他曾经向你倾诉过吗
Did he ever confide in you?
没有 这不关我的事
No. None of my business.
我们在牧羊人旅馆从未见过他 你呢
We never saw him at the Shepherd's Inn. Did you?
没有 或许我们见过他会更好 至少这样是健康的
No maybe better if we had, at least it's healthy.
当然了 他可能碰巧遇到了真凶
Of course, he could have stumbled upon the real killer
后来被消音了
who then silenced him.
太牵强了
Too fanciful.
无论如何 我的手下正在城♥堡♥里搜查
Well anyway, my men are searching the castle.
我们应该能了解到一些情况
We should learn something.
你想去哪儿
Where do you think you're going?
我不想呆在这里
I'm not staying here.
这个地方有诅咒
There's a curse on this place.
你回来 还有你那孩子
You come back. And your brat.
没有我的许可 谁也别想走
Nobody leaves without my permission.
明白了吗
Understood?
她在哪里
Where is she?
你们找到她了吗 你们找到我的小孩了吗
Have you found her, have you found my little one?
别担心 没有任何事情
Stop worrying. There's nothing to connect
能将你的女儿和一个吉普赛女孩联♥系♥起来
your daughter and a gypsy girl.
中士 中士 这边
Sergeant! Sergeant! Here!
什么 在哪儿
What? Where?
中士 在这边 怎么了 怎么了
Sergeant! Here! What is it? What is it man?
看这个
Look.
不
No!
不 泰瑞
No! Terri.
其中之一是可怜的齐扎
One of them was poor Ziza.
据说是这样
So I've been told.
他们全都在吗 随便选吧
Are they all present? Take your choice.
如果你需要这些恶棍做仆人 那你肯定有麻烦了
You must have problems if you need these villains for servants.
我们不能挑三拣四 战争把最好的都带走了
We can't pick and choose, the war took the best.
中士 把这些人带到县府去审问
Sergeant take these men to the County House for questioning.
还有这两个
And these two.
其余的人可以留下
The rest can stay.
现在 我要求所有的妇女 不论年龄
Now, I want all the women, young and old,
都要在一小时内离开城♥堡♥
to leave the castle within the hour.
好了 好了 不要慌张 听我说
All right, all right don't panic listen!
事情解决后你们可以回来
You can return as soon as the matter is settled.
现在快点 走吧
Now come on, move yourselves.
来吧 上路
Come along, move.
赶快打包走吧
Go on, start packing, hurry along.
对不起 巴洛上尉
Excuse me, Captain Balogh.
你的意思是包括我和我母亲在内吗
You mean to include my mother and me?
不 不 伯爵夫人 请原谅
No, no, Countess, forgive me.
我相信您和多比上尉会很安全的
I'm sure you'll be safe with Captain Dobi and your fiance.
但他们无法对每个人负责
But they couldn't be responsible for everyone,
而凶手可能会藏在某个地方
and it's just possible that the killer may be in hiding somewhere.
靠近她一点
Stay close to her.
好的
Check.
你被将军将军将死了
You're in check.
哈哈 怎么这么沮丧呢
Ha ha. Come on, what are you so gloomy about?
你难道没有看出发生了什么吗
Don't you see What' happen?
她会变老 渴望着她那些小处♥女♥们
She'll grow old, starved of her little virgin girls.
然后她就是我的了
And she'll be mine.
你可以走了
And you can clear out.
这不是你想要的吗
That's what you want, isn't it?
女伯爵想见你 是我们中的哪一个
The Countess wants to see you. Which one of us?
是你 上尉
You, Captain.
你从一开始就知道这件事
You knew about It from the beginning.
你怎么什么都没说
How could you say nothing?
我想让她开心
I wanted to see her happy.
我带来了她的孩子
I brought her little one into the world.
莫娜
Mona?
真正的莫娜
The real one?
她曾经是如此美丽
She was so beautiful.
我曾经给她讲故事 唱催眠曲让她入睡
I used to tell her stories, sing her to sleep.
