而我只是一位士兵的儿子
And I'm only the son of a soldier.
一位非常勇敢的士兵 一位将军
A very brave soldier. A General.
确实
True.
但我不能靠他的名声来生活
But I cannot trade on his reputation.
我有我的方式
I have my own way to make.
按照你的标准 我还有很多要学
And by your standards, I have much to learn.
那就让我来教你
Then let me teach you.
你和那两个恶棍有什么关系
What's your business with those two villains?
我两个小时前看到他们 拖着沉重的东西溜进了森林
I saw them not two hours ago, creeping to the forest with a heavy load.
他们是个怪胎 看上去像是要开趴
They're fiends of dance, the gamekeeper.
他们拿了他的口粮
They take his provisions.
这就是你看到的 我的朋友
That's what you saw, my friend.
是吗 那他的胃口肯定不小
Was it? Yes well He must have a big appetite then.
不 不 不 这个时间喝会让我感到有点迷糊
No, no, no. It somewhat dulls my senses at this time of day.
喝吧 法比奥 为伊洛娜女伯爵干杯
Drink, Fabio. Drink to the Countess llona.
好的 既然你这么说 为伊洛娜女伯爵干杯
Well, if you insist. The Countess llona.
顺便问一下 伊丽莎白女伯爵怎么了
While we're about it, what's happened to Countess Elisabeth?
她要永远躲在房♥间里吗
Is she going to stay in her room forever?
她不至于病得那么重 否则她会叫医生来的
She can't be very ill or she'd have called her physician.
我也不相信她因为寡居而留在那里
And I can't believe that it's widowhood that detains her.
你担心什么 法比奥
What are you worrying about, Fabio?
没有她的话 这里会更好 不是吗
It's a better place without her, isn't it?
我好开心
I'm so happy.
那你会嫁给我吗
Then will you marry me?
会的 当然会
Yes. Yes, of course, I will!
我会跟你妈妈谈的 不用了
I will speak to your mother. No.
把她交给我
Leave her to me.
为什么 你害怕她反对吗
Why? You fear she'll object?
别傻了 她已经非常喜欢你了
Don't be silly, she adores you already.
但她年纪大了 需要哄着她
But she's old and needs to be humored.
快点 明天和她说吧
Do it quickly. Speak to her tomorrow.
好的
Yes.
嘿 看
Hey look!
走吧
Come on.
看 那棵树边
Look! By that tree.
有一只 哪里
There's one. Where?
不是的 走吧
No, it's not. Come on.
看 那里有一只 嘿
Look. there's one! Hey!
我去捉它 走吧 慢吞吞的家伙
I'll get it. Come on, slowcoach.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命
Help!
结婚 你疯了
Married? You are insane.
你不知道你每次变老就会变得更丑吗
Don't you realise that you get uglier each time you get old?
而且你不能永远继续杀人
And you can't go on killing forever.
为什么不呢 有你和茱莉帮忙
Why not? With you and Julie to help me.
哈 那法比奥和仆人们呢
Ha. What about Fabio and the servants?
你不怕法比奥
You don't fear Fabio.
他不是傻瓜
He's not such a fool.
我们很安全
We're quite safe.
而且我很开心
And I am happy.
你不会嫉妒我这样吧
You don't begrudge me that, do you?
你要去哪里 去见你的未婚夫
Where are you going? To meet your fiance.
我们要签遗产契约
We're signing the deeds of the inheritance,
所以今晚我会很享受他的陪伴
so I'll have the pleasure of his company tonight.
告诉他 伊丽莎白女伯爵赞成这段婚姻
Tell him that the Countess Elisabeth approves of the marriage,
而你负责安排
and has made you responsible for the arrangements.
去他妈的伊丽莎白女伯爵
To hell with the Countess Elisabeth.
别这么生气
Don't be so angry.
我没有忘记你 我保证
I hadn't forgotten you. I promise.
现在不行 多比
No not now, Dobi.
什么时候可以
When? Soon.
很快
Tonight?
今晚
If you wish.
我会在这里等你
I'll be here.
你们中有人见过她吗
Any of you seen her before?
这里有吉普赛人吗
Are there any gypsies round here?
