Baby, listen... No, you listen!
宝贝 听我说 不 你听好
You gotta believe me.
你要相信我
The skank's right. Gotta get to Paris.
那个混♥蛋♥说得对 去巴黎吧
But pay my cab first.
先付我出租车钱
From Versailles is costly.
从凡尔赛来很贵
You're the expert!
你就是专家
Expertess, not expert! Do I look like a sailor?
是女专家 难道我看起来像水手
You see?
看到没
Hold on, who are you? Who invited you?
等等 你是谁 谁请你来的
What's her problem? I'll smoke her.
有问题吗 我毙了她
Let's all calm down.
冷静点
Amazing! Calm down, sure.
真厉害啊 好啊 冷静
An old woman and a crappy toy!
一个老女人 一把破玩具枪
That's not a toy.
那不是玩具
Don't pretend you're scared!
别装作害怕的样子
There we are! What's wrong with you?
你看 你在干吗
Put that way, it's a wedding!
拿开 这可是婚礼
Baby, are you OK? It's all over.
宝贝 你没事吧 都结束了
Who told you to come here?
谁叫你来这里的
Loki. Aren't you his partner?
洛基 你不是他搭档吗
More or less.
算是吧
Bring your floozie and let's haul ass! Just a sec.
赶紧带着你的女人离开 等一下
Baby, are you OK?
宝贝 还好吗
No way!
不准吃
Dickhead, heel!
白♥痴♥狗 回来
The cake!
蛋糕
Forget the damn cake!
别管蛋糕了
We gotta bail and fast.
我们得赶紧走
They're here. Shit!
他们来了 可恶
I haven't got all night. The expertess. Let's go.
我可不想耗一整晚 走吧 女专家
I've got a 2-seater. There's 4 of us.
只有两个座位 但有四个人
5! Dickhead comes too.
五个 还有白♥痴♥狗
Follow me.
跟我来
My car!
我的车
Hold on, honey!
坚持住 宝贝
Help her up. I am helping her up.
扶她起来 我正在扶
I told you to hold on!
我叫你坚持住的
He bawls her out, too! She loses everything!
他竟然吼她 她把什么都弄丢
He's an asshole. I told you.
我说过他是个混♥蛋♥
Floor it! They're right behind us.
油门踩到底 他们追上来了
The jewels! They might be in the van.
那些珠宝可能放在车里
Quick!
快点
Drive!
开车
OK back there? Swell!
后面还好吗 好极了
Loads of leg-room. Swap, bitch?
空间大得很 换换怎样 八婆
Just drive! Stop!
专心开车 停下
No time! Dickhead needs to pee.
没时间了 白♥痴♥狗要尿尿
It's his prostate.
它前列腺有问题
He can pee in the car, it's Anne-Marie's.
尿车上就行 反正是安妮·玛丽的车
Sure, but not on me.
好啊 不过别尿我身上
What about Anne-Marie?
安妮·玛丽怎么办
Dickhead's his real name?
白♥痴♥狗是它的真名吗
Loki.
洛基
I'm ready to negotiate.
谈谈条件吧
I'm listening.
我听着呢
Complete the mission, we'll wipe the slate clean.
任务完成后我们就既往不咎
Quai de la Tournelle. A houseboat.
图尔内勒码头 一艘游艇
The Catherina, from Amsterdam.
来自阿姆斯特丹的凯瑟琳娜号♥
And we make the swap.
在那交换
Opposite Notre Dame? That's all I can say.
圣母院对面那个吗 我只能说这么多
You got a chocolate? For the dog.
有巧克力吗 喂狗狗吃点
Screw your dog! What are we swapping?
去你的狗吧 交换什么
I know what the package is.
我知道那个包裹是什么了
Log onto my site.
登陆我的主页
Who is it? Toff. He's worked it out.
谁打来的 托夫 他查出来了
Toff? Yeah.
托夫 对
Quietly!
安静点
Fuck Paris FC.
巴黎足球真臭
Let me try.
我试试
Fuck Paris FC.
巴黎足球真臭
I've got a better idea.
我有好主意
Here it comes...
就是这个
What is it? Dunno.
这是什么 不知道
It looks like...
好像是
Some stupid painting.
一幅破画
Not some stupid painting.
才不是破画
A self-portrait by Rembrandt.
是伦勃朗[荷兰画家]的自画像
Who? Rembrandt,
谁 伦勃朗
1606-1669,
生于1606年 1669年去世
a 17th century Dutch master.
十七世纪荷兰的大♥师♥级人物
One of his signature techniques is the use of chiaroscuro,
他最杰出的画技是运用明暗对比
drawing the eye through contrast, as we can see here.
用光影来描绘眼睛 就像我们看到的这样
I took courses at the Beaux-Arts.
我是学美术的
It was stolen in Oslo last year.
这幅画去年在挪威首都奥斯陆被盗
The assholes think they found it,
那些笨蛋以为找到了
but the real one's on the Catherina, opposite Notre Dame.
但真迹在圣母院对面的凯瑟琳娜号♥上
Estimated value, 50 million!
估计值五千万
Art trafficking's more lucrative than drugs and arms.
艺术品走私比毒品和枪♥支♥挣钱多了
That's Sphere's business.
斯菲尔就是专门干这个的
Not them!
又是他们
Freeze!
不准动
Shit!
可恶
Don't crack! You can't!
别生气 现在不能生气
I'm with bitch for once. Don't crack.
这点我和八婆意见一致 别生气
You realize this sounds insane?
你不觉得这样很傻吗
Who'd believe you?
谁会相信你
You, guys. You're my only hope.
你们啊 你们是我唯一的希望了
It's really important you believe me.
你们的信任对我很重要
There!
在那儿
It's the Catherina.
是凯瑟琳娜号♥
OK, it's genuine. OK for me, too.
没问题 是真迹 我这边也没问题
The self-portrait.
自画像
The real one.
真迹
All for that?
全都为了这个
Expensive postcard!
好贵的明信片
50 million. Respect.
好歹五千万呢 放尊重点
We'll be going then.
那我们走了
Stay for coffee.
喝杯咖啡吧
We don't have time, actually.
我们真的没空
I'll have one. And a chocolate for the dog?
我有空 给狗狗拿点巧克力吃吧
Chocolate for the dog?
给狗吃巧克力
You want him to die?
你想害死它啊
It's dangerous. It'll kill him.
很危险的 能致死
Here goes.
要开始了
Call the cops just in case.
快报♥警♥ 以防万一
You'd better be going, too.
你最好也离开这里
No hard feelings?
有没有舍不得
Come here.
来吧
Thanks for everything.
谢谢你
Go on...
去吧
Be right back, baby.
宝贝 马上就回来
You got something going on?
你们之间发生什么故事了吗
You're so wide of the mark, sweetie.
你想得太多了 亲爱的
He was too busy risking his life to save yours.
他忙着为救你而冒险
What he did for you,
他为你做的这一切
no guy would do for me.
还没有人为我做过
Authenticated and delivered on time.
已验货并准时送达
What talent! I'm impressed.
很有天赋 印象颇深
Yeah, sure. Free my buddy.
那是当然 放了我伙计
OK, Rico?
还好吗 里科
电影精选列表