但如果那个女人具备所有美德呢
But if that woman embodies all the virtues?
情妇 朋友和母亲合一 这样的女人存在吗
Mistress, friend and mother in one? Does such a woman exist?
你知道她存在
You know she does.
而我已经找到了她
And I have found her.
那么你确实是幸运的
Then you are blessed indeed.
但同时也很脆弱 为什么
But also vulnerable. How so?
因为你被爱情的光芒所迷惑 看不见一个人在黑暗中悄悄接近你
Being so dazzled by the light of your love, that you cannot see a man steal upon you in the dark.
要不买♥♥些珠子 或者土耳其匕♥首♥
Will you buy some beads? Or a Turkish dagger?
来保护你免受敌人侵害
To protect you from your enemies?
我为什么会有敌人呢
Why should I have enemies?
所有男人都会有敌人
All men have enemies.
但是受祝福的男人更多 因为他们被羡慕
But blessed men more since they are envied.
走开 傻瓜 这是土耳其话
Away, fool! This is Turkish talk.
齐扎
Ziza!
我 上尉
Me, Captain?
我们的年轻朋友对你很有兴趣
Our young friend is much taken with you.
不 不 她是给你的 我的朋友
No, no, she's for you my friend.
来吧 趁你还能享受
Come on, enjoy her while you can.
怎么了
What's the matter?
在想你的情人吗
Thinking of your lady love?
多比
Dobi!
什么笑话 告诉我
What's the joke? Come on, let me in on it.
我和他打了个小赌 关于我
I've made a little bet with him. Over me?
我随时准备和他在一起 他真美
I'll have him any time, he's beautiful.
他赌不会被你悄悄带进城♥堡♥
That he can't get you into the castle unseen.
城♥堡♥ 你赢了 我不会去那里
The castle? You win the bet I'm not going there.
为什么不去
Why not?
你没听说他们都说伊丽莎白女伯爵是个巫婆吗
Haven't you heard what they are saying about the Countess?
没有 她是个巫婆
No She's a witch
一个巫婆
A witch?
巴索瑞家族的人都是巫婆
All the Bathorys are witches.
他们的祖先是个七头龙
Sold their souls to the devil.
其中最恶毒的就是伊丽莎白女伯爵
Their ancestor was a seven-headed dragon.
不要去 齐扎
No Ziza!
如果你和我们一起去
And the worst of them all is the Countess Elisabeth.
我给你50个克朗 50个克朗
50 coronas if you come with us. 50?
那她能保护我免受巫婆的伤害
And my protection from the witch.
答应了 答应了
Promise? Promise.
好吧 我从来不相信流言蜚语
Well. I was never one to listen to gossip.
来吧
Come on.
去哪儿 我们去城♥堡♥
Come on where? We are going.
快点 等一下 我的帽子
Come on. Just a minute. My hat.
再见
Goodbye.
请原谅
Forgive me.
帮帮我
Help me.
嘘
Ssh!
多比 安静
Dobi! Quiet.
齐扎
Ziza!
嘘
Ssh!
齐扎
Ziza!
我们在哪里 对
Where are we? Yes.
我们要那个方向走
We're going that way.
我不走那个方向 我会走这个方向
I don't go that way, I don't go that way. I go that way.
我们要走那条路
Down that way we go.
嘘 多比 嘘
Shh! Dobi. Shh!
嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh. Shh!
玩得开心 我的小宝贝
Have fun, my little one!
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, darling.
英勇的上尉 我把你误认为是鬼魂了
The gallant Captain. I mistook you for a ghost.
我把你误认为是恶棍 几乎砍了你的喉咙
And I mistook you for a villain and damn near cut your throat.
你有什么事
What's your business?
嗯 我找到了一张非常有趣的地图
Err Well I found a most intriguing map,
标出了我从未知道的门和通道
that marks doors and passages that I never knew existed.
我一直在追踪它们 看
I've been tracing them. Look!
在这个时候
At this hour?
晚上我的头脑最清醒
My mind is most alert at night.
人们都在睡觉
While people sleep.
