Nothing!
不要
I told you, we're not a mailroom.
我说过 我不是收信的
What'll it be? A Coke.
来点什么 可乐
And for the little lady?
这位女士呢
Coke, too. Two Cokes.
也要可乐 两杯可乐
No, one Coke, two straws.
不 一杯可乐 两个吸管
A Coke for two? Yeah.
俩人喝一杯? 是的
No wonder we're in the shit.
怪不得我们赚不到钱呢
The GPS has him in the cafe opposite.
GPS显示他在咖啡厅对面
We're almost there.
就快到了
We'll go straight to the church.
我们直接去教堂
See you there.
到时候见
I'm leaving that at the bar. Hold on...
我们把东西留在这 走吧 再等一会...
Sorry, it's the straw... You idiot!
对不起 都怪这破吸管... 你个白♥痴♥
If this doesn't wash out, I swear...
如果洗不掉的话 我一定...
When I get back, we're gone.
等我回来 咱们必须走
I can't see him.
看不见他
Loki, where the hell are you?
洛基 你♥他♥妈♥的在哪儿
He's gotta be in there.
他肯定在里面
What's going on?
怎么回事
Shut up!
别响了
What the hell's he doing?
怎么他妈的不接电♥话♥
Screw it!
该死
What's going on, Loki?
到底怎么回事 洛基
This isn't Loki.
我不是洛基
What?
什么
Who are you?
你是谁
The courier waiting for Mr. Loki.
我是给洛基先生送快递的
What's going on? And who are you anyway?
怎么回事 你到底是谁
Stand up. You're in the bar?
站起来 你在酒吧里?
Here I am...
我在这儿...
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Who's he?
他是干嘛的
I've got stuff to do. Come get your cash...
我一会还有事呢 赶快过来签收...
You still there?
还在吗
Lady, where are you?
女士 你在哪儿
Can you see me?
看得见我吗
I'm wearing orange. Halloween, sit down.
我穿着橙色外套 坐下 南瓜头
Sit.
快给我坐下
Who is this?
你是谁
Shut up and drink up.
少废话 赶紧把饮料喝完
I've been waiting 15', stay polite.
我足足等了十五分钟 所以你给我客气点
Look at the wall. The little red dot.
看见墙上那个小红点了吧
I'm not playing.
我没工夫跟你瞎扯
See that?
看见了吗
What the hell? Why are you doing this?
这算怎么回事 干嘛这么做
Sit down and shut up.
闭嘴 给我老实坐着
From now on, you're our courier.
从现在起 你就是我们的快递员了
Got that? What do you want?
明白了吗 你们想干什么
I don't know if you're telling the truth,
我不知道你说的是不是真话
but if Loki wants to play games, you're in.
不过既然洛基想玩 你就得奉陪到底
Just do what we say
只要照我们说的做
and you'll be fine.
你就会没事
Understand?
听懂了吗
Who are you talking to?
谁来的电♥话♥
Who's she?
她是谁
Who is she? She's with me.
她是谁 我们是一起的
Are you kidding me?
拿我寻开心是吧
Who is it? It's for the package.
电♥话♥里是谁 快递的事
That's enough. Have you paid? Let's go.
我受够了 拿到快递费没有 我们该走吧
Get rid of her. I can't.
把她支开 我不能这么干
Right now! I can't.
马上照办 我不干
What's going on? You're freaking me out.
到底怎么回事 你可把我惹火了
You asked for it.
这可是你自找的
You wanna play hardball? Don't. Please...
想来硬的是吧 别 求你...
Can you leave, please? Leave?
你快走吧 求你了 想让我走?
Go on. Are you serious?
赶快吧 开什么玩笑
Baby, move. What?
宝贝儿 快走吧 你说什么
What's the weird look for?
干嘛表情怪怪的
3...
三...
Is it my make-up?
是因为我的化妆吗
2...
二...
You saw me put it on. Move!
你看着我画的啊 快走吧
1... Move!
一... 快走
How can you be such an idiot?
你怎么这么白♥痴♥呢
It's Coke, it won't wash out!
可乐啊 洗不掉的
2 seconds. Time out. No 2 seconds!
给我两秒钟 休息一下 去你♥妈♥的♥两秒钟
The courier's done, he's off!
快递员尽到义务了 他要离开了
No more waiting! Pick up your package from the office.
我们不会再等了 自己去局里取包裹吧
Stupid bitch!
臭婊♥子♥
Open up! Kill her!
开车门 杀了他
Don't involve her!
别把她扯进来
Out the way!
让开
Fire!
开枪啊
I'm not locked on.
瞄不准啊
Let me past!
让我过去
Nadia!
娜迪亚
You're coming with us!
跟我们走
This is the worst day of my life. I hate him!
这是我这辈子最糟的一天 我恨他
Lady, if you need talk,
小姐 要是你想找人倾诉
I very good listener, they say.
我是个不错的倾听者 他们都这么说
Shut up! Keep your eyes on the road!
闭嘴 好好开你的车
Oh no, I'm sorry...
不 对不起...
Stop crying.
不哭了
Where's she headed?
她去哪儿了
I don't know.
我不知道
Where's your girlfriend headed?
你女友去哪儿了
Pli Express. The office. Where's that?
普利快递 办公室 那是哪里
Depends. We're all over Paris.
说不准 我们的分部遍布巴黎
Where the hell is it?
到底在哪儿
Where is it?
在哪儿
23, Rue Ordener. 18th district.
第十八区奥德内路二十三号♥
Shoot him!
杀了他
I'll get the package!
我会拿到包裹的
I'll get there faster than you. I'll go.
我比你们更快 让我去
I'll deliver where you want. Zero stress.
让我送哪儿就送哪儿 绝对可靠
Don't kill me! Leave her out of this!
别杀我 别伤害她
No, honestly...
不 老实说...
It's Polish.
那是波兰语
Can't have been easy at school.
在学校没少受欺负吧
Yeah, when I was a kid... We don't care!
对 我小时候... 谁管啊
Got that? Got it.
明白吗 明白
Shut up!
闭嘴
Double-cross us and you won't have a name, got that?
要是再耍花招 你就会在这世上消失 懂吗
10, Rue du Soleil, 20th.
二十区 太阳街十号♥
We know where you live.
我们知道你住哪儿
I'm your courier now. OK, lady?
我现在是你的快递员了 行吗夫人
What's wrong now? Miss.
又怎么了 叫我小姐
I'm your courier, miss.
我是你的快递员 小姐
Ice, you seen Nadia?
艾斯 你有没有见到娜迪亚
What? Have you seen Nadia?
什么 你有没有见到娜迪亚
Can't hear you.
听不到
Not now. Have you seen Nadia?
别玩了 你有没有见到娜迪亚
No sweat, she went home. Left this for you...
别紧张 她回家了 留了这个给你...
Cool. Here...
很好 给你...
Are you 12 years old?
你几岁了
This!
是这个
What's that?
什么东西
Bills to pay most likely.
大概是账单吧
Where's the package?
包裹在哪儿
电影精选列表