来吧
Come on.
对不起
Sorry.
法警召唤了他
The bailiff summoned him.
伯爵希望他在遗嘱公布时在场
It was the Count's wish that he should be here for the will.
伯爵夫人
Countess,
你的丈夫答应给我工作
your husband promised me work.
滚开 走开
Be off! Away with you!
我妻子和孩子在挨饿
My wife and boys are starving.
求你 你答应过的
In God's name, you promised.
你答应过
You promised!
下去 快点下去
Down! Get off there, come on!
他们把他撞倒了
They've run over him!
父亲
Father!
快点
Come on!
来吧 你在等什么
Well, come on! What are you waiting for?
父亲
Father!
恶魔女人
Devil woman!
恶魔 恶魔
Devil, devil!
现在 在我们进行
Now, before we
正式业务之前 我要介绍一下伊姆雷·托特
proceed to business, may I present Imre Toth.
他是你丈夫晚期好友托特将军的儿子
The son of your husband's late friend, General Toth.
伊丽莎白·纳达斯迪女伯爵
The Countess Elisabeth Nadasdy.
城♥堡♥的管家多比上尉
Captain Dobi, the steward of the castle.
历史学家法比奥先生
Master Fabio, the historian.
以及女伯爵的随从朱莉
And the Countess's companion, Julie.
还有一位未到的人是 她
One person not yet arrived is one,
女伯爵的女儿
the Countess's daughter.
她的父亲在临终前曾派人去找她 可惜为时已晚
Her father sent for her when he knew he was dying but alas, too late.
好了 好了 我们开始吧
Yes, yes, let's get on with it.
请
Please.
费伦茨·纳达斯迪伯爵的遗嘱
The last will and testament of Count Ferencz Nadasdy.
给多比上尉
To Captain Dobi,
我遗赠我的武器和军装
I bequeath my arms and uniforms.
给茱莉·森特斯
To Julie Szentes,
1000克朗和终身食宿在我的家中
1,000 coronas and food and lodging in my home for the rest of her days.
给法比奥先生 我的图书馆
To Master Fabio, my library.
给我最亲爱的朋友和战友的儿子伊姆雷·托特
To Imre Toth, the son of my dearest friend and army companion,
他曾与我一起英勇战斗 不止一次地救过我的生命
who fought gallantly with me and saved my life on more than one occasion.
我遗赠我的马厩和所有马匹以及小屋给他
I bequeath my famous stable with all the horses and the cottage.
给我心爱的妻子伊丽莎白
To my beloved wife Elisabeth,
我的财产和领地
my fortunes and estates, to
分配给我们唯一的孩子伊洛娜
To be divided equally with our only child, llona.
唔 我们必须尊重他的遗愿
Well, we must respect his wishes.
女伯爵 我为迟到道歉
Countess, I must apologize for my late arrival.
我的马掉了一只鞋
My horse lost a shoe.
现在 你有足够的马蹄铁
Well, now you have all the horseshoes you need
还有马
and the horses.
既然我们是新邻居
Since we are new neighbours,
毫无疑问我们将会互相经常见面
doubtless we shall see much of each other.
我将感到荣幸
The honour will be mine.
每年半公斤的烟草
half a kilo of tobacco yearly.
桑德雷家族 每月额外五福林 以及我的小屋
The Sendrey family, five forints extra money monthly, and my cottage.
你想看看这些马厩吗
Do you wish to see these stables?
当然 跟我来
Indeed. Come this way.
每个月额外五福林
five forints extra money monthly
还有给米克洛什·森德里
And to Miklos Sendrey,
每年赠送我的象牙烟斗之一 加上半公斤烟草
one of my ivory pipes, with half a kilo of tobacco yearly.
看来你继承了一家不错的图书馆
It seems you've inherited a fine library.
这是这个地区最好的
The best in the land.
你无法想像我的喜悦
You cannot imagine my delight.
这边走
This way.
还有你 朋友 我觉得你也是位学者
And you, my friend. You too. I feel. are a scholar.
