下订单要困难得多
Giving orders is a lot harder
而不是跟着他们 对吧?
than followin' 'em, right?
如果我这样做 你会恢复
If I do this, you're gonna restore
我 我的军衔和养老金
my... my rank and my pension.
让我问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question.
你真的认为你得到了所需要的
You really think you got what it takes
完成这项工作?
to get this job done?
再问我一次
Ask me that again.
我敢说你
I dare you.
等等
Hold it.
停止
Stop!
无法与埃洛拉沟通
Communication with Ellora unavailable.
请保持冷静
Please remain calm.
西门要求的医疗后送
Medevacs requested for west gate.
西门要求的医疗后送
Medevacs requested for west gate.
抓住他
Take him.
妈的
Fuck!
你在追他们 不是吗?
You're goin' after them, aren't you...
别问了
Don't even ask.
先生 我完全有权执行这项任务
Sir, I have every right to be on this mission.
我是第一个杀出这些东西的人
I was the first one to kill one of those things.
我听说这是一个幸运的镜头
I heard it was a lucky shot.
我们所有的镜头都是幸运的镜头 先生
All of our shots are lucky shots, sir.
你已经请假了 你被解雇了
You have put in for leave. You're dismissed.
我不会离开的 先生 把我投入战斗
I'm not leaving, sir, put me in the fight!
你
You!
被解雇了 专家
Are dismissed, specialist.
先生 这不公平
Sir, this isn't fair.
公平?
Fair?
你是我的责任 我的
You are my responsibility, mine.
不要跟我谈公平
Don't talk to me about fair.
带他去监狱
Take him to the brig.
等等
Wait, wait.
你会把他们送去打仗
You would send them off to war
但你不会送自己的家人?
but you wouldn't send your own family?
别搞砸了
Don't fuck this up.
放开他
Let him go!
有什么事吗?
It's somethin', huh?
我们不知道是烧了还是放在博物馆里
We didn't know whether to burn it or put it in a museum.
我肯定他们对我也说了同样的话
I'm sure they said the same thing about me.
已加载量燃料 已加载量燃料
Quant fuel loaded. Quant fuel loaded.
举起武器
Arms up.
马上准备好
Ready now.
伊卡洛斯西装准备好了
Icarus suit ready.
伊卡洛斯西装准备好了
Icarus suit ready.
好吧 所以伊卡洛斯西装被评定为陆地
OK, so the Icarus suits are rated for terra
轨道和量子战
orbital and quantum warfare.
你以为我是谁?
Hey, who do you think I am?
福特的酒友
Ford's drinking buddy.
你从没听说过普贾的红色骑士
You never heard of the Red Rider of Puja
欧斯的杀手?
the Slayer of Eos?
嗯 一定是在我之前
Hmm, must have been before my time.
感觉如何?
How did that feel?
你应该知道的
You should know.
关于目标的问题
A question about the objective
我们知道他们的家乡在哪里吗?
do we know where their homeworld is?
不 我们没有 直到我们得到这些坐标
No, we do not. Until we get those coordinates
我们直接防守埃洛拉
we play defense right into Ellora.
埃洛拉的联盟营部队
An Alliance battalion force on Ellora
击落了他们的船之一
shot down one of their ships.
是的 我们找到这些船
Yeah, we find these ships
我们跟踪辐射回到他们的家乡
we track the radiation right back to their homeworld.
我们可能不会说他们的语言
We may not speak their language
但数学和物理一般是一致的
but math and physics are generally consistent
-整个宇宙 -对
- throughout the universe. - Right.
我的意思是 辐射是我们绘制恒星地图的
I mean, radiation is how we map the stars
摆在首位
in the first place.
这可以工作
This could work.
好的 我们好吗?
OK. We good?
-很好 -我们走吧
- Good. - Let's go.
先生
Sir.
呃 在袭击中
Uh, during the attack
我发现了大量的塔钦干扰
I picked up on a large amount of tachyon interference.
我想它来自其中之一
I think it came from one of them.
我的意思是 一个这么大的脉冲
I-I mean, a pulse that size
任何拥有正确设备的人都可以跟踪它
anyone with the right equipment could track it
和 在六七个小时内找到我们
and... find us within six or seven hours.
所以 他们知道我们在哪里
So... they know where we are.
Q炸♥弹♥ 请
Q-bomb, please.
我是说 先生 你必须明白
I mean, sir, you have to understand
这是非常不稳定的
this is very unstable.
我是说 你敲错了路
I mean, you knock it the wrong way
它可以把从这里到冥王星的所有东西都拿出来
and it could take out everything from here to Pluto.
我们会小心处理的
We'll handle it with care.
但这是最后的手段 对吧?
This is a last resort though, right?
哦 是的 答案是肯定的
Oh, yes. Of course.
妈的
Shit.
你 适合
You, suit up.
哇
Whoa.
哇 哇 哇 先生 恭敬地
Whoa, whoa, whoa, sir, respectfully...
我们需要一个技术来处理这个Q炸♥弹♥
We need a tech to handle this Q-bomb.
你愿意吗?
Are you up to it?
联盟参议院批准过这些吗?
Has the Alliance Senate approved any of this?
外星人想杀我们
The aliens are tryin' to kill us
我们正在偷大规模杀伤性武器
and we're stealing WMDs
你在问这些是否合法?
and you're asking if any of this is legal?
这么说吧
Let's put it this way.
无论哪种方式 这工作
Either way this works out
这将是历史错误的一面
it's gonna be on the wrong side of history.
适合
Suit up.
人类掌握了弹道
Mankind mastered ballistics
和他们的物种掌握生物学
and their species mastered biology.
你害怕吗?
Are you scared...
还是印象深刻?
or impressed?
两者都是
Both.
我想知道他们的主人的意识是否幸存下来
I wonder if their hosts' consciousness survived
任何变质
any of the metamorphosis.
我是说变成蝴蝶的幼虫
I mean, a larva that turns into a butterfly
有相同的灵魂
has the same soul.
刚变了
Just changed.
嗯 我被迫很少退休
Well, my forced little retirement.
不光彩的放电
Dishonourable discharge.
这给了我很多思考
It's given me a lot to think about.
有什么要想的?
What's there to think about?
我是说 你想去看棒球比赛吗?
I mean, you wanna catch a baseball game?
变高了?
Get high?
我不认为这一切都很糟糕
I didn't think it was all bad.
事实并非如此
It wasn't.
但?
But?
你想当兵胜过当丈夫
You wanted to be a soldier more than a husband.
年龄越大 我就越
The older I get, the more I just...
我想和某人一起看星星
I wanna watch the stars with someone.
好吧 如果在这一切的结尾还有一个酒吧
Well, if there's still a bar standing at the end of all this
我想你可以请我喝一杯
I guess you could buy me a drink.
你以前做过量化跳跃吗?
You ever do a quant jump before?
呃...
Uh...
甚至不是为了好玩?
Not even for fun?
听着 告诉我我们要传送而不是爆♥炸♥
Look, just tell me we're gonna teleport and not explode.
约翰尼这里没有那么多传送你
Well, Johnny here doesn't so much teleport you
当他在时空撕开一个洞
as he rips a hole in space-time
电影精选列表