
you would see his tongue's been cut out.
这只是帮派的胡言乱语。
This is just some gang bullshit.
让他们自相残杀吧。
Let them kill each other.
让街道更安全。
Make the streets safer.
等等,劳森。
Hold on, Lawson.
你知道去哪儿找我。
You know where to find me.
是的。支撑酒吧。
Yeah. Propping up a bar.
你为什么不辞职呢?
Why don't you just quit?
喝酒吗?
Drinking?
离上次。已经六年了
It's been six years since the last-
-你不-好吧好吧。
- You don't- - All right. All right.
你不可能全部抓住。
You can't catch 'em all.
你的搭档沃克,他知道什么时候该放弃。
Your partner, Walker, he knew when to quit.
是的。
Yeah.
我们总不能一走了之。
Well, some of us can't just walk away.
狗屎。
Piece of shit.
丹,我是莎拉。
Dan, it's Sarah.
请。我们得谈谈。
Please. We need to talk.
打电♥话♥给我。这很重要。
Call me. It's important.
丹,我是莎拉。
Dan, it's Sarah.
求你了,我们得谈谈。打电♥话♥给我。
Please, we need to talk. Call me.
——哦!-开门。我全身都湿透了。
- Oh! - Open up. I'm getting soaked.
来吧。
Come on.
啊,基♥督♥!
Ah, Christ!
你♥他♥妈♥的想要什么?
The fuck you want?
你会想看这个的。
You're gonna wanna see this.
在芝加哥随便杀了五个人,
Kills five seemingly random people in Chicago,
然后低调了六年。毫米。
then lays low for six years. Mm.
你认为是模仿犯?
You think it's a copycat?
我们从未发布过任何图片
We never published any images
尸体部位的摆放方式。
of how the body parts were laid out.
我也想加入。
I want in on this.
好。
Good.
苏格兰警方有话要说。
Scottish police want a word.
那具尸体是在爱丁堡发现的。
That body was found in Edinburgh.
是的。你好,我是劳森警探。
Yeah. Hello, this is Detective Lawson.
你昨晚几点睡觉的?
What time did you get to sleep last night?
格伦。
Glen.
早餐。——谢谢。
Breakfast. - Thanks.
嘿,你没事吧?
Hey, are you okay?
你今天下午能来吗?
Are you going to make it this afternoon?
是的。我没有忘记。
Yeah. I haven't forgotten.
今天有个警探从芝加哥飞来。
There's a detective flying in from Chicago today.
他会为我的案子做顾问。
He's gonna be consulting on my case.
我今天需要你。
I need you today.
要走了。
Gotta go.
侦探劳森。你好,我是凯斯勒局长。
Detective Lawson. Hi, I'm Superintendent Kessler.
我是中情局局长格伦·博伊德。- D…
This is DCI Glen Boyd. - D...
总侦缉督察。
Detective Chief Inspector.
我什么时候能看到犯罪现场?
When can I see the crime scene?
我们从未遇到过如此暴♥力♥的案件。
We've never encountered such a violent case as this.
肢解受害者的胳膊和腿,斩首。
Dismembering of the victim's arms and legs and decapitation.
我们看了你们部门发来的卷宗。
We read the case file your department sent.
我们感谢你的分享。
We appreciate you sharing.
阿比盖尔·迈尔斯,35岁。
Abigail Myres, age 35.
最后一次露面是在下午六点离开西爱丁堡犹太教堂。
Last seen leaving West Edinburgh Synagogue at 6:00 PM.
邪恶的十字架。-撒旦神庙的图标。
Satanic cross. - Satanic Temple icon.
你的报告说
Your report stated
你倾向于三个崇拜的象征。
that you leaned towards three symbols of worship.
撒旦神庙的标志,不可知论者的十字架,
The the Satanic Temple icon, the agnostic cross,
而蛇是敌基♥督♥的象征。
and the serpent symbol of the antichrist.
这一切都变得没有定论。
That all became inconclusive.
不同的侧写师都试着去看
Different profilers have tried to see
是否与任何教派有明显联♥系♥。
if there's any evident connection to any sects.
但普遍的共识是
But general consensus is
这不是教科书上的邪教意识形态。
this is not textbook cult ideology.
怀疑吗?
Any suspects?
我们已经录了邻居的口供,
We've taken statements from the neighbors,
核实他们的不在场证明。
checking their alibis.
目前只有一个邻居是嫌疑人。
Only one neighbor so far is a person of interest.
住在阿比盖尔街对面62号♥,
Lives across the road from Abigail at number 62,
a艾弗里·汤普森先生。
a Mr. Avery Thompson.
有报道说发生了争吵,但我们还没有证实。
Reports of an argument, but we haven't verified it yet.
她一个人住?
She live alone?
我想是的。
I believe so.
那是一个漂亮的家庭。
Good looking family there.
一定很骄傲。
Must be proud.
他或她叫什么名字?
What's his or her name?
卡勒姆。
It's Callum.
今天是他的生日。——哦。
It's his birthday today. - Oh.
那时他才三岁。
He would've been three.
我们一年前刚失去他。
We lost him just over a year ago.
哦,对不起。
Oh, I'm sorry.
墙上几乎没有血迹。
Minimal blood splatter on the walls.
地板上有一滩血。
Pool of blood on the floorboards.
血中的十字架轮廓
An outline of a cross in blood
胳膊和腿的位置。
where the arms and legs were arranged.
椅子打翻了,灯也打翻了。
Chair knocked over, lamp knocked over.
钱包里的东西倒在地板上。
Contents of purse emptied out on the floor.
所以他是在她从犹太教堂回家后才来的,
So he arrived after she got home from the synagogue,
也就是说他可能跟踪了她。
which means he probably followed her.
他知道她的习惯。
Well, he knew her routine.
我们还没有排除这种可能性
We haven't ruled out it
这是一场宗教仇恨犯罪。
being a religiously-motivated hate crime yet.
有什么不寻常的吗?
Find anything unusual?
是的。一个异物。
Yes. One foreign object.
一个密钥。
A key.
这里的锁都放不下。
It fits none of the locks in here.
你把这个送到鉴证科了?
You sent this to forensics?
是的。
Yeah.
这是什么?
What is it?
这是不一样的。
It's not the same.
凶手做事有条不紊,一丝不苟。
My killer was methodical, meticulous.
我们等着看躯干会不会出现。
Let's wait and see if the torso turns up.
知道吗,连环杀手停下来的唯一原因
You know, the only reason a serial killer stops
要么他死了,要么…
is either he's dead or...
为另一桩罪行服刑。
Doing the time for another crime.
是的,我知道。是的,我们检查过了。
Yeah, I know. And yes, we checked.
对不起。对不起。
Sorry. Sorry.
我没有忘记。
I didn't forget.
不。我被一桩谋杀案缠住了。
Nope. I'm stuck at a murder case.
还和他在一起。美国。
Still with him. The American.
时间过得真快。
Time just got away.
电影精选列表