他是 伊姆雷·托特 他来拜访我们
This is Imre Toth, he's visiting us.
伊姆雷先生 这是伊洛娜女伯爵
Master Imre Master Imre, this is Countess llona.
你的名字我听过
Your name is familiar to me.
我父亲是托特将军 当然
My father was General Toth. Of course.
我父亲在信中提到过他 他也提到过你
My father spoke of him in letters. He also spoke of you.
是的 我相信他希望我们有一天会见面
Yes, I believe it was his wish that we should one day meet.
朱莉 伊姆雷先生 我们必须走
Julie! Master Imre we must go!
是谁 快点过来
Who is it? Come quickly!
我们会回来的
We'll come back.
多比带她来给女伯爵 她必须逃走
Dobi brought her for the Countess. She must escape.
等等
Wait.
你必须在仪式期间带她离开
You must lead her away during the ceremony.
没有人会注意到你们的缺席
No one will notice your absence.
带她去马厩
Take her to the stables.
你会在那儿等我们吗 我不能
You'll meet us there? I cannot.
但是 伊姆雷先生 你知道我不能这样做
But Master Imre You know I cannot.
上帝知道我多么希望不是这样
God knows I wish it,
但我亲眼目睹了太多鲜血 以至于我身上弥漫着血腥气味
but I have witnessed so much blood my very being reeks of it.
但你和她一样是无辜的
But you are innocent as she is.
你们必须一起走 一起
You must go together. Together?
茱莉 我在等你
Julie, I'm waiting.
带她走 然后破坏她的虚假希望
Take her. And raise false hopes to break them?
不 那是不可想像的 你必须救她
No, it's unthinkable. You must save her.
现在 快走 在我们被发现之前
Go now, quickly. Before we are discovered.
请告诉我发生了什么事
Please tell me what's happening.
傻乎乎的保姆说我应该耐心等待
Foolish Nanny says I should
但我做不到 她什么也没告诉我
be patient but how can I be? She tells me nothing.
伊洛娜女伯爵 她太固执了 让我很生气
Countess llona She's so stubborn she makes me quite angry.
你的生命处于极大的危险之中 来自谁
Your life is in grave danger. From whom?
我不能告诉你 但请相信我 你必须立即离开
I cannot tell you but please trust me. You must leave at once.
离开我的家
Leave my home?
但我想去看望我父亲的坟墓
But I want to see my father's grave.
还有我母亲 我必须和她告别
And my mother I must speak with her.
恐怕不行
I'm afraid that is not possible.
为什么
Why?
告诉我
Tell me.
拜托 不要跟我争吵
Please, I beg you, do not argue with me.
等一会儿 朱莉会带你去马厩
In a short while, Julie will take you to the stable.
现在不要跟任何人说话
Now do not speak to anyone.
但我会说我是伊洛娜女伯爵
But I will say I am the Countess llona.
没人会相信你的
You will not be believed.
拿匹马赶紧去庄园
Take a horse and ride with hast to the County House,
等着巴洛上尉
wait there for Captain Balogh.
他来了后 告诉他你的遭遇
When he comes, tell him of your misfortunes.
你不跟我一起去吗
Will you not come with me?
我害怕一个人去 你不能害怕
I fear to go alone. You must not fear.
拜托 跟我一起去
Please, come with me.
我会在马厩等你
I'll meet you at the stables.
你不会让我失望吧 不会
You will not fail me? No
我现在必须走了
I must go now.
听从朱莉的指示
Do everything that Julie tells you.
嘘
Shh.
来 孩子 不
Come, child. No.
听着 保姆 我听到了一位牧师的声音 发生了什么
Listen, Nanny, I can hear a priest. What's happening?
这不关你的事 亲爱的 我们必须赶快走
It's no concern of yours, my love. We must hurry.
不 放开我 我想知道 我必须知道
No, leave me. I want to know. I must know.
她在哪里
Where is she?
她在哪里
Where is she?
她在哪里
Where is she?
她在哪里
Where is she?
妈妈
Mother?
不要碰她
Don't touch her!
母亲
Mother!
啊
Arghh!
行刑官来了
The hangman is coming.
魔女
The devil woman.
魔女
Devil woman
魔女
The devil woman.
伯爵夫人……
Countess
德古拉
Dracula
魔女
The devil woman
伯爵夫人德古拉
Countess Dracula.
魔女
Devil Woman
电影精选列表