我昨晚在市场看到了几个 和马戏团的一起
I've seen a few like her, with the circus.
在市场上看到的
In the marketplace last night.
笨蛋
Goon
好吧 好吧 我不会逮捕你
All right, all right I'm not arresting you.
除非你们里面藏着一个杀人犯
Not unless you've got a murderer hidden in there.
你们看到有人带着一个吉普赛女孩进入森林吗
Have you seen anyone with a gypsy girl going into the forest?
没有 没有 没有
No, no, no.
放开我 放开我
Let go of me, let go!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命
Help!
他们为什么盯着我们看
Why do they stare at us?
恐惧 恐惧 害怕什么
Fear. Fear? Fear of what?
像狗一样害怕主人
As a dog fears its master.
但狗也渴望服务主人
But a dog is also keen to serve its master.
我担心我们没有服务的机会
I fear we have no service.
小伙子 一罐酒 快点
Boy, a flagon of wine. Speed.
这里再来一杯酒
Another tankard here.
很好 中尉
Well there you are, Lieutenant.
你现在拥有34匹马和59匹母马
You are now the undisputed possessor of 34 horses and 59 mares.
那么 你会怎么处理它们
So, what will you do with them?
送给我的好朋友 上尉吗
Make a gift of them to my good friend, the captain?
还是会留在这个地方
Or will you stay on in these parts?
我有很好的理由留下
I have excellent reasons for staying on.
这个小伙子相信他自己陷入了爱河
The boy believes himself to be in love.
可以问一下是和谁吗
May one ask with whom?
没有秘密 是伊洛娜女伯爵
It's no secret. The Countess llona.
他们要结婚了
They are to be married. Has she returned? I'd no idea.
祝贺你
My heartiest congratulations. Thank you.
上尉 是的 中士 怎么了
Captain. Yes, Sergeant, what is it?
是马戏团的那个吉卜赛女孩 先生
It's the gypsy girl, sir, from the circus.
她在外面 情况很糟糕
We've got her outside. She's in a horrible state sir.
血全被抽光了
Blood's all gone.
你在说什么 血全被抽光了 她白得像白垩
What are you talking about? Drained out of her. She's as white as chalk.
村民们都吓坏了
The villagers are getting frightened.
齐扎 我的小甜心
Ziza, my little dumpling.
你认识上尉吗 我和他有过一面之缘
You know the Captain? I've made his acquaintance.
但你还没认识托特中尉
But one acquaintance you haven't made is Lieutenant Toth.
那个即将娶一个贵族出身的女士的年轻人
The young man who stands but an inch away from marriage to a lady of noble birth.
他们会是一个不错的夫妇
They'll make a fine pair.
但不如这对更配吧
But not as fine a pair as these?
这位女士可真是机智风趣
The lady has a sizzling wit.
陆军上尉 什么事 中士
Captain! Yes, Sergeant, what is it?
好的 诸位请恕我离开一会儿 我要去看看我的狗
Very well. Excuse me, gentlemen. My watchdog calls.
我马上回来
I shall return.
那么 带我去看看这具失血惨死的尸体吧
Come on, then, take me to this bloodless corpse of yours.
她表演得非常出色
She's very good.
再来一次
More!
你想要她吗
Do you want her?
齐扎
Ziza?
不 她是给你的 我的朋友
No, she's for you, my friend.
你更需要她
Your need is greater.
今晚不行
Not tonight.
不 你今晚需要她
No, you have need of her tonight.
可我已经有主了
But I'm spoken for.
告诉我 多比 我很好奇
Tell me, Dobi. I am curious to know.
你这个地位和权力如此之高的人
A man of your position and authority
为什么从未结过婚呢
why have you never got married?
你不相信婚姻吗 它适合一些人
Don't you believe in it? It fits some people.
我认为你应该结婚
I think you should be married.
和伊丽莎白女伯爵结婚吧
To the Countess Elisabeth.
她自♥由♥自在 经验丰富
She's free, well-seasoned
我们可以办一个双重婚礼
We shall have a double wedding!
你要为此干杯吗
Will you drink to that?
为什么要成为一个女人的奴隶 当你可以拥有任何人
Why be a slave to one woman when you can have anyone?
电影精选列表