Got him.
目标出现
I ice him here in public?
就在大庭广众下抓他?
We sit tight till he has the package.
不 等他拿到包裹再说
Meet me at the bike.
摩托车那碰头
Got ya.
明白
He's logging on.
他上线了
Connected. Send him the assignment.
连接完毕 把指示给他发过去
Tomorrow 8 am. St. Georges parking garage.
明早八点 圣乔治停车场见
Loki, we're here just in case.
洛基 我们要确保万无一失
We'll lie low till tomorrow morning.
明早之前我们都不要露面
Sam, where the hell are you? You're late!
萨姆 你♥他♥妈♥在哪 你迟到了
I had to make a detour to avoid the protest march.
为了避开游♥行♥队伍 我兜了个大圈
Not my problem. Before 6, it's ultra-express.
别跟我扯这些 六点之前必须送到 这是急件
I'm nearly there, boss.
我快到了 头儿
Nearly? You're not there yet?
快到了? 那就证明你还没到
Move it! You're not paid by the hour.
开足马力啊 不然炒了你
Pli Express means just that. Express!
普利快递玩的就是速度
Hear me?
知道吗
Where are you? Do I hear the engine?
你在哪儿 怎么没有引擎的声音
I'm doing my best!
我在全力以赴
6 o'clock, Sam.
六点之前送到 萨姆
Or it's free.
否则就要免费送了
Excuse me...
打扰一下...
Great!
好极了
4th floor.
四楼
Hold it!
等等我
Pli Express, Zero Stress!
普利快递 绝对可靠
Yeah, sure, but it was for 6 pm.
当然 不过已经六点多了
Everybody's left for the weekend.
所有人都下班度周末去了
Shit!
该死
I'll take them anyway, seeing as it's free.
不过我还是签收吧 毕竟是免费的嘛
Of course.
当然
Here...
给你...
Evening, sir. Dad?
晚上好 先生 爸爸?
Documents, please.
请出示证件
You do traffic now?
你怎么当上协管了
I do traffic when I want if you're on the road.
你要不干快递我还不当协管呢
Documents, please.
请出示证件
License, insurance.
驾照还有保险单
What a joke...
开什么玩笑...
License, insurance. Thank you, sir.
给你驾照 保险单 感谢配合 先生
Dad, it's me, your son, Sam.
爸爸 那就是我 你儿子 萨姆
You seen the state of your tires?
你检查过轮胎状况吗
Bad boy! Not the tire routine!
臭小子 我是没做轮胎的例行检查
Bald tires are dangerous.
胎壁过薄是很危险的
So, two oneway streets... Go on...
还走了两次单行... 接着说...
One sidewalk...
一次人行道...
Have fun. 6 points.
真有意思 扣六分
It's for your own good. You'll thank me later.
这全是为了你的安全 以后你就知道了
Have a nice day, sir.
祝您愉快 先生
Have a nice day, dad.
也祝您愉快 爸爸
So I'm doing a wheelie.
那时我抬着前轮
I keep it up for two miles. I drop it down, bend,
骑了至少两英里 然后突然放下来
and I say to the boss,
对老板说
Those exhausts are dynamite,
这些摩托的废气简直就是炸♥药♥
but with the Nitro accessories,
不过加上硝化甘油之后
the Zoomer ain't a scooter, it's a fighter plane!
这家伙就不再是摩托 简直就成了战斗机
Know what he says?
知道他怎么说吗
He grabs me, looks me in the eye and says,
他抓住我 看着我的眼睛说
Ice, the freshest courier
艾斯 法国最牛的摩托
in Paris has the freshest scooter in Paris.
就该属于法国最棒的快递员
And who's that? It's the Ice Man.
知道他说的是谁吗 就是我艾斯
The smoothest dude on a scoot!
摩托车神
I was wondering if maybe it's possible
我想知道这礼拜
to have an Express bonus this week.
会有快递奖金吗
Get real, Sam. What's the big idea?
别开玩笑了 萨姆 发什么神经
You want 100 euros, a coffee? What else?
