右
Right.
保持Q炸♥弹♥的温暖
Keep the Q-bomb warm.
我去拿坐标
I'll get the coordinates.
仰视 保持安全 你和我在一起
Eyes up, stay safe, you're with me.
我们走
Let's move.
更像是你和我在一起
More like you're with me.
继续战斗 年轻人 继续战斗...
Fight on, young man. Fight on...
好吧 我们来接你 好吗?
OK, let's get you up, yeah?
不能太安全
Can't be too safe.
她是对的
She was right.
无论他们的船只是什么力量 都会留下放射性的特征
Whatever powers their ships leaves a radioactive signature.
要多久?
How long is it gonna take?
四十秒 容易
Forty seconds, easy.
该死
Oh, shit.
那个混♥蛋♥成功了
The bastard made it.
什么混♥蛋♥?
What bastard?
那个混♥蛋♥ 詹姆斯·福特
The bastard, James Ford.
血将军?
The Blood General?
一个和相同的
One and the same.
天啊 我更想给那个人买♥♥啤酒
God, I'd love to buy that man more than a beer.
真不敢相信联盟在萨夫迪之后把他排成一排
I can't believe the Alliance benched him after Safdie.
我是说 不是我们就是他们
I mean, it was either us or them.
你能相信他们说
Can you believe that they said
他对战争太暴♥力♥了?
he was too violent for war?
我的意思是 他们不明白 它需要一个怪物
I mean, do they not understand that it takes a monster
杀死一个怪物?
to kill a monster?
我甚至不打算开始他们如何削减我们的军队
I'm not even gonna get started on how they cut our armed forces
下降到三分之一 我是说 妈的
down to a third. I mean, shit.
完全拿走了我的单位
Completely took out my unit.
太不可思议了
It's unbelievable.
已恢复坐标
Coordinates recovered.
已恢复坐标
Coordinates recovered.
将坐标传给阿登下士
Relay coordinates to Corporal Ardene.
无法完成请求
Unable to complete request.
塔钦干扰
Tachyon interference.
他妈的 这该死的狗屎
Fuck. This fuckin' piece of shit.
我们可以去轨道炮
We could head to the orbital cannon
西南三次点击
three clicks southwest.
有一个通讯舱 我们可以发出一些信♥号♥♥
There's a comms bay, we could get some signal out.
福特呢?
What about Ford?
你真的认为他还活着?
You really think he's alive?
检测到脑震荡
Concussion detected.
请寻求医疗照顾
Please seek medical attention.
检测到脑震荡
Concussion detected.
请寻求医疗照顾
Please seek medical attention.
无法翻译
Unable to translate.
无法翻译
Unable to translate.
福特
Ford.
我们有他们家乡的坐标
We've got the coordinates to their homeworld.
让我们到达基地 找到数量端口
Let's get to the base and find the quant port.
继续移♥动♥吧
Just keep movin'.
继续移♥动♥吧
Just keep movin'.
这是Y博士
This is Dr Y...
侵略者 他们有办法转移他们的...
The invaders, they have a way to transfer their...
他们的资产
their assets.
它们是寄生虫
They are parasites.
他们用他们的血液来生育
They use their blood to procreate.
他们劫持的不仅仅是主人的尸体
They hijack not only the host's body
但他们的头脑
but their minds.
他们是一支军队
They are one army.
一个想法
One mind.
安全门出现故障
Security door malfunction.
请寻求紧急避难所
Please seek emergency shelter.
嘿 这里是坐标
Hey, here's the coordinates.
有太多的塔钦干扰
There's too much tachyon interference
量化端口是无用的
the quant ports are useless.
我们将不得不进入轨道来发射Q型炸♥弹♥
We would have to go into orbit to fire the Q-bomb.
妈的
Fuck!
你好吗 年轻人?
How you doin', youngster?
别躺在工作上 杀手
No lying down on the job, killer.
你是怎么撑住的 士兵?
How you holdin' up, soldier?
佩奇
Peachy.
我吓坏了
I'm fuckin' terrified.
你没事
You're alright.
你会想念我的声音的
You're gonna miss my voice.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
他无论如何都会死的
He was gonna die anyway.
他是...
He was...
他只是
He was just...
谁死了?
Who died?
啊哈
Ahem.
不是现在
Not now.
你怎么还活着?
How are you still alive?
幸运
Lucky.
在这里 我想 我们比他们先进得多
Here I was thinkin' that we were way more advanced than them.
他们在我们头顶上建了9万英里
They built this 90,000 miles above our heads.
有一个稳定的量子空间门
That there is a stabilised quantum space gate.
不可能
That's impossible.
你不能把太空门做成那么大
You can't make a space gate that big.
它们可以连接宇宙中的任何两个点
They can connect any two points in the universe.
他们可以把他们的军队带到这里来吗?
They can bring their army here?
是的
Yeah.
Q炸♥弹♥的状况是什么?
What's the status of the Q-bomb?
目前情况稳定
It's stable for now.
如果我们想发射Q型炸♥弹♥ 我们需要进入轨道
If we wanna launch the Q-bomb, we need to get into orbit.
所以我必须是那个说这一点的人?
So I gotta be the one that says it?
也许我们把我们和他们都炸得一团糟
Maybe we blow us and them all to hell
当他们的舰队到达
when their fleet arrives.
我的意思是 从技术上讲 我们都会被吸到地狱
I mean, well, technically, we'd all be sucked to hell
在Q炸♥弹♥产生的黑洞里
in the black hole the Q-bomb creates.
被宇宙吸走听起来并不
Being sucked off by the universe doesn't sound
就像最糟糕的路要走一样
like the worst way to go.
你觉得他们有比我们更强大的东西吗?
You think they have something more powerful than us?
他们不想摧毁我们
They don't wanna destroy us.
他们不想让我们死
They don't want us dead.
殖民?
Colonisation?
如果我们占上风 我们就会这么做
That's what we would do if we had the upper hand.
你知道的
You know...
我们可以 发送给他们
we could just... send it to them.
我们不能投降
We can't just surrender.
没人投降
Nobody's surrendering.
我是说 我们正处在轨道炮的中间
I mean, we are in the middle of an orbital cannon.
为什么我们不能装上Q炸♥弹♥
Why can't we just load the Q-bomb
然后穿过太空门?
and shoot it through the space gate?
如果 如果我能让它回到网上
If... if I can get it back online
然后 那我们就可以了
then... then we could, maybe.
但这仍然不能回答这个问题
But that still doesn't answer the question
我们要如何关闭太空门
of how we're gonna close the space gate.
也许我们不能
Maybe we can't.
如果我们不能 我们会被吸
If we can't, we'll be sucked
进入Q炸♥弹♥创造的黑洞
into the black hole the Q-bomb creates.
但我们会拯救其他人
But we'll save everybody else.
工作的一部分
Part of the job.
检测到量子桥
Quantum bridge detected.
量子桥稳定性为87%
Quantum bridge stability at 87%.
嘿 我能说句话吗 老板?
Hey, can I get a word, boss?
独自
Alone.
听着 我一直在想
Look, I've been thinkin'.
疼吗?
Did it hurt?
这是 不 这太疯狂了
This is... Nah, this is crazy.
电影精选列表