For the restoration of youth and beauty,
只能使用处♥女♥的血液
only the blood of a virgin may be used.
她是个普通妓♥女♥
She was a common whore.
嗯 你这个傻瓜
Well You fool.
谢谢您 法比奥先生 感谢您的学识
Thank you, Master Fabio for your scholarship on the matter.
您的功绩将被铭记
You shall not go unrewarded.
伯爵夫人 如果需要我的帮助 我对这个话题很感兴趣
Countess, if I can assist at any time I find the whole subject most enthralling.
谢谢
Thank you.
多比 明天你要弥补你的错误
Dobi, tomorrow you will make good your mistake.
记住 要找个处♥女♥
A virgin, remember?
你疯了 信任他 为什么
You're mad to trust him. Why?
让他活在恐惧中 这样他就永远不会背叛我们
Let him live in fear for his life. That way he will never betray us.
长官 这个 长官
Sir! Look at this one, sir!
感受一下这双臂和这双腿的肌肉
Feel the muscles of these arms and sir, these thighs.
它们可以拉动任何马车的重量
They could pull the weight of any carriage.
这对胸部是坚固的柚木
And these breasts are breasts of solid teak.
她可以比我认识的任何人工作更长时间
Why she can work longer hours than anyone I know.
只要100克朗 真是个好交易 而且 先生 我告诉你 -
A bargain, sir, for 100 coronas, and what is more, sir, I tell you -
她也很愿意
she's willing as well!
不
No.
这个要多少钱 什么
How much for this one? What?
就这个
This one here.
山羊价值25克朗
年轻的伯莎 如果你带来一只山羊 可以免费送给你
Young Bertha? You can have her for free, if you take a goat for 25 coronas.
她曾经和男人在一起吗 你在开玩笑吗
Has she ever been with a man? Are you joking?
你能想像有人想和她在一起吗
Can you imagine anybody wanting to?
我要带她走
I'll take her.
快上车 上车
come on gm, up you go, up you go.
好了 走吧 走吧 跟上他
All right, go on. Go on, off with him.
现在我们还有两个 还有两个美女
And now we have two more. Two more beauties.
女伯爵
Countess.
对不起打扰您 我在找您的女儿
I'm sorry to disturb you, I was looking for your daughter.
她早早地出门采花了
She went out early, to gather some flowers.
谢谢 请留下
Thank you. Please stay.
我想我们有很多话要说
We have much to talk about, I think.
没错
Yes, indeed.
我本来想早些和你谈的 但是有人告诉我你生病了
I wanted to speak to you before but one told me of your illness.
看到你好了我很高兴
I'm very happy to see you better.
我今天感觉好了一些 但还不太好
I'm better today but I am not well.
你能理解最近几天的打击吧
The shock of the past few days you understand.
当然
Of course.
会有人告诉你
llona will have told you
说你恋爱了 想结婚
That you are in love and wish to be married?
我真心希望你能同意
I sincerely hope that you approve.
我已故的丈夫一直希望你
It was always my late husband's wish that you,
他最亲密的朋友的儿子 能有一天见到我们的女儿
the son of his dearest friend, would one day meet our daughter.
可惜他没能活到那一天
Alas, he did not live to see it.
但是 你让他的遗孀很高兴
However, you've made his widow very happy.
女伯爵 我保证
I promise you, Countess,
会珍爱你的女儿 直到永远
I shall honour and cherish one for the rest of my days.
来吧
Come to me.
我的儿子
My son.
法比奥 怎么了
Fabio, what's the matter?
我必须和你紧急谈话
I had to speak to you urgently.
你今天见过她吗 没有 我正要去找她
Have you seen one today? No I was just going to look for her.
如果你找不到她 不要失望
Don't be disappointed if you can't find her.
什么
What?
我现在不能说 法比奥
I can't talk now. Fabio?
晚饭后见我
Meet me tonight after supper.
法比奥
Fabio?
法比奥
Fabio!
可怜的人
Poor man.
博学的学者 智慧的追寻者
Brilliant scholar. Seeker of wisdom.
他读了所有那些书……
He read all those books
了解所有事情 但是现在……
knew everything. But now..
他一无所知
He knows nothing.
你杀了他
You killed him.
你杀了他 因为他知道你和伯爵夫人的事情
You killed him because he knew something about you and the Countess.
他本来要告诉我的 但是你阻止了他
He was going to tell me but you stopped him.
现在听好 你这个年轻小子
Now Listen To Me, you young whelp.
你来到这里占领了马厩 没关系 你可以继续使用它们
You came here took the stables, all right, keep them.
但伯爵夫人是我的 我等了20年……
But the Countess is mine, I've waited 20 years
那就拿走她吧 我不想要她
Take her then! I don't want her.
我爱的是伊洛娜…… 伊洛娜
It's llona i love.. llona?
是的 她在哪里
Yes! Where is she?
你想见她 你想见你的新娘吗
You want to see her? You want to see your bride?
是的
Yes!
你将会见到她最迷人的一面
So you shall, in all her glory.
跟我来
Come with me.
茱莉 是你吗
Julie? Is that you?
茱莉 回答我
Julie? Answer me.
来吧 茱莉
Come, Julie.
伊洛娜
llona.
你的母亲在哪里
Where is your mother?
伯爵夫人伊丽莎白 她在哪里
The Countess Elisabeth, where is she?
伊姆雷
Imre.
血 她在哪里
Blood. Where is she?
忘了她
Forget her.
忘了她吧 忘了她 去哪儿
Forget her. Where?
你杀了她 没有
You've killed her. No.
没有
No.
没有
No.
我是伊丽莎白
I am Elisabeth.
看着我
Look at me.
我的脸 我的身体
My face. My body.
抱着我
Hold me.
血 是谁的血
Blood. Whose blood?
无所谓
No matter.
我为你做的 亲爱的
I did it for you, my darling,
是为了取悦你
to please you.
我就是 一
I am one.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
昨晚你试图背叛我
You tried to be unfaithful to me
连这个都做不到
last night and you couldn't even do that.
你痴迷于我 昨晚
You're obsessed with me. Last night?
你带那个娼妓进来
You brought that whore in here.
你以为我不知道
You think I didn't know.
你以为多比没有告诉我吗
You think Dobi didn't tell me?
他在说谎 是吗
He's lying. Is he?
在那里
There!
你对她做了什么 我
What Have You Done To Her? Me?
我什么也没做
I have done nothing.
你杀了她
You killed her.
有人看到了
And there are witnesses.
多比 有我想要的人
Dobi? As many as I choose.
我的亲爱的
My darling.
你逃不了了
You can't escape now.
我的儿子
My son.
女伯爵被告知了吗
Has the Countess been told?
她很伤心
She took it badly.
法比奥先生受到我们所有人的爱戴
Master Fabio was much loved by us all.
他为什么要这么做
Why did he do it?
伯爵去世了 他们是很老的朋友
The Count's death. They were very old friends.
但当然
But of course
还有另一种可能性
there is another possibility.
命运牌 你是指那个吉卜赛女孩吗
Fortune cards. You mean the gypsy girl?
我在他的桌子抽屉里找到了它们
I found them in the drawer of his desk.
所以你认为他杀了她
So you think he killed her
因为内疚或罪恶感而自杀了
and hanged himself from remorse or guilt?
我明白了
I see.
他对女人有什么习惯
What were his habits with women?
电影精选列表