我不知道 我尽可能多地阅读
I don't know. I try to read as much as I can.
她在拿什么
What was she carrying?
一盘炭火
A pan of coals.
寡妇和孤独愚者的慰藉
The solace of widows and lonely fools.
它能让冰冷的床变热
It makes cold beds hot.
冰冷的床变热
Cold beds hot!
但是还有更糟的地方可以住 等某个人回来时
But there are worse places to live and when one returns
她离开多久了
Has she been away long?
从她六岁起
Since she was six years old.
他们送她去维也纳逃避可怕的土耳其人
They sent her to Vienna to escape the dreaded Turks.
但我听说上帝眷顾她 她是个大美人
But I'm told that God has favoured her, she's a great beauty.
在这座城♥堡♥里当了二十年的管家 他女主人的保护者
Twenty years a steward of this castle, protector of his lady.
而我得到了什么 两套盔甲和一箱旧制♥服♥
And what do I get? Two suits of armour and a trunk full of old uniforms.
哈
Ha!
你期望什么
What did you expect?
你认为他是个傻瓜吗
Did you think he was a fool?
你当然是对的
You're right, of course.
事实上他留给我的
Who am I to complain when in truth,
是最珍贵的礼物
he has left me the greatest prize of all?
我没有意识到我被遗赠给了你
I did not realise I was bequeathed to you.
好了 你现在自♥由♥了
Well you're free now.
我可以自己选择了
To choose whom I please.
你想让我自焚 贱♥人♥
You wish me to burn myself, wench?
快 拿冷水来
Quickly. Cold water!
我有对手了吗 也许是新邻居
Have I a rival? Our new neighbour, perhaps?
女伯爵 我爱你已经有20年了
Countess, I've loved you for 20 years,
我一直耐心等待着这一天
I've waited patiently for this day.
请走开 我想洗澡
Please go, I wish to take my bath.
离我远点
Leave me.
现在凉快了 夫人
It's cooler now, madam.
凉快
Cooler?
给我削一个桃子
Peel me a peach.
你在干什么
What are you trying to do?
想把我的房♥间变成猪圈吗
Turn my room into a pigsty?
我的手被烫了 滚出去
My hands are burned. Get out!
走
Go!
多比
Dobi!
朱莉
Julie!
血
The blood.
那个女孩的血
The girl's blood!
把她带给我
Bring her to me.
你们要干什么
What do you want with her?
把那个女孩带给我
Bring the girl to me!
拜托了
Please.
找点别的玩意儿去吧 失陪了
Find some other amusement for yourself. Excuse me.
朱莉……
Julie
朱莉 你会帮我吗
Julie, you'll help me?
你会帮我 朱莉
You'll help me, Julie?
好的 我自己去找她
All right. I'll fetch her myself.
带我去她的房♥间 现在
Take me to her room. Now.
不要害怕
Don't be frightened.
玫瑰环
Ring-a-ring o'roses,
口袋里塞满了花朵
A pocket full of posies,
哈啾 哈啾 我们都倒下了
A-tishoo! A-tishoo! We all fall down.
玫瑰环
Ring-a-ring o'roses,
口袋里塞满了花朵
A pocket full of posies,
哈啾 哈啾 我们都倒下了
A-tishoo! A-tishoo! We all fall down.
她昨晚去了女伯爵的房♥间
She went up to the Countess's room last night
然后就再也没见到她了
and that's the last I saw of her.
她的床没有睡过
Her bed isn't slept in.
上尉 你见到我女儿了吗
Captain, have you seen my daughter?
泰莉 女伯爵的女仆
Teri, the Countess's chambermaid.
她不见了
She's disappeared.
我好担心
I'm so worried.
我怎么知道她在哪里
How should I know where she is?
去妓院找找
Try the whorehouse.
她永远不会去那里的 她是个纯洁的女孩
She'd never do that. She's a pure girl.
如果她在妓院 他会知道的
He'd know if she was in the whorehouse.