别
Don't
多比 茱莉
Dobi! Julie!
你们做了什么
What have you done?
多比
Dobi.
她在哪里 谁
Where is she? Who?
那个女孩 你的女仆
The girl, your chambermaid.
看着我 多比
Look at me, Dobi.
看着我
Look at me.
你女儿会说什么
And what will your daughter say?
她明天就到了
She arrives tomorrow
而你会像她一样年轻
and she'll find you as young as she is.
她会来吗
Will she?
你 出去
Come on, you. Out!
放开我
Let me go!
放开我
Let me go!
放开我
Let me go!
你……求求你
You Please!
放开我
Let me go!
求求你 求求你 放开我
Please, please, let me go!
哈哈 你在这里
Ha ha. There you are.
哦 你满意了吗
Ooh. Are you satisfied?
就像你对你的图书馆满意一样
As you are with your library.
和我一起骑马吧
Come ride with me.
不 不 不 这些生物让我感到害怕
No, no, no the creatures terrify me.
但我为了怕你走失
But I brought you
带了地图给你
a map for fear of losing you.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你今晚能和我们一起共进晚餐
The Countess would deem it a pleasure
伊丽莎白女伯爵会感到高兴
if you would dine with us tonight.
不要那么悲伤
Don't look so miserable.
伊洛娜清晨到达了
The fair llona arrived at dawn.
我还没见过她
I haven't seen her yet.
她一直跟她母亲呆在一起
She's been closeted with her mother.
我会说服她的
I'm persuaded.
我们七点吃晚饭
We dine at seven.
再见
Bye!
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
你觉得我们的新邻居会不会被我吸引
Do you think our new neighbour will find me irresistible?
有谁能抵挡你的魅力呢
Is there anyone who can resist you?
茱莉
Julie.
我们很走运
We're in luck.
伯爵夫人 因与女儿的重聚而感动
The Countess is overcome with the reunion with her daughter,
今晚将在房♥间里用餐
and will take dinner in her room.
好的 女儿呢
Good. And the daughter?
她等会下来
She'll be down.
你们两位应该见过面吧
You two have met, I believe?
亲爱的小姐 你还记得我吗
My dear young lady, do you remember me?
我亲爱的法比奥先生
My dear Master Fabio.
我变化这么大了吗
Have I changed so much?
就像一朵花从蕾变成花朵一样
As a flower changes from bud to bloom.
根本认不出来了
Past recognition.
这是我的年轻朋友伊姆雷·托特
This is my young friend Imre Toth.
我母亲提到过你
My mother has spoken of you.
我相信你的父亲和我父亲是最亲密的朋友
I believe your father and mine were the closest of friends.
你母亲 希望她没什么大碍
Your mother, I hope she's not too unwell.
只是感到疲倦
Merely fatigued.
她希望我们不要想她
She wishes us to remove her from our minds,
今晚好好享受
and to enjoy ourselves this evening.
那我们就开饭吧
Shall we eat, then?
那是你母亲的椅子
That Is your mother's chair.
是的 当然
Yes, of course!
你还记得你在这里的生活吗
Can you remember any of your life here?
记得很多事情
Yes many things.
特别是一件事 我离开的那一天
One story in particular. The day of my departure.
我为新来的人敬酒
I offer a toast to the new arrival.
敬酒
A toast.
在她亲爱的父亲喜欢的酒中
In the wine so loved by her dear father.
他说不仅是味道 还有颜色…公牛血的颜色
Not only the taste, he used to say but the colour the colour of bulls' blood.
伊洛娜
llona!
请继续你迷人的故事
Pray continue with your delightful story.
我想不起来了 你离开的那天
I cannot remember. The day of your departure.
是的 我当时在湖里游泳
Yes, I was swimming in the lake,
看到一个男人在岸边剪玫瑰
when I spied a man on the bank cutting roses.
最好的 纯种的花朵
The finest, full-blooded blooms.
是谁呢
Who could it be?
园丁吗
The gardener?
不 他的举止太端正了
No, he was too upright of bearing.
小偷吗
A thief?
他离我太远了 我没认出他来
He was just too far away from me to recognize him.
而且我不好意思从水里出来
And modesty forbade me from leaving the water.
后来 我看到了同样的玫瑰在我母亲的卧室里
Later, I saw the same roses in my mother's bedroom.
我问她是谁送给她的
I asked her who had given them to her.
她说 我的一个秘密情人
And she said, One of my secret lovers.
迷人
Enchanting.
我很困惑 她是什么意思
I was confused. What could she mean?
她答应我长大后会告诉我
She promised to tell me when I grew up.
今晚在来用餐之前
And tonight, before I came down to dinner
我已经找到了答案
I had my answer.
那个人的名字是
And the name of the man
多比叔叔
It was Uncle Dobi!
但是我已经谈够了自己了
But I have talked enough about myself.
帮我重新认识我的家
Help me rediscover my home
告诉我关于你的生活 计划和家庭
and tell me about your life, your plans and your family.
我真的不知道从哪里开始
I really don't know where to begin.
多比叔叔
Uncle Dobi!
不 我想出去
No! I want to get out!
我想出去
I want to get out!
这边走
This way.
非常好
Very nice.
拉斐尔 你喜欢吗 拉斐尔
Raphael, do you like it? Raphael?
喜欢
Yes.
我喜欢
I like it.
我爷爷
My grandfather.
他的弱点是女人
His weakness was women.
他死在了一名厨房♥女仆的怀里
He died in the arms of a kitchen maid.
那我向他致敬
Then I salute him.
这是唯一的死法
It's the only way to die.
他的妻子
His wife.
毫无疑问 她是当时的大美人
No doubt a great beauty of her time.
嘘 小声点 经过我母亲的房♥间
Shh. Quietly past my mother's room.
这是你的父亲吗
And this is your father?
他曾是多么勇敢和慷慨的人啊
What a brave and generous man he was.
是的
Yes.
他看起来和你记忆中的一样吗
Does he look as you remember him?
差不多
Much the same.
跟我来 快点
Come with me. Come, quickly.
你现在会和你母亲住在这里吗 还是回维也纳
Will you live here now with your mother, or return to Vienna?
我还没决定 而你呢
I haven't decided yet. And you?
我已经感觉这是我的家了
I feel already this is my home.
我生命中的第一个真正的家
The first proper home of my life.
但是战争还没有结束 我可能会被召回服役
But the war is not yet over and I may be recalled to duty.
但在那之前 我会留下来的
But until that happens, I shall stay.
如果你离开 我向你发誓 我会带上我的马
And if you leave, I swear to you I shall take my horses.
全部的吗 全部的 然后跟着你走
All of them? All of them. And follow you.
但我不配得到这样的牺牲
But I am unworthy of such a sacrifice.
让我来评判这个
Let me be the judge of that.
不行 我们要考虑自己的声誉
No. We have our reputations to think of.
我们才刚刚认识 什么时候我能再见你
We've only just met. When can I see you again?
周日 我们一起骑马去
Sunday. We'll ride together on Sunday.
两天 不可能
Two days? Impossible!
电影精选列表