College, career and now my relationship.
学业 职场 现在连感情也砸了
Maybe it's genetic.
这可能是天生的
Maybe. You know what?
可能吧 你知道吗
You're a limp dick, aren't you?
你就像是疲软的阳♥具♥
What the heck!
什么
Totally limp!
软到家了
That's not nice.
太过分了
And Montmartre? That was limp dick?
在蒙特马那次呢 我无能吗
It wasn't the feat of the century.
那又不是什么世纪壮举
You'd have done it?
你做得到吗
Sure, and better.
当然 而且更好
Without the crappy crash!
还不会撞车
You can ride, can you?
你会骑吗
What can you do except go psycho?
除了发飙你还会干吗
Okay?
好了吗
Can we go now?
可以走了吗
Shall we go?
能走吗
Sure.
能
You got a signal?
有信♥号♥♥了
No. No?
没有 没有
No, as in N-O. Clear?
没有 就是没-有 明白了
I'll do the job, no problem,
我会办好 这没问题
but on my terms and my way.
但你少在那指手画脚
Don't bother calling back. I'll call you.
别烦我了 我会打给你
That's a man!
真爷们
He blew you off!
他甩掉你单干了
That's my man! He really...
好样的 真帅
I didn't say a word. Put that thing down.
我啥也没说 把那玩意放下吧
He so blew you off!
他甩得真帅
Black & Jack.
二十一点
It's me. Another change of plans.
是我 计划又有变
At last! You look wonderful!
终于找到你了 你真漂亮
We waited for you. It's only my wedding, nothing major.
我们都在等你 我结婚而已 有什么大不了的
You're stressed... Not at all!
你压力太大了 哪有
I get married all the time, didn't you know?
我天天都像新婚
Look!
看
My gift from Gustave!
古斯塔夫送我的
Great.
真棒
Great, isn't it?
是不是很棒
How's things? Fine, thanks.
最近好吧 谢了 挺好的
When do we get to meet Sam?
萨姆什么时候来
After all this time. You brought him?
这么久了 你终于把他带来了
Sweetie, check it out!
宝贝 来看啊
Who's that? That's him.
那是谁 就是他咯
Classy! 16 inches? What?
真不错 十六英寸 什么
The wheels?
车轮吗
Aluminum, 16 inches?
铝合金轮毂 十六寸
An elocution problem or is he just a jerk?
他有语言障碍吗 还是根本就是个笨蛋
He's taking lessons. He learns fast.
他正在上课呢 他学得挺快
Go easy!
轻点
Auto show stuff!
可以参加车展了
That's so funny. No, it's not.
真好笑 我可没觉得
So, what will you say to Nadia?
你想怎么跟娜迪亚说
I'll think of something. I'll improvise.
我会想到的 现编吧
Why not tell her the truth?
怎么不告诉她实话
What truth?
什么实话
That you love her. You love her like mad.
说你爱她 爱到发狂
You're so crazy about her
如此爱她
you'd risk your life for her.
甚至不惜冒生命危险
That's good.
好主意
That's very good.
真是不错
Cut it out!
给我闭嘴
Why are you screwing this up for me?
你干嘛给我捣乱
Sweetie, you wanted a loser, you got one.
宝贝 你不是想要个失败者吗 我照做了
I'm not your fool.
我又不是你的玩偶
You're embarrassed to come alone, so you use me.
你觉得一个人来很尴尬 就利用我
I'll give you embarrassment. Big time!
我会让你更尴尬 保准尽兴
You couldn't be Sam if you wanted to.
你无论如何也比不上萨姆
Know why?
知道为什么吗
You don't have an ounce of his class.
你连他千分之一的气量都没有
Classy Sam? Yeah, right.
好男人萨姆 果然是啊
So classy, he doesn't show.
太好了 好到消失
Go get me a drink before I lose my temper.
趁我没发火 赶紧给我拿杯酒去
Sam?
萨姆
What's he doing here? Where's my Zoomer?
他来干嘛 我的摩托呢
He's sick. Completely.
他真烂 你说得对
We have to talk to Nadia. Let's go.
我们得和娜迪亚谈谈 走吧
We need to talk. Who's the babe?
我们得谈谈 那是谁
Nadia, who's he? And who's she?
娜迪亚 他是谁 她又是谁
Who? Who's that?
那个 那个
That's Louise. Right.
她是路易斯 没错
She's my driver.
她是我的司机
I'm my own boss so I have my own driver.
我自己做老板 雇了个司机
Actually, could you move the car?
现在 你能不能去把车停好
Without scratching it. Yes, sir.
别碰着了 是 老板
Can't get the staff.
真没有团队精神
Sorry, I didn't introduce myself.
不好意思 我还没介绍自己
Mr. And Mrs. Figueira?
菲盖拉夫妇吗
Sam Skjqurilngskwicz.
我是萨姆·斯基科尔灵思科维茨兹
He's called Sam, too?
他也叫萨姆
Yes, he's called Sam.
是的 他叫萨姆
Who's the other one?
那个又是谁
The other one, right...
那一个...是...
He's another Sam. This is the real Sam.
那是另一个萨姆 这个才是真正的萨姆
And there was this other Sam...
那边那个也叫萨姆
Baby...
宝贝
Stop it. Let's stop.
别兜圈子了
Good idea.
好主意
I'm Nadia's boyfriend and...
我是娜迪亚的男朋友
I'm not at all my own boss. I'm a courier.
我不是什么老板 是送快递的
I don't know what the future holds for me and Nadia,
我不知道将来我和娜迪亚会怎样
but I can say I love your daughter.
但是我爱你们的女儿
Truly.
真的爱
And we really need a talk or we'll ruin everything. OK?
我们真的需要好好谈谈 否则就没有将来了
I'll borrow her a few minutes and bring her back.
我和她谈谈 稍后回来
Who the hell's the chick?
那女的是谁
He seems nice. Courier?
他还不错 那个速递
Were you in a fight?
你打架了
It's complicated. C'mon, talk to me.
一言难尽 少来 快说
Are you sure? Go on.
你确定 说吧
The 10-minute package
那个十分钟的包裹
was full of cash to buy Louise's jewels.
装满了现金 是买♥♥路易斯珠宝用的
The guys behind all this, Sphere,
他们背后是斯菲尔
are really dangerous.
一个危险组织
Find the expert.
去找专家来
What's he look like? Your dad!
专家长什么样 像你爹
Her again!
又是她
The wedding dance!
婚礼舞会
Loki gave me it to get the jewels and kidnapped you.
洛基为了把包裹拿回来就绑♥架♥了你
Kidnapped me? And drugged you!
绑♥架♥我 还迷晕了你
That's right.
原来如此
We rescued you thanks to Louise, who...
幸好路易斯救了你
Louise! You really like her.
路易斯 你真喜欢她
Asshole mission!
什么混账任务
Loki still wants the jewels,
洛基还在找那些珠宝
not the ones we stole,
不是我们偷的那些
and for us to find an expert or something in Versailles.
还要我们去凡尔赛找一个什么专家
Clear?
明白了吗
Sphere, Loki, experts... It's bullshit.
斯菲尔 洛基 专家 一排胡言
Go back to Paris, I'll stay here...
回巴黎去吧 我就呆在这里
电影精选列表