想要一百欧元外加咖啡啊 还想要什么
You take me for George Clooney?
你以为我像乔治·克鲁尼那么富啊
Some people do.
不过有些人确实这么认为
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的
Check this out...
仔细瞧瞧...
Yeah, I can see it now.
这么看是有点像
100 euros bonus? Not even 50.
想要100欧元的奖金? 连50块都不会给你
I ruin myself to upgrade the workplace.
为了改善工作环境 我把自己搞得心力交瘁
Especially your office.
尤其为了改善你的办公室
How about upgrading the scooters?
升级下摩托车怎么样
Go easy!
小心点
You know how much that costs? A month's salary.
你知道那个值多少钱吗 一个月的工资
Yours, not mine.
当然是你的月薪 不是我的
You were saying? It's just...
你刚才说什么 我说...
What'd you do with 20 euros? 100
你会怎么花这20欧元 100欧元吧
Think of the tax. Big money, big worries.
那你得交多少税啊 挣得越多 麻烦越多啊
Ice got 5 Express bonuses this week.
艾斯这礼拜可是拿过五次快递奖金
I gotta stop you.
别说了
Ice is Ice.
艾斯是艾斯 你是你
The bottom line?
我跟你交个底吧
I won't pay you more.
我不会多付给你一分钱
I won't pay you more, 'cos you're not worth more.
永远也不会 因为你不值这个价
Seriously? Seriously.
你说真的? 千真万确
Thanks...
谢...
for nothing.
你个大头鬼
Alright, Sam?
怎么样 萨姆
You get your bonus? No.
拿到奖金了吗 没有
Is that all?
这么少啊
Come see me some time, I'll teach you to ride.
没事多跟我混吧 心情好我就教你两手
Bring Nadia. Let her see a real man.
带娜迪亚一块来 让她见识见识真正的纯爷们
Forget Nadia, OK? Give her my love.
你没资格提她 知道吗 替我向她问好
What's up?
别冲动
What's your problem?
发什么神经
What are you playing at? Get lost!
脑子有病吧你 你给我滚
What's wrong with you?
你脑子进水了吧
You wanna get fired?
不怕被炒鱿鱼啊
I don't know...
哪个好呢...
What do you think? That's so them.
你觉得呢 那个好一点
No, they're too tight-assed for that.
那个造型太死板了
Actually, we'll take this one, please.
好吧 我们买♥♥这个
You lost out. You promised to nail the bonus.
又没戏了 你说过这次一定要拿到奖金的
Just wait till I'm my own boss.
等我自己当老板的时候就行了
Tomorrow, 9:30?
明天九点半来拿 可以吗
Thanks, bye.
谢谢 再见
In my company...
将来在我的公♥司♥里...
The Green Riders, I know.
环保骑士 我知道
We'll use electric scooters. Zero pollution
我们会全部使用电动车 零排放
Zero pollution, that's important.
零排放 这很重要
Act today for a better tomorrow.
人人爱心献环保 明天生活更美好
What matters is the idea.
关键就是这么个理念
And I had the idea first. Quit dreaming.
是由我先倡导的 做梦去吧
You an eco-warrior? You don't even recycle.
你以为你是环保斗士啊 你连垃圾分类都不懂
So what?
你说啥
What's the yellow garbage can for?
知道黄色垃圾袋该用来装什么的吗
You see.
露怯了吧
Where you gonna get the seed money?
你准备怎么得到你的第一桶金
You can't negotiate a 100-euro bonus. You can't do it!
你连100欧元的奖金都挣不来 真没用
That's different. Don't get wound up.
这是两码事 别这么大惊小怪的
Forget it.
算了
Nadia...
娜迪亚...
What's bugging you, baby?
有什么烦心啊 亲爱的
Is it AnneMarie's wedding? No.
是因为安妮·玛丽的婚礼吗 不是
Stop it, I can see that it is
别烦了 我保证会一切顺利的
It's not the wedding. What then?
不是因为婚礼 那因为什么
电影精选列表