但他们不得不把她送走
But they had to send her away.
为什么她没有回来
Why didn't she come back?
他们说她在路上
They said she was on the way.
洪水阻拦了她的回归
It was the flood that stopped her.
听着 茱莉
Listen, Julie.
你也知道 巴洛将军找不到凶手
You know as well as I, Captain Balogh won't find the murderer.
这意味着我们被困在这里
That means we're imprisoned here.
永远被困住了
Trapped forever.
但我没有被困住 这是我的家
But I'm not imprisoned. This is my home.
你想要我做什么
What do you want of me?
我今晚不会睡觉 想着它可能会再次发生
I shan't go to sleep tonight, thinking it might happen again any time.
我们能不能让某个人在城♥堡♥里待命
Couldn't we have someone ready at the castle?
我怎么能让人进去呢 那些守门员不会让他们通过的
How can I get anyone in with the bailiffs at the gate?
但你可以出其不意 你什么事都能做到
But you can outwit them, you can do anything. Anything.
好的
Very well.
多比
Dobi.
你今晚会带来一个人吗
You will bring someone here tonight?
她会在你需要她的时候准备好的
She'll be ready when you need her.
晚安 伯爵夫人
Good night, Countess.
朱莉 我亲爱的
Julie. My dear?
朱莉 多比上尉答应给我从村庄带来一个女孩
Julie, Captain Dobi promised to bring me a girl from the village.
但我担心他可能欺骗了我
But I fear he may have tricked me.
他嫉妒我的美貌
He's jealous of my beauty.
还有我对伊姆雷的爱 你能帮我吗
And my love for Imre. What do you want me to do?
搜索城♥堡♥的每一个房♥间 如果你找到她 不要打扰她
Search the castle, every room and if you find her, don't disturb her.
只是为了安抚我的心情
Just to put my mind at rest.
现在去 赶快
Go now, hurry.
找人吗
Looking for someone?
伯爵夫人很着急
The Countess is anxious.
她在这里 女孩准备好了
She's here. The girl's ready.
晚安 朱莉
Good night, Julie.
保姆
Nanny?
是你 保姆吗
Is it you, Nanny?
我的小宝贝
My little one.
你还记得我吗
You remember me?
记得
Yes.
我记得你
I remember you.
我的孩子 我的宝贝
My child. My baby.
保姆 请帮帮我
Nanny, please help me.
我不知道发生了什么事
I don't know what's happened to me.
我父亲已经去世了 我也没有见到我的母亲
My father is dead, I haven't seen my mother.
你要有耐心 小家伙
You must be patient, my little one.
他们说这是一个 好兆头
They say it's an I omen that we should see each other,
我们应该在我们婚礼当天的早上见面
on the morning of our wedding day.
但我不信迷信
But I'm not superstitious.
你呢 亲爱的
Are you, my darling?
我太开心了
I'm so happy.
多比 我决定推♥翻♥巴洛格上尉的命令 就是今天
Dobi, I've decided to overrule Captain Balogh's orders just for today.
我希望每个人都分享我的幸福并参加仪式
I want everyone to share my happiness and attend the ceremony.
所有女仆人 商人甚至我们友好的法警都要来
All the women servants and tradespeople and even our friendly bailiffs.
还有为每个人准备的饮料
And drinks for everyone.
请您安排一下 好吗
Will you make the arrangements, please?
还有你的
And your
母亲
mother?
她会来参加吗
Will she be attending?
很遗憾 不会
Sadly, no.
她今天真的很不舒服
She's really quite ill today.
我很担心
I am most concerned.
朱莉 你完成后能帮我穿上婚纱吗
Julie, will you, when you've finished, help me with my wedding dress, please?
伊姆雷先生
Master Imre?
伊姆雷先生
Master Imre?
请跟我来 有人想见你
Will you please come with me? There's someone you have to meet.
请
Please?
快点
Hurry!
别害怕 我的爱人
Don't be afraid, my love.
电影精选列表