脱下它
Take it off.
我一直想搞这个东西
I've always wanted to fuck in this thing.
等等
Wait.
你听吗?
Do you listen?
我们真的是这块岩石上唯一的人
We're literally the only people on this fucking rock.
宝贝
Baby.
宝贝 世界是我们的
Baby, the world is ours.
"恩坎特"?那是什么 法国人?
"Enchanté"? What is that, French?
搞什么?
What the fuck?
另一艘船在轨道上
Another ship in orbit.
有些东西在这里
Something is here.
那里什么都没有
There's nothing there.
看
Look.
你好?
Hello?
你好?
Hello?
你好?
Hello?
向您展示更多
Show you more.
明白了吗 宝贝?
See, babe?
我们100%完全孤独
We're 100% absolutely alone.
呆在那儿
Stay there.
费利克斯
Felix.
费利克斯?
Felix?
费利克斯?
Felix?
尼罗 你在那儿?
Niro, you up there?
响亮而清晰 什么?
Loud and clear. What?
把我带到联盟指挥部
Put me through to the Alliance Command
这是紧急情况
this is an emergency.
这是范德公♥司♥的犹大·赛尔上尉
This is Captain Juda Sayle of the Vander Corp
采矿船4217
mining vessel 4217.
我需要报告FC事件
I need to report an FC incident.
重复一遍 我需要报告FC事件
Repeat, I need to report an FC incident.
这是联盟司令部
This is Alliance Command.
你是说FC事件了吗?
Did you say an FC incident?
正确
Correct.
我想这是第一次接触
I think it's the first contact.
船长 你回答以下问题至关重要
Captain, it is crucial you answer the following
这两个物种的接触是积极的还是负面的?
was the contact positive or negative for both species?
嗯...我们的安全官员
Um... our security officer
呃 呃 他中枪了
uh, uh, uh, he's shot.
呃
Uh, uh, uh...
第一次接触是正面的还是负面的?
Was first contact positive or negative?
正面的还是负面的?
Positive or negative?
连续六年
Six years running
你永远不能按时过感恩节
you can't ever be on time for Thanksgiving.
我不能解决每个人该死的问题
I can't solve everybody's goddamn problems.
你为什么还懒得说你要回家?
Why do you even bother saying you're coming home?
我接到另一个电♥话♥
I got another call coming through.
去找赖尔
Go for Ryle.
先生 范德发生了一起事件
Sir, there's been an incident on a Vander...
处理它
Handle it.
这是我一年一夜的假这是什么?
It's my one fuckin' night off all year. What is it?
刚刚报道了一次可信的FC遭遇
A credible FC encounter was just reported.
再来一次?
Come again?
遭遇的幸存者正在前往麦克米利安机场的途中
Survivors of the encounter are en route to McMillian Airfield.
先生 你的命令是什么?
What are your orders, sir?
我要你告诉蒂夫指挥官
I want you to tell Commander Tieve
联♥系♥莉娅·戈斯博士
to contact Dr Lea Goss.
你理解我吗?
Do you understand me?
听我说
Listen to me.
给我詹姆斯·福特
Get me James Ford.
-先生? -你听到我说的了
- Sir? - You heard me.
把他带到基地 不要告诉任何人
Get him to the base, tell no one.
我出去40分钟了做吧
I'm 40 minutes out. Do it.
收到
Copy that.
谢谢你见我
Thanks for meeting me.
我给你找了份工作
I got a job for you.
现金
Cash.
快速工作 但它打开了
Quick job. But it's on...
晚上好 将军
Good evening, General.
哦 等等
Oh, wait.
你现在只是个平民 就像我们其他人一样 不是吗?
You're just a civilian now, like the rest of us, ain't you?
看 男孩们和我宁愿不分享你的公♥司♥
See, the boys and I prefer not to share your company.
所以如果你能把你的凶残的屁♥股♥带到别的地方
So if you could kindly take your murderous ass someplace else
我们真的很感激
we'd really appreciate it.
从前 你是个大坏混♥蛋♥
Once upon a time, you were a big bad motherfucker
但现在
but now...
但现在呢?
But now?
呃 来吧 伙计们伙计们 伙计们
Uh, come on, fellas. Fellas, fellas.
滚出去 孩子们 你还活着
Get out, boys, while you're still alive.
詹姆斯·福特先生
Mr James Ford.
为所有人破坏另一个星期五的夜晚
Ruining another Friday night for all.
什么?当我听到音乐 我跳舞
What? When I hear music, I dance
今晚 宇宙在歌♥唱
and tonight, the universe is singing a tune
这将改变一切
that will change everything.
天啊 你还说这么多
God, you still talk so much.
哦 你在听
Oh, well, you're listening.
你好吗 达什?
How you doing, Dash?
哦 我很好
Oh, I'm good.
嗯 你还生活在阴影中吗
Hmm. Are you still living in the shadows
你的老指挥官?
of your old commander?
嘿 伙计 世界上有一半人想和他战斗
Hey, man, half the world wants to fight him
另一半想给他买♥♥杯饮料
the other half wants to buy him a drink
所以无论哪种方式 我出来的顶部
so either way, I come out on top.
我会把这当成"是"
I'll take that as a "yes".
福特先生 莱尔将军要求
Uh, Mr Ford, General Ryle is requesting
你独特的律师
your inimitable counsel
对于一个可能改变宇宙的情况
for a situation that may change the cosmos
因为我们卑微的穴居人知道他们
as we humble cavemen know them.
不
No.
不?
No?
那就别指责你是个诗人吧
Well, let nobody accuse you of being a poet.
他需要你
He needs you.
全世界都需要你
The whole world needs you.
嗯...
Well...
世界需要一些东西
the world needs something.
他们明确表示不是我
They made it clear that it's not me.
西维斯起搏器 段贝勒姆
Si vis pacem, para bellum.
我最后一次听到这句话
The last time I heard that saying
你用它作为一个借口 以证明下降
you used it as an excuse to justify dropping
7000万灵魂的Q炸♥弹♥
a Q-bomb on 70 million souls.
我奉联盟之命
I was following orders from the Alliance.
你给自己下的订单 嗯?
Orders you issued to yourself, hmm?
但猜猜赖尔告诉联盟参议院什么了?
But guess what Ryle told the Alliance Senate?
你想要和平
You want peace
你准备好打仗了
you get ready for war.
他主动提出让你复职
He's offered to reinstate you.
嘿 我们现在有点一揽子交易了
Hey, we're sort of a package deal now
所以 给你
so, here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
支付我的标签
Pay my tab.
马库斯喝的酒谢谢
Drinks are on Marcus, thank you.
祝你晚安
Have a good night.
确保他知道我们是认真的
Make sure he knows we're serious.
迷人
Charming.
情况状态 防御4
Situation status, Defcon 4.
所有的手都到车站
All hands to the stations...
我是说 他开枪打死了我们的保安
Um, uh, I mean, he shot our security officer.
他开枪了...嗯呃
H-he shot... um, uh.
开什么玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
该死
Oh, shit.