It'll spill the beans.
会走漏消息
I transfer Loki's data onto my computer
我把洛基的数据传到了我的电脑上
and we'll have it all.
一点都不少
There's not enough. He'll notice right away.
这还不够 他立刻就会察觉的
I won't give him time to notice.
我不会给他察觉的机会
You sure? Yeah!
你确定 确定
Let's go to Montmartre.
走吧 去蒙马特高地
Count me in! I'll work on the data.
算我一个 我继续处理数据
What a wuss! I'm your man. Let's go!
胆小鬼 我跟你去 开始行动
How?
怎么行动
Scooters from Pli Express.
用普利快递的摩托车
You're right.
你说得对
Give me a bag for the jewels.
给我个装珠宝的包
I'll get you one.
我给你找一个
Let's do it! No sweat, I'm here.
放手一搏吧 别担心 有我在
Let's do it!
放手一搏
It'll fit in your pocket.
刚好能装在口袋里
Ice?
艾斯
Are you OK?
你怎么样
He's out cold.
他晕过去了
C'mon, let's move it!
走吧 行动
That's shut you up.
别管了
What about my bonus?
我那份呢
I won't leave without it.
不到手我就不罢休
You're a pain. Don't you ever give up?
你真是一如既往的死缠不休
It's the chick from the cop shop.
这不是警局的那个妞吗
Louise.
路易斯
Hey, Louise, I'm Rico.
路易斯 我是里科
You could say I'm his...
你可以认为我是他的
What are you doing here? How'd you find us?
你在这干什么 你怎么找到我们的
Pli Express, Zero Stress.
普利快递 绝对可靠
You're...
你真是
Straight up, you're...
的确 你真是
You're armed.
有两把刷子
We're wasting our time.
你这是耽误我们的时间
There won't be enough and it's a safe.
时间紧迫 这又是个保险箱
You don't just flick open a safe.
你不可能靠这样打开保险箱
Right.
好吧
My organs are
我的感官
very sensitive.
特别敏感
Don't drool, you'll leave a stain.
别傻愣着 丢人现眼
You're a hot bitch.
你真是个辣货
Cool it.
冷静
Stay polite, we only just met.
嘴巴放干净点 我又不认识你
Dirty talk, OK.
说脏话没什么
But between friends.
朋友可以 你不行
You got a good right.
你说的很对
Look, just like I said.
看 跟我说的一样
All the cash we make.
这就是我们的全部报酬
Shit! The bastard!
操 混♥蛋♥
Right...
没错
There you go, and a bit extra.
给 多给你点
You back off now?
你认栽了吗
No, there's too much.
不 这太多了
What?
什么
I'm no thief, I just want what I'm owed.
我不是小偷 我只要应得的那份
Good luck.
祝好运
Hold on...
等等
How much to go with us?
出多少能买♥♥你入伙
You're not gonna hire her?
你不能雇她
She has a gun.
她有枪
You won't scare anyone with your peach fuzz mustache.
靠你嘴上那两根毛可吓不了人
Leave this to me.
交给我吧
How much to go with us?
出多少能买♥♥你入伙
You really wanna hire me? Yes.
你真得要雇我 对
What with? Courier's wages?
拿什么雇 靠你快递员的工资
I got promoted.
我升职了
I'm the boss's new partner.
现在是老板的新合伙人
Let's go, lovers.
走吧亲爱的
Are you alone? No cops?
你是一个人吗 没警♥察♥
No cops. Why'd I call the cops?
没警♥察♥ 我报♥警♥干嘛
I know no cops.
我知道没警♥察♥
If I see anything suspicious,
别让我发现什么疑点
you'll never see her again.
不然你就跟她永别吧
Don't play with your baby's life.
当心你那小心肝的命
Is that your limo?
那是你的豪华轿车
Where's Nadia? Let me see her.
娜迪亚在哪 让我见见她
Show me Nadia right now.
让我见见娜迪亚
Have we arrived?
我们到了吗
Let me talk to Nadia.
让我跟她说话
Baby, it's me, are you OK?
宝贝 是我 你还好吗
Baby love! Are you hurt?
心肝宝贝 你受伤了吗
How far away are you?
你离这儿 有多远
My head's spinning.
我晕头转向的
What are you on?
你在什么地方
It's the church!
这是教堂
Awesome!
太好了
What's wrong?
怎么了
To the happy couple!
敬这对佳偶
It hasn't started yet. Stay in the car.
还没开始呢 在车里待着
Yes, sir. Stay in the car.
好的 在车里待着
Thank you.
谢谢
What have you done to her?
你对她做了什么
Just a little homemade cocktail in her champagne.
在她的香槟里加了点自♥制♥的鸡尾酒而已
Yeah, I bet. Your turn. The jewels.
好吧 我相信 该你了 珠宝
Let me see them. On screen.
让我看一眼 用摄像头对着
There you go!
你看
Can you see your damn jewels?
看见你该死的珠宝了吗
You're shitting me. What's that?
你耍我呢 那是什么东西
Is that all?
就那么点
You better have an explanation.
你最好给我个解释
Let's go.
走吧
Come on, Nadia.
走吧 娜迪亚
Is she wasted or what? Go get her.
她是不是喝醉了 带她走
Hey, Rico! Thanks for coming to my sister's wedding.
里科 感谢你来参加我妹妹的婚礼
Let's go. Where's Sam?
走吧 萨姆呢
He'll be here.
他应该会来的
They're the jewels I got at the hotel. It's not my problem now.
这是我在酒店弄到的珠宝 现在不是我的问题
If you think I'm bluffing, come see for yourself.
如果你觉得我忽悠你 自己过来看
You don't call the shots.
决定权在我
Are you nuts? We gotta wake her.
你疯了 我们得弄醒她
You'll knock her out.
你都快把她打昏了
Stop hitting people, it's a pain.
别老打人 这是毛病
I had a difficult childhood.
我童年很悲惨
She's a comedian!
她真滑稽
Do exactly as I say.
照我说的做
I'm sick of hearing that.
我不想再听到这些了
Since we met, my whole life's gone totally mental.
自从见到你 我的生活就毁了
I got shot at, I got beat up,
挨枪子 挨痛打
you kidnapped my chick, I took my dad hostage,
老婆被人绑♥架♥ 绑♥架♥自己老爸
I've been in jail, I had psychos chasing me across Paris...
进监狱 又有神经病在巴黎缠着我
I deserve an explanation, dammit!
我他妈的还想要你给我解释呢
Are you done?
你说完了吗
I'm a courier.
我是个快递员
Me too, that's no excuse.
我也是 这不是借口
You're not a Sphere courier.
你不是斯菲尔的快递员
Sphere, network of evil...
斯菲尔 犯罪网络
Sphere is the most mysterious...
斯菲尔是最隐秘的
I get it. Couriers for a badass kinda FedEx.
我明白了 就像烦人的联邦快递的快递员
Mr. Loki always delivers.
洛基先生经常送货
电影精选列表