我们不需要这些东西
We don't need this shit.
来吧 你和我
Come on, you and me.
你说什么?
What do you say?
如果你想分♥裂♥ 就没有难受的感觉
There's no hard feelings if you wanna split.
真的吗?
Like, really?
是的 真的
Yeah, really.
哦
Oh...
去他的
fuck it.
我一直以为我会站在手里拿着枪的模子里死去
I always thought I'd die standing with a gun in my hand.
让我们开始吧
Let's do it.
哦
Oh...
嘿 这些是你的吗?
Hey. Are these yours?
你丢了这些吗?
Did you lose these?
-是的 -是吗?
- Yeah. - Yeah?
嗯嗯
Mm-hm.
你是 你怎么到这儿来的?你一个人在这里吗?
Are you... how did you get here? Are you here by yourself?
妈在这里吗?你♥爸♥爸在这里吗?
Is your mum here? Is your dad here?
还行
OK.
好了 现在一切都会好的
OK, everything's gonna be OK now.
是的 一切都会好的
Yeah, everything's gonna be OK.
好人现在在这里
The good guys are here now.
我们会 我们会没事的
We're gonna be... we're gonna be OK.
哦 哇
Oh, wow!
看起来很酷
That looks so cool.
我能借一下吗?
Can I borrow those?
当我进入太空时 我可以穿吗?
When I go into space, can I wear them?
我不能?
I can't?
拜托
Oh, come on.
嘿 嘘
Hey, shh.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be OK.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be OK.
是的 我保证
Yeah, I promise.
已检测到炸♥弹♥
Bomb detected.
激活轨道炮时请小心
Please take care when activating the orbital cannon.
我和这些事打过仗
I've fought these things.
如果我们把那扇门开着 他们会收费的
If we leave that door open, they're gonna charge in
我们可以把这个做成杀人箱
and we can make this the kill box.
好
Good.
很难想象这么小的东西
Hard to imagine that something so small
造成了这么多的损害
caused so much damage.
我们在这里做的很容易
What we do here is easy.
最困难的是你和它生活在一起
The hard part is you're living with it.
有人在等你回家吗?
You got somebody waiting for you back home?
不要成为一个老战士
Don't end up an old soldier
过着后悔的生活
living a life of regret.
你永远不知道宇宙什么时候会把他们带走
You never know when the universe is gonna take 'em away.
当你找到一个人
When you find someone
别告诉他们我们在这里做什么
don't tell 'em what we do here.
他们再也不会以同样的方式看你了
They'll never look at you the same way again.
轨道大炮在线
Orbital cannon is online.
八千兆充电 七分钟
Eight giga-charge, seven minutes.
开始远程通信检查 3 2 1
Commencing long-range comms check, 3, 2, 1.
这是赖尔
This is Ryle.
有人能听到我说话吗?
Can anyone hear me?
是的 是的 我们读了你
Yeah, yeah, we read you.
我们以为你已经死了
We thought you were dead.
应该更清楚的
Should've known better.
布拉克斯顿还活着吗?
Is Braxton alive?
是的 我是说 我们输了 嗯 马库斯和戈斯
Yeah, I mean, we lost, um, Marcus and Goss.
如果我们不把他们抱在这里 地球将是下一个
If we don't hold 'em here, Earth will be next.
我的西装损坏了
My suit is damaged.
我仍然控制着船尾推进器
I still have control of the aft-thrusters.
我需要选择
I need the options.
轨道炮射出的等离子体
A plasma shot from the orbital cannon
不够强大 无法摧毁那种尺寸的东西
isn't strong enough to destroy something that size.
我知道
I know.
我想靠近并触发自毁
I want to get close and trigger the self-destruct.
别告诉布拉克斯顿
Don't tell Braxton.
他已经认为我死了
He already thinks I'm dead.
我不想再伤害他了
I don't wanna hurt him more.
那你怎么说?
So what do you say?
你觉得我们有机会吗?
Think we have a chance?
这场战争在本质上是上演的
This war has been playin' out in nature
138亿年
for 13.8 billion years.
当两个智能物种碰撞时
When two intelligent species collide
一个总是会主宰另一个
one is always gonna dominate the other.
不 我是说你和我
No, I meant you and me.
这次可能会有所不同
It could be different this time.
你认识多少尼安德特人?
How many Neanderthals do you know?
目前公♥司♥除外?
Present company excepted?
我们应该期待某种空袭
We should expect some sort of air assault.
你确定你能处理好那件事吗?
Are you sure you can handle that thing?
我已经处理得更大了
I've handled bigger.
你是个白♥痴♥
You're an idiot.
找掩护
Take cover!
Ⅰ 像这个身体
I... like this body.
它...
It...
同意我的观点
agrees with me.
你能打倒我吗
Could you strike me down
现在我戴着她的脸?
now that I wear her face?
蝎子
Scorpions...
跳舞
dancing in...
我的大脑
my brain.
他们利用我们 就像
They use us... as...
血管 寄生虫
vessels, parasites.
没有人值得战争 但我们的同类会怎么做?
No one deserves war, but what would our kind do?
他们只想要战争时的战士
They only want warriors when there's war
然后他们叫你"野蛮人"
and then they call you "barbarians"
当你为了保护他们而牺牲的时候
when you have sacrificed to protect them.
我们的文化就是战争
Our culture is war.
我们的繁殖 我们的祈祷
Our breeding, our prayers.
西吉亚是真正的巅峰种族
The Sigea are the true apex race.
我们有办法让我们...
We have ways to make our...
伟大的传说不朽
great legends immortal.
我给你这个机会
I offer you this one chance.
拥抱我们 否则我们将成为你
Embrace us or we will become you.
不
Nope!
我们不能像你和你的朋友一样共存
We cannot coexist, like you and your friend
战士和科学家
the warrior and the scientist.
当你告诉她你在这个领域的经历
When you told her of your experience in the field
她只能把你看成怪物
she could only see you as a monster
屠夫
a butcher.
你会见证你的物种被抹去
You will witness the erasure of your species.
嘿 老板?
Hey, boss?
你认为不是停止战争
You think instead of, uh, stopping a war
我们可能真的开始了?
we actually might have started one?
轨道炮 50%的功率
Orbital cannon, 50% power.
来袭的敌对火力
Incoming hostile fire.
嘿 伙计们 准备好 来袭的炮兵
Hey guys, be ready, incoming artillery.
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
长距离稳定 98%
Long-range stability, 98%.
碰撞迫在眉睫
Collision imminent.
碰撞迫在眉睫
Collision imminent.
没有狗屎
No shit.
轨道大炮功率为100%
Orbital cannon at 100% power.
轨道炮100%功率
Orbital cannon 100% power.
准备好外部大气资产交付
Ready for outer atmosphere asset delivery.
装载到导弹运载系统的Q型炸♥弹♥
Q-bomb loaded into missile delivery system.
请确认启动
Please confirm launch.
检测到Q炸♥弹♥
Q-bomb detected.
电影精选列表