好吧 你想怎么做就怎么做 但要待在图书馆里
Well do as you please but keep to the library.
不要乱闯 你可能会吓到某个人
Don't go prowling, you might frighten somebody.
或者自己成为鬼魂
Or end up a ghost myself.
你欺骗了我
You cheated me.
你知道会发生这种事 却让我成为了傻瓜
You knew this would happen and you've made a fool of me.
不 我保证
No, I promise.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我们应该做♥爱♥吗
That we should make love?
现在 就像你这样
Now, as you are?
就像两个老傻瓜互相摸索
Like two old fools fumbling at each other?
别这么残忍♥ 帮帮我
Don't be cruel. Help me.
我为什么要帮你
Why should I help you?
你不是想要他吗 是 伊姆雷
You don't want me it's him, Imre.
你在想着他 想着明天怎么找他
It's him you're thinking about and how you'll look for him tomorrow.
但你还是需要我 不是吗
But you still need me, don't you?
就像妓♥女♥需要她的拉皮条一样
As a whore needs her pander.
但有一个客人不要你
But there's just one customer
不管你年轻还是老 你的小情人也是
who doesn't want you, young or old your little lover.
我会让你看看
I'll show you.
来看他 不
Come and watch him No!
在他的满足中
in his satisfaction,
和一个真正的年轻女人
with a real young woman.
现在 躺在我的床上
Now, lying on my bed
和城里最便宜的妓♥女♥做♥爱♥
coupling with the cheapest whore in town.
不 我不想看 来吧
No. I don't want to see him. Come!
来吧 看看
Come. See.
你的年轻情人
Your young lover.
伊姆雷
Imre!
拿去吧
With that.
你想玩什么把戏
What's your game?
让我跟一个不想要我的小混♥蛋♥在一起
Pushing me onto a little bastard, who doesn't want me?
怎么了 他做不到吗 你应该给他上上课
What's the matter can't he do it? You ought to give him a few lessons.
我浪费了整个晚上…… 闭嘴 待在那里
A whole night I've wasted Shut up and stay in there!
我要我的钱
I want my money!
这是你安排的 不 不是我安排的
You arranged it. No, I didn't.
安静点
Be quiet!
是你把那个婊♥子♥带进来的
You brought that slut in here.
很好 你真体贴
Good, how very thoughtful of you.
伊姆雷不需要她 我需要她
Imre doesn't need her I do!
把她带给我
Bring her to me.
现在
Now!
现在
Now!
那我的钱呢
Where's my money, then?
钱在哪里 他睡着了不是我的错
Where is it? It's not my fault he's asleep.
我要我的50个克朗 你听到了吗 我要我的钱
I want my 50 coronas. Did you hear me? I want my money!
一百 给更好的客户
A hundred? For a better client.
你在这儿没玩儿好——现在你该好好玩儿了
You had no fun here you should now.
不是男人 是女人
It's not a man, it's a woman.
她可能要求一些特殊服务
She may ask some special favours.
要是一百的话 我可以应对整个土耳其的后宫
For a hundred, I'd take on a whole Turkish harem.
多比
Dobi!
多比 看着我 我和以前一样做了 可没用
Dobi Look at me! I did the same as before and it didn't work.
我不知道 也许它不再起作用了
I don't know maybe it doesn't work anymore
等等 那本书 什么书
Wait! The book. What book?
这是你在找的吗
Is this What you're looking for?
如果你杀了我 你的女主人就永远不会知道真♥相♥
If you kill me your mistress will never know the truth.
放开他
Leave him.
别相信他 相信我 我会帮你选出伯爵夫人
Don't trust him. Trust me and I'll help you choose Countess.
让他说话
Let him speak.
血祭的章节 是的 是的 我读过了
The chapter on blood sacrifices. Yes, yes, I've read it.
但是不够仔细 上尉 But not far enough Captain
否则您不会犯如此简单的错误
or you wouldn't have made such a simple mistake.
它非常清楚地写着
It states quite clearly,
为了恢复青春和美貌
电影精选列表