Sorry.
对不起
You find the room? I'm there.
找到房♥间了吗 找到了
Running late?
迟到了哟
You're not alone?
你不是一个人吧
I'll call you back.
我晚点打给你
Loki, James Loki.
洛基 我是詹姆斯·洛基
Nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴
We go in?
进去吗
You know how many cameras are in there?
你知道那里头有多少摄像头吗
Don't worry,
别担心
our courier's terrified.
我们的小快递员吓坏了
He'll do anything we want.
我们让他干嘛就干嘛
And then...
然后
Oh yeah.
对了
No time to bundle them up.
没时间包起来
Sorry.
对不起
Not checking?
不看看货吗
Sure, of course.
当然要 当然
Miss Nadia? That's me.
娜迪亚小姐在吗 我是
They're not for me?
给我的吗
From Sam?
萨姆送的吗
What a surprise.
太意外了
Great, it's all there.
很好 都在
Thanks and see you around.
谢谢 再见
What's wrong? Come on.
怎么了 过来
You're an expert or not?
你到底是不是专家
So, check.
那就鉴定一下吧
I took a look. Check, I said!
我看过了 我说的是鉴定
No way?
不是吧
Afternoon, sir.
下午好 先生
This is crazy!
太疯狂了
Magnificent, truly.
很美 真的
It's pure... Diamond.
这是纯正的... 钻石
They're diamonds. No kidding.
就是钻石 可不是骗你
100 carats, more or less. 100 carats?
一百克拉左右 一百克拉吗
I'd say more like...
我想大概是...
1,000?
一千克拉吧
At least 1,000!
至少一千克拉
Definitely. You're nobody's fool.
没错 你真不好骗
I was just testing you. There's more than that.
我只是试试你 还有更多呢
Add in the little ones,
加上那个小的
there must be 1,253 carats. 54 maybe.
大概有1253到1254克拉
You're short.
数目不对
Short? My bonus is missing.
不对吗 没了我那份
What bonus?
什么你那份
My bonus! 10 grand!
我的回扣 一万块
That's all I was given. Shut it!
我就拿到这么多 闭嘴
I don't have any more. 100,000! The usual rate.
没有更多了 十万 跟往常一样
100,000 euros?
十万欧元吗
Of course.
当然
Sorry. 100 grand just for carrying a case?
对不起 你拿个箱子就给十万欧吗
And the dress stays on?
还不用脱衣服
You got it easy!
你的钱也来得太容易了吧
I kill myself for 1,300 gross a month.
我每个月拼死拼活就挣个一千三
What? What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Get real, toots, there's a recession!
面对现实吧 姑娘 经济不景气啊
Look at you, in your thrift store dress. What?
看看你 穿着一身便宜货 什么
The store where less is more.
大减价买♥♥的吧
It's Gucci.
这是古琦
It's not Gucci, it's Mutchi.
这不是古琦 是母琦
They suckered you, sweetie.
他们把你坑了 宝贝
But you won't make a sap out of me.
你可别以为能把我也坑了
I won't pay you more, you're not worth more.
我不会付更多 你不值那么多
I don't work with amateurs.
我不和外行干
Who are you, asshole? You're not with Sphere.
你是谁 混♥蛋♥ 你和斯菲尔不是一伙的
Sure, I'm with Sphere.
我当然和他是一伙的
Let's see your tattoo. What tattoo?
让我们看看你的纹身 什么纹身
Your tattoo.
你的纹身
No, my skin's too sensitive. Even the sun...
不 我的皮肤太敏感了 晒太阳都不行...
Spot the difference?
看看有什么不同
Deep down, Sam's a good guy.
说真的 萨姆是个好人
He just needs shaking up now and then, like us all.
只是需要再上进些 像别人一样
My suit!
我的西装
Cut that out, will you!
住手 行吗
Sorry to interrupt, Mr.Loki,
抱歉打扰了 洛基先生
this is Jacques at Reception.
我是前台的雅克
Hi, Jacques.
你好 雅克
We've had complaints about the noise.
我们接到了别的住客投诉噪音太大
The noise? Yes, the noise.
噪音吗 对 噪音
Like fighting.
像打架一样
I'll be with you in a moment.
请稍等
Should I send security? No need.
需要叫保安吗 不需要
Rapist! We're consenting adults.
强♥奸♥犯 我们是两情相悦的
Spicing things up a bit.
打情骂俏而已
My girlfriend's very playful.
我的女友很能玩
A slight problem...
处理点小问题
Mr.Loki?
洛基先生?
I'll hang up then.
我要挂了
If you don't mind.
要是您不介意的话
Try to... I don't know...
尽量... 怎么说...
No, don't try anything.
别乱来
Do you have a suite?
你们还有套间吗
On the same floor.
要同一个楼层的
No hard feelings?
不难受吧
What's Sam up to? We're running pretty late.
萨姆忙什么去了 我们要迟到了
A mystery! I love surprises.
秘密 好 我喜欢惊喜
Oh my God!
我的天
Shit!
妈的
That's not gonna do it.
这样过去肯定不行
He's taking too long.
他进去太长时间了
Something's wrong.
肯定出问题了
What are you doing?
你干什么去了
Hold on...
稍等 先别挂
Sam? What?
萨姆 什么事
Are you coming or what? I'm on my way.
你还来不来 来 我在路上了
What took you so long? Where are you?
怎么这么久 你在哪里
In the hallway. Nadia, where are you?
在走廊里 娜迪亚 你在哪里
In the limo with your buddy. What?
在你朋友的豪华轿车上 什么
Have you got it? Yeah, I've got it. Just wait.
你拿到货了吗 拿到了 马上就来
What do you think we're doing?
你以为我们是闹着玩的吗
Move it!
快出来
What limo? What buddy?
什么车 哪个朋友
Who do you mean? Your friend, Mr...
你在说什么 你朋友 怎么称呼
Loki!
洛基
He seems so cool!
他貌似很厉害
And got a few bucks. Go into business with him.
很有钱的样子 跟他做生意吧
Hold on...
等一下
He's not what you think! Get out of the car!
他不是你想的那样 快下车
He's dangerous!
他是危险人物
Don't listen to a word the bastard says!
不要相信他的任何一句话
That's not nice. What did he say?
这样可不太好 他说什么来着
You bastard! Hand the phone back.
你这个恶棍 把电♥话♥还给她
She's having fun with me. Totally! Hurry, sweetie!
她正乐着呢 是啊 快点来 亲爱的
You better not hurt her, you fucker!
别伤她一根毛 你这混♥蛋♥
You fucker!
混♥蛋♥
Sorry.
抱歉
I got the case. Don't hurt her.
我拿到那箱货了 别动她
Where're you? What did he say?
你在哪里 他说什么了
I'll bring you the case. I'm leaving the hotel.
我正给你送货 马上离开那酒店
Your colleagues are outside.
你的同伙就在外面
电影精选列表