那就明天吧
Tomorrow, then.
但是晚些 等别人都睡了再来
But late, when the others are asleep.
来小塔下面的那个小门
Come to the small door below the tower.
我会在窗户里放一支蜡烛
I will put a candle in the window.
那意味着一切顺利
That will mean all is well.
但是现在你必须离开
But now you must go.
告诉我 保姆 你觉得我们的小姐怎么样
Tell me, Nanny, how do you find our little mistress?
她不是超出了你最疯狂的想像吗
Has she not exceeded your wildest dreams?
哪方面 法比奥先生
In what way, Master Fabio?
任何方面 一个
In every way. A girl of
年仅19岁 举止 机智和礼仪都如此成熟的女孩
barely 19 years so mature of bearing, wit and manners.
确实
Indeed.
你知道 有一件事让我感到困惑
You know, one thing puzzles me.
我一直认为她像她的父亲
I always thought she resembled her father.
现在她和她的母亲一模一样
Now she's the image of her mother.
难道你不和我有同样的感受吗
Or don't you share my feelings?
我想你老了 法比奥先生 记忆已经混淆了
I think you grow old, Master Fabio,
那就算了
and your memory's confused.
没人愿意
Then let that pass.
和一个保姆争吵
One never quarrels with a nurse.
除非他想要挨一巴掌
Unless one wants a box on the ears.
走吧 安静点
Come on. Quietly.
安静
Quietly.
这不可能
It's impossible
亲爱的
My darling.
我以为这一天永远不会结束
I thought the day would never end.
说你爱我
Say you love me.
说 好的
Say it. Yes.
好的 好的 我爱你
Yes, yes I love you.
是的
Yes.
朱莉
Julie!
朱莉
Julie!
朱莉
Julie!
伯爵夫人
Countess?
朱莉 请不要让他看到我这样
Julie, please don't let him see me like this.
把他赶走 朱莉 请把他赶走
Send him away, please Julie! Send him away!
快来看 集市上有马戏团的所有表演
Roll up, everybody! All the fun of the circus in the marketplace tonight.
看动物——狮子 猴子 骆驼
See the animals lions, monkeys, camels.
看印度魔术师赤脚踩钉子
The Indian fakir walking on nails.
看世界上最胖的女人
The fattest woman in the world.
加入吉普赛人跳舞的行列
Join the gypsies dancing.
快来看 集市上有马戏团的所有表演
Roll up! Roll up! All the fun of the circus in the marketplace tonight!
音乐
Music.
你不想看我年轻吗
Don't you want to see me young again?
这样你就可以和年轻的军官做♥爱♥了
So that you can make love to young officers?
我宁愿你现在这样
I'd rather have you as you are.
也不要看到你像妓院里的妓♥女♥一样卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥
Than see you parading like some jaded slut from the whorehouse.
至少年龄有尊严
At least there's dignity in age.
你很残忍♥ 你从来没有爱过我
You are cruel. You have never loved me.
我爱过你
Yes, I've loved you.
但你看不到会发生什么 你会变疯
But can't you see what will happen? You'll go insane.
或者法警会抓你并绞死你
Or the bailiffs will take you and hang you.
如果发生那种情况
If that should happen
不要忘记 你会和我一起在那里
then don't forget you'll be there next to me.
你和他说话了吗
Have you spoken to him?
是的 亲爱的 他没有生气
Yes, my dear. He was not offended.
我告诉他你离开是因为听到你母亲呼唤你
I told him you left because you heard your mother calling for you.
他希望你今天和他一起去骑马 就像你们约定的那样
And he hopes you'll go riding with him today as you arranged.
和他一起骑马
Riding with him?
但我怎么能去呢
But how can I?
我怎么能和他一起骑马
How can I go riding with him?
朱莉
Julie.
你要给我找个人 把她带来
You will find me someone and bring her here.
好的 女伯爵
Yes, Countess.
但首先 告诉我
But first, tell me what
我们真正的女儿怎么样了 有什么消息吗
what news of the little one, our real daughter?
我好担心 她应该已经到这里了
I'm so anxious. She should be here by now.
但多比上尉没有告诉你吗
But didn't Captain Dobi tell you?
她本应该过河的地方淹水了
The Danube flooded where she would've crossed.
可怜的孩子
My poor child.
她很安全
She is quite safe.
现在 朱莉 照我的吩咐去做
Now, Julie, do as I ask.
女伯爵
Countess.
女伯爵要算命吗
Will the Countess have her fortune told?
她已经走了两天了 还没有任何消息
Two days she's been gone and no news of her.
如果你问我 女伯爵知道她发生了什么事
If you ask me the Countess knows what's happened to her.
是啊 告诉他老巫婆以前是怎样对待她的吧
Yes, tell him how the old witch used to treat her.
告诉他她曾经是如何烧她 打她的
Tell him how she used to burn her and hit her.
没错 是这样
Yes, that's right, she did.
安静
Quiet!
你们这些愚昧的人
You stupid, ignorant people.
对女伯爵要表示点尊重
Show a bit of respect for the Countess.
我们为什么要尊重她
Why should we?
因为她提供我们食物和温暖的厨房♥
For food and the warmth of this kitchen.
还有她的士兵保护你们不受土耳其人和土匪的伤害
And her soldiers who protect you from the Turks and the outlaws.
你们这些不知感恩的家伙
You ungrateful lot.
你们知道吗 你们是村子里的羡慕对像
You're the envy of the village, you know that?
所以满足一下 保持嘴巴闭上
So be satisfied and keep your mouths shut.
我只是想再次见到我的泰莉
I just want to see my Teri again.
我的小女孩
My little girl.
我只想再见她一面 活生生的
I just want to see her again. Alive.
她会出现的 他们总是会出现的
She'll turn up. They always do.
可能躲在森林里什么的
Probably hiding out in the forest somewhere.
不管怎样 你还有多少个孩子
Anyway, how many other children have you got?
七个
Seven.
那你还担心什么
Well, what are you worrying about?
你都分不清哪个是哪个了
You won't know the difference!
我看到你生命中的新恋情
I see a new love in your life.
他将消除你丧偶的黑色面纱
He will lift away the black veil of your widowhood.
你的内心将再次年轻
And you will be young in your heart again.
谢谢你 我的孩子
Thank you, my child.
茱莉
Julie.
美丽
Beautiful!
太美了
It's beautiful.
太美了
It's beautiful.
原谅我昨晚的行为
Forgive me for last night?
茱莉已经向我解释了一切
Julie explained everything.
你母亲怎么样了
How's your mother?
好了一点点
A little better.
但还是被关在房♥间里
But still confined to her room.
是的
Yes.
我父亲去世了 我回家了
My father's death. My own homecoming.
她会好起来的
She'll be better.
她会 好得非常好的
She'll be very much better.
你 什么
Your Yes?
你真美
You're so beautiful.
跳
Jump!
看那个 是啊
Just look at that! Yes!
那是什么
What is it!?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing
我只是还没有习惯自己的好运而已
I just can't get used to my good fortune, that's all.
两周前我还只是个年轻的士兵和我的部队一起
Two weeks ago I was just another young soldier with my unit.
现在
And here I am,
我成了一个有钱人
a man Of some means.
我身旁有一位最美丽的女人
With a most beautiful woman at my side.
我很幸运能和你在一起
I share your good fortune.
但是你真的爱我吗
But can you really love me?
当然爱 你为什么问这么傻的问题
Of course I can. Why do you ask such a silly question?
因为你是一位年轻的伯爵夫人
Because you're a young Countess
电影精选列表