Are you sure?
真要吗
I'm sure. I can't, dad.
真的 不行 爸爸
I'll whack you with it, Mr. Skirvish.
让我来 斯基尔维茨先生
Skjqurilngskwicz
我姓斯基科尔灵思科维茨兹
That's what I meant. I can do it.
我就这个意思 让我来吧
I'd rather keep it in the family.
这是我们家事
Give it to him good.
那给他一下子
I can't do it.
我下不了手
Are you nuts?
你疯了吗
Now, can you?
现在可以了吗
You asked for it.
是你自己让我打的啊
No, I can't do it.
不行 我还是不行
What did I teach you?
我平时怎么教你的
You want one too?
你是不是也想来一拳
He's crazy!
他疯了
Go on, Sam, mush him! Go on!
打啊 萨姆 打他 快上
Whack him!
打他
Go on, kid!
快来啊 小子
Fuck the police!
操♥你♥妈♥的警♥察♥
That's my father!
你悠着点 这是我爸
Kid's taking a beating. His dad's strict.
老子打儿子 老子很严厉
You can't be too strict.
太严厉也不好
Out the way or he gets it!
让开 不然一枪打爆他的头
Do what he says, he's out of control!
照做 他情绪已经失控了
Shut up, old man!
闭嘴 老家伙
Hands in your pockets!
别多事
He's a mad dog! Shut up!
他现在像疯狗一样 闭嘴
I'm a desperado!
暴徒一个
Shut up!
闭嘴
Don't move! He's crazy! He's my son!
不许动 他疯了 他是我儿子
Don't do anything stupid!
不要干傻事
Don't shoot!
别开枪
Nobody move!
大家不许动
It's not a gun, it's a stapler. It's all a bluff!
不是手♥枪♥ 只是个订书机 我们被戏弄了
It's not a stapler!
这回不是订书机了
I knew it! Let's go!
我一早就知道了 去截住他们
It hurts. You're OK, it's nothing.
伤到了 没事的
You idiot, couldn't you be more careful?
你这蠢货 下手就不能轻点吗
Repeat, you're cracking up.
再说一次 你们已经被包围
Get a grip. I feel sick.
枪拿稳一点 我很难受
C'mon, dad. I feel sick.
加油 爸爸 我很难受
Speak clearly!
听不清
Move it, asshole!
走 混♥蛋♥
I'll press charges. Can it!
我要上诉 去你的
Where are we going? Back to your country!
你要带我去哪 遣送回国
I haven't got one. We'll find you one.
我没有祖国 会给你找一个的
You like flying?
喜欢坐飞机吗
We'll get a picnic? Sure, with pork sandwiches.
我们要去郊游 当然 还有猪肉三明治吃
Hostage situation!
有人♥质♥被绑♥架♥了
Upstairs!
楼上
Freeze!
别动
We got 2 hours to find the jewels.
我们有两个小时去找钻石
Offering a ransom you haven't got. Good job!
你居然用还没到手的东西当赎金 真行
We wouldn't be here if you...
要不是你我们也不会在这
It's my fault now? Sure it is!
现在又怪我了 还能怪谁
Stop. Stop a moment.
停 安静一会
Stop acting like kids.
别这么幼稚
I have an idea!
我有个主意
Staplers?
订书机
Yes, staplers and staples.
对头 订书机和装订工
What do we do with these?
我们要这玩意干嘛
We have some fun!
我们找点乐子
This is one dumb plan!
这是个下策
Rico, it's the dumbest dumb plan
里科 这是下策中的下策
dreamed up by the dumbest desperadoes in history!
愚蠢之极的亡命徒的异想天开
You mean you're pussying out?
你泄气了
I'm not pussying out, but we're screwed.
我没泄气 但这肯定不行啊
This is bullshit.
这简直是做梦
Bullshit?
做梦
Saving Nadia is bullshit?
你觉得营救娜迪亚是做梦
You wanna save Nadia? You just wanna go...
你想救娜迪亚 你不过是想去
This is a hold-up! Freeze! Hands up!
抢劫 都别动 举起手来
Move! Everything'll be fine.
过去 别怕 没事的
What are you staring at?
看什么看
Eyes down or I'll smoke ya! Eyes down, hands up!
都给我低头 不然毙了你们 低头 举起手来
Stay still, everything's OK.
站着别动 不会有事的
Blondie, open it up, get the rocks!
金头发的 打开它 拿饰物出来
Faster! Open it up!
动作快点 快打开
Don't worry about him. Hands up!
别担心他 举起手
Faster, blondie!
快点 金头发的
Put the rocks down. Hands up!
把东西放下 举起手来
It's the cops! Rico, it's the cops!
警♥察♥来了 里科 警♥察♥来了
Who called the cops?
谁报的警
You?
你
Police! Drop your guns!
警♥察♥ 把枪放下
Hands up, scumbags! Don't shoot, we surrender!
举起手来 卑鄙小人 别开枪 我们投降
Don't be an idiot!
别犯傻
I'll smoke ya!
我要毙了你
16 to base, backup requested Place Vend?Me.
16号♥呼叫总部 万德米地区请求支援
Drop it or I'll rip you a new asshole.
放下枪 不然把你打成筛子
Give yourself up now.
马上投降
On the floor!
趴下
Hands on your head.
把手放在头上
Get down! Hands behind your back!
趴下 手放在背后
I'll smoke ya, ya bastards!
我要毙了你们这群混♥蛋♥
As soon as I get out, I'll hunt you down.
等我放出来先干掉你们
The Hood Gang! It had to be you!
小毛贼 肯定是你们
Put your hands down,
把手放下来吧
the situation is under control.
已控制现场
Did I do good? Great.
我♥干♥得怎么样 很棒
16 to base, cancel backup request, everything's under control.
16号♥呼叫总部 取消支援 现场已得到控制
And the motherfucker?
那个混战东西呢
Wicked! Where'd you get that? Don't know.
太坏了 你从哪弄到的 不知道
Not too scared? I know, we act fast.
没吓坏吧 如我所料 我们还算迅速
You should done it all in English.
你应该一直说英语的
Yeah, in English.
对啊 说英语
Why didn't I think of that?
我怎么就没想到呢
I have to check the cases.
我需要检查一下情况
For... For our report.
以便 以便应付报告
To see what they tried to steal.
看一眼他们想要偷什么
To fill out... The form.
以便填 表格
Form B52. B56.
B52表格 B56
No, 52. B56.
不 是52 是B56
With the pink pages. B-52!
粉色纸的B-52
That's our cue!
这就是暗号♥
They're getting away!
他们跑了
Stop them!
拦住他们
They're getting away!
他们跑掉了
Let me through!
让开
I can get a shot off!
我能打到一个
He's got the jewels! They're not cops!
他拿走了珠宝 他们不是警♥察♥
Let go of me, you jerk!
放开我 你这笨蛋
Dad!
爸
Screw you!
滚开
I'm a police officer!
我是警♥察♥
Voice recognition. I installed it.
语♥音♥识别 我装的
Fuck Paris FC!
我♥操♥巴黎足球俱乐部
You gotta stop that.
你别这样了
Never.
再不了
The phone will talk.
电♥话♥会出声的
电影精选列表