I was gonna kick his ass!
我想狠揍他来着
Be gentle, I break easily!
轻一点 我很容易受伤
The painting!
画呢
Release him first.
先放了他
Freeze!
不许动
Keep cool!
别乱来
Drop your gun! Drop it!
放下枪 放下
Drop it! Let him go!
放下 放了他
Stay still! Drop your guns!
别动 把枪放下
He's the one you should be arresting!
他才是你们要抓的人
Dad, this way!
爸爸 这边
It's him! He's your man!
该抓的是他
I gotta do everything around here!
还得自己来
Interpol! Art Trafficking Unit.
国际刑♥警♥艺术品走私组
Look! Heard of Interpol, you chumps?
看见没 听说过国际刑♥警♥吗
No one ever tells us!
怎么没人告诉我们
Freeze!
不许动
Give me the case!
把东西给我
Come on!
快点
Don't move!
别动
Stay right there!
站在原地
Drop your gun.
把枪放下
Drop it or I'll smoke you!
放下 要不我就开枪了
Back up.
后退
You're a good courier. Sure.
你是个好快递员 那是当然
Shit!
不
So?
怎样
I'm not a real cop?
还说我是个糟糕的警♥察♥
You're a real dad.
老爸真厉害
Backup. You're late.
后勤 你迟到了
The package is on its way. A problem?
马上就到了 有问题吗
No. You have it?
没有 你拿到了
The real one?
是真迹吗
Everything's fine. It had better be.
一切顺利 最好如此
It damn well better be.
他妈的最好如此
Is this a joke?
开玩笑吗
The painting! 50 million gone down the pan!
画呢 五千万要打水漂了
This what you're after?
你们是不是找这个
The Rembrandt.
伦勃朗自画像
How did you do it?
你怎么做到的
A courier doesn't lose stuff.
速递员从来不弄丢货物
I think I'd better be going.
我想我还是走吧
Come on, Dickhead.
白♥痴♥狗 我们走吧
I'd say saving one of humanity's masterpieces
我拯救了人类伟大的艺术品
cancels out the jewel heist.
应该可以抵消珠宝抢劫的罪过吧
Something like that. And they played straight.
应该差不多 他们也够老实
They gave it all back.
都还回来了
I hope so at least.
至少我希望是这样
Yeah, no problem.
那没问题
All of it.
所有的
It's the first time we stop Sphere.
这是我们第一次战胜斯菲尔
We'll let it go. Thanks.
全当没发生过吧 谢谢
And with the data on this,
有了这上面的数据
we'll soon track down Loki.
很快就能找到洛基
I know a guy who could help. Yeah?
我可以推荐一个人 谁
Paris's finest. You need him at Interpol.
巴黎第一的警♥察♥ 国际刑♥警♥需要他
Maurice Skjqurilngskwicz. Hard to spell,
莫里斯·斯基科尔灵思科维茨兹 名字复杂
but he's my dad.
但他是我的爸爸
That way, maybe you won't pull me over.
那样你就不会开我罚单了
Gentlemen...
先走一步
For Interpol, how does it work?
国际刑♥警♥怎么招人
Do I need to sit an exam?
需要考试吗
Are you stupid? What?
你脑子进水了 什么
My love!
亲爱的
Honestly, you know that Louise,
说实在的 还记得那个路易斯吗
she was hot for me.
她很喜欢我
Actually, it's me she was after.
其实她喜欢的是我
She couldn't take her eyes off me. Pure charisma!
她总是看着我 对我放电
You really risked your life for me?
你真的为了我出生入死
What did you expect?
不然该怎样
I'd let them hurt you? It's non-negotiable.
难道看着他们伤害你 那不可能
And that Louise, you never touched her?
还有路易斯 你没碰过她吗
A little bit.
一点点而已
Mostly clobbering each other.
基本上就是拳脚相加吧
I really love you. No, I love you.
我真的爱你 是我爱你
I do more. I love you more.
我爱得比较多 我爱得多
I found this Place Vend?Me.
我捡的
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
I love you.
我爱你
I love you so bad.
爱死你了
Green Riders, the first eco-couriers
环保骑士 环保速递第一人
Look at that...
看啊
The first eco-couriers.
环保速递第一人
Bullshit!
全是放屁
Sam the boss! What a joke!
萨姆大老板 别开玩笑了
Ecology, my ass. People are pigs.
狗屁环保 人们是笨蛋吗
No kidding!
别开玩笑了
Know what? Ecology's old news.
环保早就过时了
Green Riders, delivering to Atmospheres.
环保骑士 给情调公♥司♥送货
They were on the 22nd.
他们原来在二十二楼
What do you mean, they were?
原来是什么意思
See what I mean now?
知道什么意思了吧
Yeah, I see. They've moved.
知道了 他们搬家了
Hello, Sam.
你好 萨姆
Sphere. Recruitment Department.
这里是斯菲尔招聘部
电影精选列表